Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (150891 Views)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

i drive a maybach . i visit nigeria like 3times a year. So tell me,babe how am i poor?

if you aint like walmart , i can take you elsewhere
Why would u want to take a girl to Walmart though, like who does that??
What exactly am I suppose to buy there, groceries??!!? Or the clothes they sell @ Walmart, lmao!!

McDonald's, Walmart??!! This dude is a joke! I wish I could go to Nigeria 3 times a year though, I envy you cry
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Why would u want to take a girl to Walmart though, like who does that??
What exactly am I suppose to buy there, groceries??!!? Or the clothes they sell @ Walmart, lmao!!

McDonald's, Walmart??!! This dude is a joke! I wish I could go to Nigeria 3 times a year though, I envy you cry

ok, am sorry for naming walmart and mcdonald.

please where you wanna go?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

ok, am sorry for naming walmart and mcdonald.

please where you wanna go?
Heaven grin cool

I already gave u hints on where I live though. smiley
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by airmark(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2012
Look at this truelove o. Coz of pretty chic,you don calm down. You don fall ma hand.
Meanwhile, dont forget to offer sholly a dinner at Cafe annie,Cullen, fogo or The capital grille(my favourite). Then sholly will know ya pocket is fat.
Fake love, though. grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Goldieluks: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! Walmart is too expensive for you, we could try Family Dollar or Dollar Tree.

This guy gots real love for you. At least he regards your stomach first before any other thing.
Say YES and you'll never go hungry. Lmao..
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

This guy gots real love for you. At least he regards your stomach first before any other thing.
Say YES and you'll never go hungry. Lmao..
LMAO! Then let him take me to a restaurant and not fast food or Walmart. WTH?! grin grin

airmark: Look at this truelove o. Coz of pretty chic,you don calm down. You don fall ma hand.
Meanwhile, dont forget to offer sholly a dinner at Cafe annie,Cullen, fogo or The capital grille(my favourite). Then sholly will know ya pocket is fat.
Fake love, though. grin grin grin
Lol, real fake love grin grin
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by airmark(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Heaven grin cool

I already gave u hints on where I live though. smiley

May be he has gone to buy ticket. Next time he would contact you here, he will tell you he's already in your city. Sharp dude.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2012
airmark:
May be he has gone to buy ticket. Next time he would contact you here, he will tell you he's already in ur city. Sharp dude.
Edit ur post abeg and erase what I erased. grin
The guy that wants me to hook up with him in McDonalds?? I doubt he has money for the plane ticket to come to my city grin
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by airmark(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Done. wink You guys have derailed the thread. Where is Alinko Alingo?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by DAY12(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Edit ur post abeg and erase what I erased. grin
The guy that wants me to hook up with him in McDonalds?? I doubt he has money for the plane ticket to come to my city grin

tongue, truelove is a big boy has he claimed, you berra drop him ur digit!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by dubem3(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
what won't i find on nairaland?
i was about to tell the dude that this was getting childish,
i didn't know hw had something up his sleeves (i still think it got childish though). sholly what says you?
cut a brother some slack nah...ogini sef?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
dubem3: what won't i find on nairaland?
i was about to tell the dude that this was getting childish,
i didn't know hw had something up his sleeves (i still think it got childish though). sholly what says you?
cut a brother some slack nah...ogini sef?
Lol, the guy said he wants to take me shopping in Walmart and I didn't shoot him in the head. That's enough slack in my book grin
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nduson20: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
9ce video,bad lyrics.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Every music lover that watch this video, said the video is good , except for haters like you .

On every topic in NL ,your always on the hating side. why?

Is hating in your blood ?

ROTFLMAO!!

WTF?

What if I said I was also a music lover? Would my opinion make me evil to think that this video is too westernized?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Go sing your own song or abi you no get the brain to write song. i fit dash you some of my songs sha

Dudes on NL , please watch out for; Ileke idi featuring Tonto dike on her new single "haters club"

Funny grin

@Sholly
Thanks jare, no mind the guy.
Na by force to like the video again?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by dubem3(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, the guy said he wants to take me shopping in Walmart and I didn't shoot him in the head. That's enough slack in my book grin

ur so unkind gurlie
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by shazenet(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

No be to grab award be the issue, how many album wey dbanj don drop since 2008.

his just living on past glory.…na only oliver twist wey him carry dey boast, while him mate don make excess money from their albums
tell them abeg.

Le t him win an award after Oliver twist now.....the he-goat didn't even have the courtesy to give props to the producer of the track when he received the award, even if you're beefing the guy, respect yourself and give praise to whom it's due...he was just acting like a lil Womanliness, only thanking his yeye possie like sey dem dey there when IDJA they create sick beats......

