Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786080 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jobaadedire(m): 3:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Good day House,please i would like to know the best European countries where i can turn or extend my tourist visa to resident permit. also with procedures
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abby234(f): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ih123:

Hi, I work in a law firm but didn't use my account. Used my father's account and it had 8 million naira in it. I was given 15 days but only applied for one week visa. 8 million should suffice I would say.
Thanks bro. But oops I don't have 8Million Naira.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2017
jobaadedire:
Good day House,please i would like to know the best European countries where i can turn or extend my tourist visa to resident permit. also with procedures
None
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Helzina:

Please anybody in vierzon should contact me... I really need your help on this and I dnt have much time... Will be here checking the updates and mentions... Thanks guys

Use leboncoin to get an accommodation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kinematicguy: 3:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Helzina:

Please anybody in vierzon should contact me... I really need your help on this and I dnt have much time... Will be here checking the updates and mentions... Thanks guys

I guess you can use Leboncoin or try the erasmus website and see if there are vacancies in your city.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gentleking90(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
please for those going for masters degree, how many years health insurance can one do and which insurance company is advisable to use
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
gentleking90:
please for those going for masters degree, how many years health insurance can one do and which insurance company is advisable to use
If u mean travel insurance then its just 3months n u can use any accepted travel insurance like igi n conerstone
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roughdiamond(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2017
I want to apply for a master program in Cybersecurity or network related IT program. But I need a scholarship or any form of grant. I have written to Grenoble, but their response didn't include how I can secure a scholarship. My experienced gurus should help out please.
Cc ogatboy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
roughdiamond:
I want to apply for a master program in Cybersecurity or network related IT program. But I need a scholarship or any form of grant. I have written to Grenoble, but their response didn't include how I can secure a scholarship. My experienced gurus should help out please.
Cc ogatboy
I have no idea about scholarship or grant but if u r very intelligent and have good grades, you can apply. Grenoble usually have scholarship offers but they are not opened yet for application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
roughdiamond:
Cc ogatboy

Are there schools running masters in Cyber security in France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roughdiamond(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
mavinc4u:

Are there schools running masters in Cyber security in France?
Yes dear.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
roughdiamond:
Yes dear.

Which schools abeg and how much is their fee?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roughdiamond(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
ogatboy:

I have no idea about scholarship or grant but if u r very intelligent and have good grades, you can apply. Grenoble usually have scholarship offers but they are not opened yet for application
I have written to them already and waiting for the application period. Should I fail to secure a scholarship, I will need a sponsor but the issue is that my sponsor is not in any way related to me. Just a friend. Can that be accepted?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2017
roughdiamond:
I have written to them already and waiting for the application period. Should I fail to secure a scholarship, I will need a sponsor but the issue is that my sponsor is not in any way related to me. Just a friend. Can that be accepted?

Grenoble offers cyber security but I forgot the fees. Yes it's acceptable but the letter has to be convincing enough
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by veek2(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2017
gentleking90:

I used AIICO. Its quite easy. Just go to their website, fill out your details and and pay with your card. You can print out and use for the embassy but it should be 3 months. When you get here, you will still need to do another one.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rdchk: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please how can i answer this part (Number of stays planned in France for the coming year *) when filling out my Schengen visa for France online.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rdchk: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ih123:
Hi guys!!!

Applied for my tourist visa to france on the 25th of October, 2017 and was told to collect my passport today. Collected it and I got my visa whoopppp. Got 15 days multiple entry.

Applied in abj vfs by the way. Anyone who needs help can send a message. (Only for tourist visa)

Hi,please how can i answer this part (Number of stays planned in France for the coming year *) when filling out my Schengen visa for France online.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rdchk: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ih123:
Hi guys!!!

Applied for my tourist visa to france on the 25th of October, 2017 and was told to collect my passport today. Collected it and I got my visa whoopppp. Got 15 days multiple entry.

Applied in abj vfs by the way. Anyone who needs help can send a message. (Only for tourist visa)

Hi, please how can i answer this part (Number of stays planned in France for the coming year *) when filling out my Schengen visa for France online.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by paulkayo007: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2017
goodday house i want to go for PGD in electrical electronics in france please do you know any university offering PGD in elect elect ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Yommieyomi: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
good morning everyone.
please as anybody notice tracking application on VFS site seem impossible lately.
The website is not available; showing error 404....
can somebody confirm. thx
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Yommieyomi: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
The site is up now.
Thank you all
Yommieyomi:
good morning everyone.
please as anybody notice tracking application on VFS site seem impossible lately.
The website is not available; showing error 404....
can somebody confirm. thx
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oluwainfin(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good Evening House!

I am trying to book an appointment through VFS but there is no link to do that, do I just walk-in to submit?

Will really appreciate all the help.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
roughdiamond:
Cc ogatboy
1) go to the masters website and apply
2) on the application form click the option: 'I want to apply for Grenoble INP scholarship'
3)submit application and application document early, preferably before the end of this year.

PS: what is your profile like? Grenoble inp foundation scholarship is a two time payment of 5000Euro + juicy internship in year 2 of d masters in a top firm. You'll need to have a great profile to be nominated for the award. Moreso, if you can afford 4250Euros per year, then you can go for the masters because it is worth it, as a masters from Grenoble inp is a guarantee to a high paying job in either France or anywhere in Europe.

Bonne chance!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imoniyi(f): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Wow. I read from the beginning. U guys are doing a great job. Just passing by and weighing my options on where to do my masters. I think france is cheap and affordable from what I read. Will be done with undergraduate next year. And I think I would love to go to France. I will be needing your help. Thanks and keep helping others
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imoniyi(f): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Morning everyone. I saw something like DAP and premilinary admission for international students. Please what does it mean?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everest1989(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Morning house, please I need a cheap tuition school to run my master(Arts or social science courses)...thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Everest1989:
Morning house, please I need a cheap tuition school to run my master(Arts or social science courses)...thanks.

I don't really know much, but let me see how much help i can render. firstly, just be specific with the choice!
moreso, how is your French? you can get into very low tuition masters but mostly in French as language of instruction. Else, If your academic grade point is glittering, then I suggest you check Sciences po. You might even qualify for Emile Bounty scholarship too. please do your research well, it's all on the Internet with Google as your best bet.

PS: pls chose a good school o, preferably a grand ecole or a university that is recognized in your field in France. with the high unemployment rate, pls don't risk it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everest1989(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
nibrainengine:

I don't really know much, but let me see how much help i can render. firstly, just be specific with the choice!
moreso, how is your French? you can get into very low tuition masters but mostly in French as language of instruction. Else, If your academic grade point is glittering, then I suggest you check Sciences po. You might even qualify for Emile Bounty scholarship too. please do your research well, it's all on the Internet with Google as your best bet.

PS: pls chose a good school o, preferably a grand ecole or a university that is recognized in your field in France. with the high unemployment rate, pls don't risk it.
okay dear, thanks...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imoniyi(f): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Afternoon everyone. How many years does it takj to get a bachelor degree in France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Taike: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
veek2:

Will u come stay with me?

I’m only there for 5 hours though. Are you based in Paris?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
imoniyi:
Afternoon everyone. How many years does it takj to get a bachelor degree in France?

3years n then 2years Masters
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imoniyi(f): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
ogatboy:

3years n then 2years Masters

Oh thanks. Cos my degree is also three years..was thinking of doing honours degree or post graduate diploma before masters. So I can do masters straight immediately after my degree

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.