Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic (792 Views)

How To Get Traffic For A New Blog / Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic / Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by TeeVibes(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2012
hello friends on nairaland, please i have two blogs which i would like their pagerank to increase and also get traffic for it...
please how do i go about achieving this??
your answers are all welcomed

the sites:
http://donteevibes.info | http://eficoblog.com
the first is a news entertainment blog while the second is a tech related site
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by mrperfect(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2012
Visit site in my signature and click on the blog at the button of the page to read about traffics generation.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by ilekky(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2012
You can get much traffics when you write articles

consistently on article directories.check isnare.com

and see their packages.it is awesome.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by Onlinebiz2012: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
u can visit www.naijafile.tk/content/advertise.php to knw hw to do dat bro
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by Basic(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Bro, I'll advise you to leave one blog aside and concentrate on just one for now.

- Write high quality posts that are unique, not copied or spun.

- Write and publish guest posts on high PR sites.

- Blog commenting on high PR dofollow blogs work well too.

- Create and maintian social media profiles, they rock!

You may want to check out the case study I published on my blog recently:
basicfreelance..com
I explained how I raised my PR after publishing just 4 posts.

And I'm a content marketing strategist myself. If you're really after driving traffic aggressively and you've got some bucks to spare, you can contact me to help you out.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by TeeVibes(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2012
tnks all @ basic i would have loved to know you better? can i hav ur digit
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by Sanjoy32: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2013
TeeVibes: hello friends on nairaland, please i have two blogs which i would like their pagerank to increase and also get traffic for it...
please how do i go about achieving this??
your answers are all welcomed

the sites:
http://donteevibes.info | http://eficoblog.com
the first is a news entertainment blog while the second is a tech related site

You can increase traffic for your blogs by using Search Engine Optimization(SEO).SEO helps to improve the visibility of a web page and page rank in search engines.If you need massive traffic and very quick page rank,you can get the Search Engine Visibility service from XnYnZ.com at low price,this will promote your blogs in many ways like submitting in many search engines,directories ,generating keywords etc.,

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Basic: Bro, I'll advise you to leave one blog aside and concentrate on just one for now.

- Write high quality posts that are unique, not copied or spun.

- Write and publish guest posts on high PR sites.

- Blog commenting on high PR dofollow blogs work well too.

- Create and maintian social media profiles, they rock!

You may want to check out the case study I published on my blog recently:
basicfreelance..com
I explained how I raised my PR after publishing just 4 posts.

And I'm a content marketing strategist myself. If you're really after driving traffic aggressively and you've got some bucks to spare, you can contact me to help you out.

I quite agree with Basic on this.

To add to some point made above, you need to promote and solve problem for a specific niche market.

Nairaland is a good avenue to add value. Browse through the forum, Add Value, Solve Problems and Update your profile signatures.

If possible, start building your mail list (Collecting visitors email address). You can write a helpful ebook about your niche and give it away for FREE.

If you solve problems, people will spread the word.

Also utilize social media (Twitter and Facebook). Twitter is very good at driving traffic to websites and building large followerships only if you add value, solve problems.

Infact, social media is a (very) cheap and free way to drive traffic, add value and solve problems. Use Twitter Search for your niche, give insights, use hashtags and ask for retweet.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

How Can Mobile Phone Friendly Website Be Created? / Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.