D'banj is living on past glory o jare, by this time next year his relevance will be as much as the likes of Tony Tetuila et al.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by airmark(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2012
@Safari, you've come again. Channel O awards is a musical video award, were you expecting him to praise jazzy for directing the video that won him the award? Even at that, up till now many people dont know who produced Tuface's African Queen, a global hit. Producers are at musician's mercy whether to acknowledge them or not during award presentation. At least there's best producer category in local awards in nigeria.Jazzy rules that.
Meanwhile, i am a chelsea fan, you are a red devil. I like dbanj, you backing jazzy.
I pray our relationship won't be destroyed with arguments everyday, when we tie the nut. wink wink wink
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by fredopayee(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2012
ed23bello: This video is like nothing you've seen before from P Square, they just keep raising up the bar. The video is fun packed, with fantastic dance steps and highly entertaining.

IT'S AWESOME. "P Square we back again"

Video directed by mastery of Clarence Peters and the genius of Jude Engees Okoye.

Download mp3 [url=http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/q1rgefczrj0g/P_Square_-_Alingo%5BNaijaCelebrity.com%5D?d=1]Here[/url]

Listen mp3 Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWaNr5fNm84
.......I love d new azonto style from my brothers... D video is killin.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 21, 2012
I dey sure sey most of the ppl wey dey cristise this song na yorubas,

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by ebucha: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
safarigirl: tell them abeg.

Le t him win an award after Oliver twist now.....the he-goat didn't even have the courtesy to give props to the producer of the track when he received the award, even if you're beefing the guy, respect yourself and give praise to whom it's due...he was just acting like a lil Womanliness, only thanking his yeye possie like sey dem dey there when IDJA they create sick beats......

D'banj is living on past glory o jare, by this time next year his relevance will be as much as the likes of Tony Tetuila et al.

yep , your on point...10likes for your comment, you wrote well.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
airmark: @Safari, you've come again. Channel O awards is a musical video award, were you expecting him to praise jazzy for directing the video that won him the award? Even at that, up till now many people dont know who produced Tuface's African Queen, a global hit. Producers are at musician's mercy whether to acknowledge them or not during award presentation. At least there's best producer category in local awards in nigeria.Jazzy rules that.
Meanwhile, i am a chelsea fan, you are a red devil. I like dbanj, you backing jazzy.
I pray our relationship won't be destroyed with arguments everyday, when we tie the nut. wink wink wink
you and who? Tie which knot? Talk about sleeping with the enemy.

D'banj is already a has-been sef....na that yeye bachelor im wan take receive award? Does he think he's singing for one owambe party? Someone who claims to be trying to get a ninternational audience is singing 70% yoruba, who go buy? even Fela sang more pidgin than Yoruba, see as one Jamo chic yab your guy for Youtube, im dey dull no be small
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by airmark(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
safarigirl: you and who? Tie which knot? Talk about sleeping with the enemy.

D'banj is already a has-been sef....na that yeye bachelor im wan take receive award? Does he think he's singing for one owambe party? Someone who claims to be trying to get a ninternational audience is singing 70% yoruba, who go buy? even Fela sang more pidgin than Yoruba, see as one Jamo chic yab your guy for Youtube, im dey dull no be small

I am your no.1 fan. Dont mind that stupid sleakid jor. angry Because of you, i can withdraw my support for Dbanj self.
However, Dbanj may be the nigerian version of Youssou N'Dour. Hate or like his yoruba dominated music, he is top-notched.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
airmark:

I am your no.1 fan. Dont mind that stupid sleakid jor. angry Because of you, i can withdraw my support for Dbanj self.
However, Dbanj may be the nigerian version of Youssou N'Dour. Hate or like his yoruba dominated music, he is top-notched.
Ha! i'm sure even you, don't believe that...if that isn't exaggeration in the highest form, I don't know what is
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Zeydah(m): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2012
U guyz here are all either stupid or are educated illiterates,what's wrong with the song? If na lil wayne sing am now una go dey jump up and down,how the dance take resmble azonto?una no get eyes?*smh*for u ppl here.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by olawalemic: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thumbs up to every post on this topic, nice comment. Firstly we don't need to quarrel.
I believe the central thing about ALINGO is 'the dance aspect'.
Everybody knows Peter is more of a dancer and Paul more of a singer.... ALINGO is tailored more to Peter than Paul..... They want to 'dance' and not throw out lyrics. Most dance songs of nowadays aren't laced wiv good lyrics, and if there is one thing Square-records crew understand well its mixing up dance tracks wiv tracks of good lyrical content...
In addition, guys no one is perfect and even if u're their greatest fan u'll still have a preference for their tracks i.e u'll have a couple of selected tracks from their album that u listen to continually, also i think we should all wait till the album itself is out before we judge dem......
That's my own perspective of it all-!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by kombo(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Have you heard of [size=17pt]NaijaBamBam.com[/size] -- Fresh Entertainment Blogsite from Nigeria... Get familiar now...

visit - www.naijabambam.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Wayne & Birdman / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.