Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Help Fu'ad For His Cancer Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Fu'ad For His Cancer Treatment (850 Views)

Nigerian Born Scientist Wins An Award For His Cancer Seeing Glasses / Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) / Govt To Include Cancer Treatment Under NHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Fu'ad For His Cancer Treatment by fatai2: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2012
The word "cancer" is one we disassociate ourselves with in any way. Its one of those things u never really want to think about, like if u thought too much about it, it would appear somewhere in your system. Truth is whether or not u think about it, its out there and unlike HIV, Hepatitis et al, it starts from within u...

I am Fu'ad, a 27yr old student from Maiduguri, Nigeria. I was diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal carcinoma after FEB 2010, I was treated with radio therapy in the same year as I went for radiation on my face for 2 months in Sokoto followed by 6months chemotherapy injection in Zaria.

In MAY 2011 when I started feeling pain in my left leg (hip joint) my Oncology doc said I should go for bone scan or mri which I did. Radiation was done in d place for pain relief and he advised me to go for PET scan which was not available in Nigeria so I went to India and did d test. The results showed bone metastases around my RIGHT RIB, CHEST, BACK AND LEFT HIP so they did radiotherapy in all the places for 40days and they advised me to stay and add 3 courses of chemo. Unfortunately I couldn't afford it there so I came back home and did it and it showed that it has affected my left leg and 10th rib.

I am in constant excruciating pain, its indescribable in a very unpleasnat way. My family has done and are still doing their best to help me get treated but we can't afford the $13,000 USD that should cover my treatment in the next 3months. I know its a lot and I know you will be thinking, why not stay in Nigeria and do it. My doctors have all advised me to go where cancer cases are handled with the aggressiveness and seriousness it requires.

I need help, and I need it as soon as I get it. I'm trusting God that He will touch your hearts to enable you make a difference in my life.

FUAD ABDULLATEEF
ECOBANK ACC NO 0030203122
Re: Help Fu'ad For His Cancer Treatment by dominique(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'm afraid you may not get the help you need here. Visit the nairaland charity thread. They'll take it up from there.
www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network
Re: Help Fu'ad For His Cancer Treatment by fatai2: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
dominique: I'm afraid you may not get the help you need here. Visit the nairaland charity thread. They'll take it up from there.
www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network

Thank u dear.

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana Is Bad To Health.true Or False / Another Unilag Student Commits Suicide / Important Tips To Take Care Of People With HIV AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.