Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) (3887 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. / Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
This man is the worst thing to happen to Anambra state. I hope chino, nri priest and all of Obi's praise singers see this and defend him!

Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
The mall is situated along gwarimpa xpressway and believed to be the most expensive and luxurious shopping mall in Africa(@ the cost of 5billion. And yet Anambra as a whole does not even have a standard supermarket let alone shopping mall.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by SlyIg(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
And why didnt he build this in his state capital to promote it. Awka seems to be one of the poorest state capitals i've ever been to-Dirty, erosion friendly,refuse dumb,bad road,no gutter and good drainage system,no good plaza etc. Unizik junction that is suppose to be a plaza with flowers and water fountain is a refuse dumb and gully erosion. But see the state governor investing his state money somewhere else. Hmmmmm...
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
How do you know that this mall belongs to Obi ? I need some proof and don't tell me someone told you. And when was that mall built ? Do you know Obi was already a wealthy man before he joined politics?
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
SlyIg: And why didnt he build this in his state capital to promote it. Awka seems to be one of the poorest state capitals i've ever been to-Dirty, erosion friendly,refuse dumb,bad road,no gutter and good drainage system,no good plaza etc. Unizik junction that is suppose to be a plaza with flowers and water fountain is a refuse dumb and gully erosion. But see the state governor investing his state money somewhere else. Hmmmmm...

Before becoming a governor, Peter Obi was already a multi-billionaire business man with investments in many parts of Nigeria and abroad including the UK and South Africa. That he's governor of Anambra state doesn't mean companies he has interest in shouldn't invest where they find opportunities to make money. The man has a fair share of investments in Andmbra as well though he could do better.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
That 5bn he spent on that mall, he could have used it to reconstruct the roads in my local govt of Nnewi which @ presents are all swamps.

Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by wesley80(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
You DONT KNOW if he actually owns the mall so softly run your BP, abi you get money to take go India go take treatment?
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by nifemi01(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmm, this man na correct igbo to d bone. He knew building that in anambra is a waste of time and resources.
Do u really think he would make up to half of what dat is gonna yield in abuja if he had built it in anambra? Abeg free the man, he wan make him money since it is his personal business.
He spent 5 billion to build dat n my state governor don spend 3 billion build doom for alagbaka in akure. The only problem is i pass thru alagbaka every week, i never see any new building worth 200million. Only God and bilms knows where mimiko doom dey o, maybe na inside fountain sha.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Afam4eva(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
It's no news that Peter Obi owns that mall.

If i were a prospective investor in Anambra, upon seeing that mall i will change my mind because i won't invest in a state where the governor himself cannot invest in. It's a shame.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
And some of peter obi's ar se lickers like odenigbo aroli is here asking me to give him proof. Sometimes i wonder if Obi has actually bewitched him and his other half. 'Nri priest'
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2012
afam4eva: It's no news that Peter Obi owns that mall.

If i were a prospective investor in Anambra, upon seeing that mall i will change my mind because i won't invest in a state where the governor himself cannot invest in. It's a shame.

Very soon some people will ask Peter Obi to relocate Fidelity Bank Head office to Awka.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2012
INNO18: And some of peter obi's ar se lickers like odenigbo aroli is here asking me to give him proof. Sometimes i wonder if Obi has actually bewitched him and his other half. 'Nri priest'

Provide your PROOF or shut the fuc.k up.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by mike404(m): 1:06am On Nov 18, 2012

ODE who told you that the mall belong to governor obi Anuofia
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by eaglechild: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2012

If i were a prospective investor in Anambra, upon seeing that mall i will change my mind because i won't invest in a state where the governor himself CANNOT invest in. It's a shame.
Utter rubbish.
Do u know how many investments Peter Obi has in Anambra state?
Pls go and do ur research.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Afam4eva(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2012
eaglechild:
Utter rubbish.
Do u know how many investments Peter Obi has in Anambra state?
Pls go and do ur research.
Pls list some of those investments.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Pls list some of those investments.
Afam nwanem why are u argueing with these die hard obi ar se lickers. They'll start listing sabmiller(a foreign company wooed by obi), juhel( owned by an Anambrarian. And some other individually owned firms. So just let them be.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Ohaneze1: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2012
SlyIg: And why didnt he build this in his state capital to promote it. Awka seems to be one of the poorest state capitals i've ever been to-Dirty, erosion friendly,refuse dumb,bad road,no gutter and good drainage system,no good plaza etc. Unizik junction that is suppose to be a plaza with flowers and water fountain is a refuse dumb and gully erosion. But see the state governor investing his state money somewhere else. Hmmmmm...

