Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786394 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by badoli: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hello aos, Can sum1 secure Switzerland visa on a virgin passport?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by greeners222(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2016
It's easy. Go on VFS Switzerland. Get all the requirements documents and you would get it. Remember there's always a first time traveler . So virgin or no virgin. If u've got a good source of Income and all d right document with fat account. You're good
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by badoli: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks bro....
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by chase123: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
greeners222:
It's easy. Go on VFS Switzerland. Get all the requirements documents and you would get it. Remember there's always a first time traveler . So virgin or no virgin. If u've got a good source of Income and all d right document with fat account. You're good
hello people in the house,is it possible to secure France visitor visa on my virgin passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lasisi69(f): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=tzetzefly post=13008100].[/quote...

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lasisi69(f): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=tzetzefly post=13008100].[/quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by greeners222(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'll advice ya'll to leave france alone for now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2016
lasisi69:
I requested for a few seconds of your time just to ask u something but, I made a mistake bothering u

l don't understand.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lasisi69(f): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2016
tzetzefly:

l don't understand.
please, what documents do I need for a visiting Visa to France

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by adamsimon: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2016
felllow Naiaralanders,

i applied for a france visa on nov 20 2015 to travel dec16 2015. on 23rd i was told my passport was ready and on getting to vfs, i picked my passport without any visa on it,but a note pad gummed to the back stating that documents classed away and that attestation accueil is (proof ofaccommodation)from my host is compulsory. the guy i met told me that my application was not rejected.but i need to include the document being requested and re -apply. my host (brother)is already trying to get proof of accomodation from local board infrance. i applied initially to spend the last christmas holiday (2wks)i work as a senior manager in a reputable organisation and have visas of dubai,US and C anada on my passport.

kindly advise on the following:

1.if am re -applying, do i need to submit new documents again(accounts,insurance etc)

2. i planning to visit now during Easter

3, Can i put the proof of acccommodation only and re-submit my passport.?

you candid and prompt advice would be appreciated.

ADAMS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
lasisi69:
please, what documents do I need for a visiting Visa to France

Letter from your employer permitting your trip abroad.

Three months payslips

Paid accommodation in France

Insurance covering your stay in France

Bank records showing suitable amount covering your visit and return back home

Asset document showing ties to Nigeria

Marriage document if you're eligible

Children birth certificates if you have any

Any other documents that can help show ties to Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lasisi69(f): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
tzetzefly:

Three months payslips

it was really helpful.... Thank u so much. . I appreciate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lasisi69(f): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
tzetzefly:

Three months payslips

Good day boss, please don't be bothered but how do I pay for my insurance coverage in France..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by badoli: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello aso, pls hw do i go abt abt d submission of my document @ swizz embassy.... Do I need to book an appointment for d submission date?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lasisi69(f): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
tzetzefly:

Three months payslips

.. Good day.. Please, how do I pay for my insurance coverage in France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
lasisi69:
.. Good day.. Please, how do I pay for my insurance coverage in France

Pay a visit to IGI Plc or other insurance companies recognised by the Schengen region.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lasisi69(f): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
tzetzefly:

Pay a visit to IGI Plc or other insurance companies recognised by the Schengen region.
Good day boss... Please all my documents are complete, just want to know what it will cost me for the health insurance to France.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by coded06(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
I need help on what to do. I applied for France Visa since on the 3rd of Dec 2015 till date. I have not heard from them. Me am tired of waiting. anyone with useful help on what to do. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by coded06(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Goddey1975:
@code go an check at their vfs office,is posible dat ur visa is waitin 4 u.

Thanks I will do that
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Growingboi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello all, please i want to know if i can use Google translator to fill in the Spanish version of its application form. It is urgent please.

forgive me for the question on wrong thread. i v nt come across Spanish thread
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Growingboi:
Hello all, please i want to know if i can use Google translator to fill in the Spanish version of its application form. It is urgent please.

forgive me for the question on wrong thread. i v nt come across Spanish thread
Try to enquire from a Spanish proficient individual. They can be found in language centres across Nigeria. Ask around.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sanchase: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2016

tzetzefly:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abnot: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Good morning everyone, Please how long does it take the french consulate in lagos to process tourist visas (on behalf of netherlands) ? Last time I applied it took over two weeks and I had to go collect my passport without the visa to enable me travel to uk. WHen i returned from UK I took my passport back to the embassy and got a text from them three days later asking me to come collect my passport. The visa was issued but didnt need it anymore at that point in time. I ended up using the visa to travel to spain and portugal two months after. Dont even know if that will be a problem
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
abnot:
Good morning everyone, Please how long does it take the french consulate in lagos to process tourist visas (on behalf of netherlands) ? Last time I applied it took over two weeks and I had to go collect my passport without the visa to enable me travel to uk. WHen i returned from UK I took my passport back to the embassy and got a text from them three days later asking me to come collect my passport. The visa was issued but didnt need it anymore at that point in time. I ended up using the visa to travel to spain and portugal two months after. Dont even know if that will be a problem

No problem at all!

The visa was issued to you and used as stipulated within the ambit of Schengen Laws right?

If so, just go apply again and expect a return of your passport in 15days or less.

Enjoy your evening!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imeller: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
sovpounds:
My cousin is filling the France online visa application form and he is not seeing where he can print after getting to the end. What could be the problem?

Did you get solution to this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.