Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (783044 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
veek2:

Hi,
Are there any special requirements I need to be aware of or take into consideration both at the Lagos and Paris airports?

Paris airport no but Nigeria airport,I advise you keep all your documents handy. Also read the rules of the flight you will be taking
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Helzina(f): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please I need help, I got a fully funded scholarship to study in France... Please what are the requirements for me to apply for a visa to france and what documents am I suppose to take to my interview?
Note: its a bachelors degree. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MoyoGENERAL: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
nomad26:
Hello guys,
I applied for a short-stay business visa on 11th September and collected my passport on 21st September, visa was granted.
I just want to thank everyone who contributes on this thread, I found very useful advice here. God bless you!
congrats bro. How many weeks/months are you staying?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Helzina:
Please I need help, I got a fully funded scholarship to study in France... Please what are the requirements for me to apply for a visa to france and what documents am I suppose to take to my interview?
Check the vfs website. Then also contact campus France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Helzina:

Wow . This is cool. Please can you help other aspirants on this platform about how you got the scholarship. It might be of help.

Visit vfs website or visit this french ebbasdy official link for studentd https://ng.ambafrance.org/APPLY-FOR-THE-STUDENT-VISA . All the documents are listed. Also write a mail to Campus France in either Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sansha2016: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Helzina:

Hello,pls I really want to know how you got the fully funded scholarship for bachelors degree thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Helzina(f): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Go to solve business school... You will see the link there

Hello,pls I really want to know how you got the fully funded scholarship for bachelors degree thank you.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Helzina(f): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Please, they will ask you to write a cover letter and submit ur CV... The cover letter must be detailed and sincere. Goodluck

Wow . This is cool. Please can you help other aspirants on this platform about how you got the scholarship. It might be of help.

Visit vfs website or visit this french ebbasdy official link for studentd https://ng.ambafrance.org/APPLY-FOR-THE-STUDENT-VISA . All the documents are listed. Also write a mail to Campus France in either Lagos or Abuja.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nomad26: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
4 weeks
MoyoGENERAL:
congrats bro. How many weeks/months are you staying?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sansha2016: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
pls the cover page and cv is it written in French or English
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by smut: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2017
at the paris airport, nothing really special aside ur travelling docs. when u coming?
Hi,
Are there any special requirements I need to be aware of or take into consideration both at the Lagos and Paris airports?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Helzina(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
It should be written in English.
sansha2016:
pls the cover page and cv is it written in French or English
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sansha2016: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Helzina:
It should be written in English.
Pls can I send you a pm
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls I would like to know if the certificate of accommodation is compulsory. I'm about to book an appointment with campus France. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by veek2(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yes it is

oire:
Pls I would like to know if the certificate of accommodation is compulsory. I'm about to book an appointment with campus France. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
oire:

Yes it is

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by smut: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Anyone here kind enough to help me bring some docs to France from Nigeria?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
sansha2016:

Hello,pls I really want to know how you got the fully funded scholarship for bachelors degree thank you.

Me too.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Helzina:
Go to solve business school... You will see the link there

think I got it

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScylu6oEZL4Z1eqVlUR0bbR47l8sAYmSBln-IsFXR16VKX96w/viewform?c=0&w=1

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by seyidollar4real: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
hello house,
whats d surest way of securing a france visa( business,tourist or student)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by SpicyH: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello house,
Urgent please, I have been try to fill the vfs online form for short stay visa since on Saturday but the page is not opening. What other options do I have because I need to apply urgently.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by veek2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Any idea where I can translate my birth certificate and how long it takes?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello guys pls I have a misunderstanding.
I'm required to submit my bank statement but I have a sponsor and this my sponsor is my family. There isn't much money in my account cos all the money is in my sponsors bank account. Should I tell her to transfer it to my account or can I submit both bank statements together. Will the fact that no money is in my account affect the visa? Pls reply and mention me. Thnks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
I'm required to submit my bank statement but I have a sponsor and this my sponsor is my family. There isn't much money in my account cos all the money is in my sponsors bank account. Should I tell her to transfer it to my account or can I submit both bank statements together. Will the fact that no money is in my account affect the visa? Pls reply and mention me. Thnks

Submit just your sponsor bank statement with a letter from him n his national ID card or passport data page. Make sure he has up to 5million

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by boboro1: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
kelvinUchiha:

The hustle is real from German thread to France it is well
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by paulkayo007: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Goodday guys
i have been following this thread for some time now,it has been interesting and educative, thanks to everyone for your wonderful contributions
i want to apply for a tourist visa, i meant an agent here in Lagos he is asking for #300k for processing.
i am thinking of getting the checklist ready and applying online,though this will be my first time applying
please i need some advice or guidelines
thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iamfaithful: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Aikchosen:
Wooow. I am so happy. I just collected my passport from vfs with 1year student visa on it.

Hello, I just sent you a message. Kindly respond so we can talk with regards to France student visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iamfaithful: 1:32am On Oct 05, 2017
ogatboy:

You are welcome

Hello, Please can I send you a pm? I have gotten admission to a France university for MSc. Just need a little guidance with the Visa application process.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aikchosen(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
iamfaithful:

Hello, I just sent you a message. Kindly respond so we can talk with regards to France student visa

I have replied you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2017
iamfaithful:

Hello, Please can I send you a pm? I have gotten admission to a France university for MSc. Just need a little guidance with the Visa application process.
Feel free
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2017
paulkayo007:
Goodday guys
i have been following this thread for some time now,it has been interesting and educative, thanks to everyone for your wonderful contributions
i want to apply for a tourist visa, i meant an agent here in Lagos he is asking for #300k for processing.
i am thinking of getting the checklist ready and applying online,though this will be my first time applying
please i need some advice or guidelines
thanks.

What are your questions? I'm sure people who went through the process will answer

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2017
veek2:
Any idea where I can translate my birth certificate and how long it takes?
Yes the campus France guy does it but if you are coming to France, it's better you do it here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (379) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.