You don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you are talking of Awka of 10yrs ago, but recent findings has shown that you are talking utter rubbish. Awka has some of the most modern architectures in the SE. Its on record that one can hardly see a house in Awka that was not built with modern long span roofing sheet, instead of ordinary CIS that are common else. With the new UN-Habitat masterplan Awka is going to the top. Below is the same Unizik junction as at 2 months ago. Work is seriously taking place there, coupled with the reconstruction of the Onitsha-Awka fed. highway that will pass there.

THIS IS UNIZIK TEMP. SITE JUNCTION UNDER-GOING MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING.

Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Ohaneze1: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2012
INNO18: Afam nwanem why are u argueing with these die hard obi ar se lickers. They'll start listing sabmiller(a foreign company wooed by obi), juhel( owned by an Anambrarian. And some other individually owned firms. So just let them be.

If your state is better and is conducive for investors why are they not investing there? Instead they are trooping to Anambra. Even Orange drugs from imo state left his own state and stormed Anambra to site his massive plant @ Onitsha Harbour.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by ACM10: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: How do you know that this mall belongs to Obi ? I need some proof and don't tell me someone told you. And when was that mall built ? Do you know Obi was already a wealthy man before he joined politics?
Obi gave interview this year saying that the company he owns built the mall. What else do you need. I will post the link for u.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1:

If your state is better and is conducive for investors why are they not investing there? Instead they are trooping to Anambra. Even Orange drugs from imo state left his own state and stormed Anambra to site his massive plant @ Onitsha Harbour.
oh please! Dont be a dog! I'm a proud son of osumenyi in nnewi south. So dont label me an outsider. If there's anyone who's ID should be in doubt i think it's you bro!
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Ohaneze1: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2012
Here is the company: it has been in business since 1982, so the company has financial capacity to invest in a mall, it mustn't be from Obi's pocket.

Next International has office/investments in Onitsha, Lagos and Abuja. Look up the the site.

http://www.nextintl.net/home.htm#
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Ohaneze1: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2012
INNO18: oh please! Dont be a dog! I'm a proud son of osumenyi in nnewi south. So dont label me an outsider. If there's anyone who's ID should be in doubt i think it's you bro!

You are not serious, I married from Osumenyi. What is your village in Osumenyi? All of wants to be from Anambra, inferior people.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by markus1133: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2012
not so bad ..
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Afam4eva(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1:

You are not serious, I married from Osumenyi. What is your village in Osumenyi? All of wants to be from Anambra, inferior people.
Once someone does not agree with you, the person is not from Anambra.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by ACM10: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1:

You don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you are talking of Awka of 10yrs ago, but recent findings has shown that you are talking utter rubbish. Awka has some of the most modern architectures in the SE. Its on record that one can hardly see a house in Awka that was not built with modern long span roofing sheet, instead of ordinary CIS that are common else. With the new UN-Habitat masterplan Awka is going to the top. Below is the same Unizik junction as at 2 months ago. Work is seriously taking place there, coupled with the reconstruction of the Onitsha-Awka fed. highway that will pass there.

[s]THIS IS UNIZIK TEMP. SITE JUNCTION UNDER-GOING MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING.[/s]
There is nothing massive about constructing a drainage system. These are the pic from the same project.

Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by ACM10: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2012
Btw Chino = Ohaneze = Jbaur = Bestview = Archangel = one.east = etc

Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Ohaneze1: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2012
Good pictures from ACM10.. cheesy

Thanks for trailing me.. cheesy

I have not denied that am same as chino. As for other IDs I don't know them. I had to create 'ohaneze' when the mods where after me to ban me and sue me in the law court for standing for the truth. cheesy
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1:

Take a look @ this monkey. Go to obiofia and ask anybody of umeojinkeonye's house. My grandfathers house remains the first houst built with concrete and corrugated sheets in osumenyi. And the structure still stands decades after it was built. Why am i even narrating my lineage to a web donkey like infact i'm from ondo. I dont need you to believe me as an Anambrarian. Just go keep licking peter obi's ar se. Okpo!
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by RickyRoss1(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1:

Thats why other tribes mock Igbos. Tell me what makes you superior to someone from say Imo State or Calabar? The way you are running your mouth shows you are indeed a Peter Obi paid agent.

