Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (785775 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hpmrentals: 5:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls i need urgent answet. Am applying for france visa but got confused somewhere and need clarity. I want to go for a ten days training in prophetic ministry in France, Pls what categories of visa need to aplly? Also from the question Number of Stays Planned in France for the Coming Year? What do they mean by this? And what do i asnwer? Pls respond as soon as possible
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hpmrentals: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Submitted for France visa today for 10 days training. I apllied for short stay tourism category. Account statement of about 4M. Last Italy visa, Used and expired UK visa and Ongoing UK 2 years visa. Travel Insurance for two weeks, CAC certificates. Please what are my chances? Do France embassy call everyone or is it only for people they want to issue the visa? Pls gurus in the housr i need your advise. Thwnk u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toshybaba1: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone in d house, Pls how many days is france visa processing time in lagos now ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Toshybaba1:
Hello everyone in d house, Pls how many days is france visa processing time in lagos now ?
it varies. No specific time
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Doublej805: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Plz send me ur contact tanks.coz i need ur help]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Doublej805: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
@ih123 plz i need ur contact for help tanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zionbeatzinfo: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
tzetzefly:

In your case, getting a Shengen visa for tourism from Nigeria, will be a tall task. You dont have a source of income, no job, no wife & kids and you're being sponsored by someone else.

Shengen visa application/issuance from Nigeria, is a different sort. You will have to convince the ECO of your intentions to depart the Shengen Territory before the expiration of your visa. These ties, i mentioned above.

Your application will be much easier in SA with your school ID, reference letter from your dept, statement of a/c, study permit......

Greetings, please it's my first time here and I want to know how I can apply for a shanghai visa to any shanghai country,i have been to dubai before. Please I need someone tell the right documents to have thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bogolobango(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
@tzetzefly good day boss i would like to apply for France visa tourist and i have my cac buh and i dont have a tax clearance simply because my company is just 6months old what are the documents i need to apply and i don't have a company acct yet
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Yemight2202: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I need your help in regards to this question;

Firstly; which insurance policy is the best to purchase for France Student Visa.

Secondly; Did I need to fill Long Stay visa application online form for France Student Visa.

Thanks!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
bogolobango:
@tzetzefly good day boss i would like to apply for France visa tourist and i have my cac buh and i dont have a tax clearance simply because my company is just 6months old what are the documents i need to apply and i don't have a company acct yet

apply with what you have; cac cert and your personal account.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fm007: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Urgent responds required,pls gurus in d house i need help as regard flight reservation to france. All the site i visited ask me to make some certain payment. Just want to no if thrs a way i can reserve the ticket without making any down payment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by enimax4luv: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
you can go on www.lufthansa.com to complet your booking.
Fm007:
Urgent responds required,pls gurus in d house i need help as regard flight reservation to france. All the site i visited ask me to make some certain payment. Just want to no if thrs a way i can reserve the ticket without making any down payment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by matmat(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good day all,

Please, I need help on how to go about my VISA application.

I am waiting for an invitation letter from my uncle in France for a month Holiday which will be out before next week runs out. I have started filling the necessary details online, but I don't know the necessary documents to get to back up my application.

Please, anyone with the right information or documents to get from him and here in Nigeria. I mean if there are lists of what to get to assist me in making it happen.

Please, help me as am confused here.

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mokikeoj: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Hi people. Please can someone collect passport on another person's behalf from the VFS office in Lekki with authorization letter.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2018
I got my processed France Visa this morning and i was given a three months visa, my third france visa though. I noticed most people get france visa refusal just because the hotel the booked could not confirm their payment.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2018
matmat:
Good day all,

Please, I need help on how to go about my VISA application.

I am waiting for an invitation letter from my uncle in France for a month Holiday which will be out before next week runs out. I have started filling the necessary details online, but I don't know the necessary documents to get to back up my application.

Please, anyone with the right information or documents to get from him and here in Nigeria. I mean if there are lists of what to get to assist me in making it happen.

Please, help me as am confused here.

Thank you

Seriously i think a month stay is too much, you need to reduce it to like between 6-10 days and as for the documents, it will depend on the kind of documents you have and the purpose of your travel.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Fm007:

You dont have to make any payment for flight reservations intend to use for visa application. You can go to airfrance.com to make a reservation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2018
hpmrentals:
Submitted for France visa today for 10 days training. I apllied for short stay tourism category. Account statement of about 4M. Last Italy visa, Used and expired UK visa and Ongoing UK 2 years visa. Travel Insurance for two weeks, CAC certificates. Please what are my chances? Do France embassy call everyone or is it only for people they want to issue the visa? Pls gurus in the housr i need your advise. Thwnk u

If your hotel reservations is genuine, then you will have your visa

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bostin(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
yusfaith78:
I got my processed France Visa this morning and i was given a three months visa, my third france visa though. I noticed most people get france visa refusal just because the hotel the booked could not confirm their payment.
very correct, mine was cancel during waiting time, so I got refusal
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by luckymitin: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
coldgate:
I give God praise o. I received my France visa yesterday. Got a text msg that it was ready for collection.
Please i need your help on this France visa issue, I want to know the documents needed please. My number is 07036084951. U can even WhatsApp me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by luckymitin: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
yusfaith78:
Please help me. What's are the documents you summited? Can you list them for me? Or text me 07036084951
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bogolobango(m): 1:29am On Mar 03, 2018
@yusfaith78 what documents did you submit and how did make payments for your hotel and stuffs i sent you a pm
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2018
bogolobango:
@yusfaith78 what documents did you submit and how did make payments for your hotel and stuffs i sent you a pm

You can Whatsapp me on 08084244354
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bigfissy(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello House,

I wanted to ask, if you get refused for tourist visa but were informed of the right to appeal,

>>> An administrative appeal to the Commission de Recours Contre les Décisions de Refus de visa (appeals board for visa refusal rulings) within two months (CRRV – BP 83609 – 44036 NANTES CEDEX 1). This prior recourse, which must be justified, written in French and signed.

How long does this appeal take and is it always successful. Refusal reason sounded due to hotel reason.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bro...thank you for being so liberal. I just got admitted in Gronoble Aloes University and I have been searching how to go go about the visa application. Please your help and guidance will be appreciated. My contact is 07032066354. Thanks.
alabireal:
I am very humbled and well delighted that this threads is well sustained for a long time like this

This platform has assisted me one way or the other to secure my French student visa and currently battling with my master's studies here in the beatiful city of Nancy

I will be readily available to give my humble advice here on this platform on any student visa related issues based on the little experience I have gotten so far .

Let's keep it rolling

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bro....how are you? I just got admitted into Grenoble Appears University for MSc in Informatics. Please I need detailed guidelines on visa application procedures...07032066354. God Bless.
ogatboy:

Admission depends on the school but by may ending, most schools already round up their admission except it's campus France running the admission for you. For interview, it's done at Campus France office in Abuja or Lagos and they just ask the normal questions. The campus France people are young like you do not a problem. Hold as much as you can. Your uncle in France Will be the best to give you such advice depending on where he stays
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2018
I am in bro.
eveees:
Anyone going to Universite Grenoble for this 2017/2018 session?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Michaelcoolid88, Abokii8(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.