Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Planned Parenthood Office - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Planned Parenthood Office (2362 Views)

JOHESU Suspends Planned Nationwide Strike / Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder / Joy of Parenthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planned Parenthood Office by bayo1(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2008
Hello all, pls i need the address of any of the Planned Parenthood center. I knew one along Ikorodu road before, but they've relocated without giving the hint of the new location. Please if u know where i can locate any of their offices do let me know here.

Thanks.
Re: Planned Parenthood Office by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2008
The Ikorodu Office was the National Headquaters but the Headquaters is now in Abuja. We still have our Clinic in Aswani, Address: Isolo/ Oshodi LG Office, Near Aswani Market, Isolo Lagos.
helps
Re: Planned Parenthood Office by bayo1(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2008
Thanks Aisha, is that the only office in Lagos for now? On getting to the former Ikorodu office, i was told that they've moved to somewhere in Ikeja. Do you have the address of the Ikeja office? I will appreciate if u can forward any of the location to me apart from the Isolo office.

Thanks.
Re: Planned Parenthood Office by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
Yes, the address is
African Refuge Foundation (AREF) Clinic, Off Oba Akinjobi Road, Behind Mobile Police Barracks, Immediately after Old Secretariate, Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits - According To World Health Organization / we Didn’t Sack Resident Doctors; We Only Suspended Them’, The Federal Government / Home Treatment Of Cough And Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.