Is Anambra better than any other state in Nigeria? Is it not the same Anambra where most people love money more than their soul? Vietnam/Cambodia were very nice places for all black people before Nnewi bandits flooded the place and started duping, raping and stealing every where which was why Vietnam government mandated ALL NIGERIANS to leave Vietnam within 2 weeks. Asians hate Africans today simply bc of the bad attitude of criminally minded Anambra people.

Take Imo as another instance. Most of the kidnappers and hardened armed robbers caught in Imo State this year are from Anambra and you are here blabling shiiit? I Know that all Nigerians love money but Anambra no get compare. Its rare to see any sane Igbo manor woman marrying from that place. Please take your stupidity and naivety elsewhere. If Anambra is superior to other people Onitsha will not be the dirtiest slum in Nigeria. And if Anambra is safe for business you lots will not be running to develop other states. Even petty traders and apprentice in Onitsha are not safe, they are robbed, harrased and kidnapped daily and you still have the effrontery to claim superiority to other places. Come to Owerri this weekend all hotels are filled to capacity and many of the occupants are people from your state. have you ever heard any sane person going to Onitsha to spend weekend? UNLESS OF-COURSE YOU WANT TO DIE. Your superiority is all about PUSHING COCAINE and producing FAKE DRUGS to make quick money.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Ohaneze1: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2012
@INNO

Look at this freaking idiot. You are not from Anambra! period..

We can't accept a persona-non-grata like you.. imagine this 'osu' claiming Anambra. cheesy cheesy Wonder shall never end.
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1: Good pictures from ACM10.. cheesy

Thanks for trailing me.. cheesy

I have not denied that am same as chino. As for other IDs I don't know them. I had to create 'ohaneze' when the mods where after me to ban me and sue me in the law court for standing for the truth. cheesy
so you're chino? I used to respect you and i even followed you on nairaland, but i must say i'm deeply dissapointed in ur sense of judgement. That obi is making efforts in Anambra is not a lie, but let us for once call a spade a spade and not a large spoon. This mall should have been built in any of our 3 cities. Onitsha,Nnewi or Awka. Dont you concur bro?
Re: Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Thats why other tribes mock Igbos. Tell me what makes you superior to someone from say Imo State or Calabar? The way you are running your mouth shows you are indeed a Peter Obi paid agent.

Is Anambra better than any other state in Nigeria? Is it not the same Anambra where most people love money more than their soul? Vietnam/Cambodia were very nice places for all black people before Nnewi bandits flooded the place and started duping, raping and stealing every where which was why Vietnam government mandated ALL NIGERIANS to leave Vietnam within 2 weeks. Asians hate Africans today simply bc of the bad attitude of criminally minded Anambra people.

Take Imo as another instance. Most of the kidnappers and hardened armed robbers caught in Imo State this year are from Anambra and you are here blabling shiiit? I Know that all Nigerians love money but Anambra no get compare. Its rare to see any sane Igbo manor woman marrying from that place. Please take your stupidity and naivety elsewhere. If Anambra is superior to other people Onitsha will not be the dirtiest slum in Nigeria. And if Anambra is safe for business you lots will not be running to develop other states. Even petty traders and apprentice in Onitsha are not safe, they are robbed, harrased and kidnapped daily and you still have the effrontery to claim superiority to other places. Come to Owerri this weekend all hotels are filled to capacity and many of the occupants are people from your state. have you ever heard any sane person going to Onitsha to spend weekend? UNLESS OF-COURSE YOU WANT TO DIE. Your superiority is all about PUSHING COCAINE and producing FAKE DRUGS to make quick money.
Look bro beefing Anambra wouldnt make you any better than he is, so just let him vent his spleen.it wouldnt reduce ur state to rubble would it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate / 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made / Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.