Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" (9809 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmm. Too much gramma thrown around.

How do we vote abeg? I can't read anymore rules
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Pharoh: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Caracta: What's going on? Only two debaters for the Child Soldiers debate?

Yes that's what we have and its actually three, so we are eliminating one in some few minutes and it will be one versus one for the main debate.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Caracta(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^^
wow! I don't even know where to start from.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by seedord247(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Where are the debaters!

And if you copy from google just have it mind that there's lie detector here. cool
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
I dont like too much words and so little talk. It bores on out but looks like these two know what they are up to.

Cleopatra1 did raise some interesting points. Lemme go read the other post
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by ifyalways(f): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Cleopatra did well. The second speaker too. Third speaker tried but wasn't convincing, like she just got something together in the 11th hour.
Its not easy. They all tried!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2012
maclatunji: Hello everyone!
... Sitting wit one nyash
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
I'm sorry but what do you mean by "All"?

If one were to go by your logic, Coogar, Chedderking, Shymexx and the couple of guys who participated in the first debate are the only intelligent guys on NL. Seeing as you were not one of them....again by your logic, it is okay to conclude you aren't intelligent, yes?

. . .But I won't conclude that you aren't intelligent based on this alone, because it is obvious that this exercise was based on interest, that some don't want to participate does not make them any less intelligent.

Get it?
dis post dosen't make any ryt of wrong. It dosen't make u any gud either cos d dude wasn't in a bad mood when he asked, I bet he is nw.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by searay2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pharoh:

We will consider changing the rule if we see more support as having only two people asking for a change might not be enough to alter the rules. cool

I can see many people viewing the thread, so we will like you guys to kindly share your thoughts about the whole debate guidelines, if anything needs more clarification or changes.

Thanks so much.
i've been browsing through this debate but couldn't take part 'cause some of the guidelines which will not make my voice being heard. Please review some of the guidelines. eg 3-6months membership for one to be legible to vote. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
DON'T MISS:

Who is to blame when a child engages in sex ual activities without the right knowledge about harms associated with such;
is it the parents, media or teachers(government)?

Link to the debate https://www.nairaland.com/1102305/should-parents-blamed-teenage-sex
Happening live today @ 6:00pm (Nigerian Time)
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ordering popcorn. . .
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by greedie1(f): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
knock knock
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Caracta(f): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cuddlemii: DON'T MISS:

Happening live today @ 6:00pm (Nigerian Time)
You mean 6:30pm?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Koolking(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Am in. How do we vote?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cuddle hw far na? grin
who won yesterday?na sharp sharp tinz oh lite no dey my area ohhhh embarassed
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
My people I'm deeply sorry to disappoint you all, I can no longer participate in this debate due to unavoidable circumstances.

make una no vex abeg, hopefully I'll participate in subsequent one.
I regret and apologize any inconvenience this will cause sad
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
freecocoa: My people I'm deeply sorry to disappoint you all, I can no longer participate in this debate due to unavoidable circumstances.

I regret and apologize any inconvenience sad.
sad sad sad angry angry angry

I wanted to see you battle it out with the other ladies.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ok We're ready!

Freecocoa! Why? Na stage fright catch you? Lol

Babe, I sooo wished you did this. Nothing spoil, join us in the "floor members" corner cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
freecocoa: My people I'm deeply sorry to disappoint you all, I can no longer participate in this debate due to unavoidable circumstances.

I regret and apologize any inconvenience sad.
cry
Eya,u ll b missed
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
cdamsel: Cuddle hw far na? grin
who won yesterday?na sharp sharp tinz oh lite no dey my area ohhhh embarassed
oh trust your girl na, I murdered them yesterday grin grin grin

Just kidding, Rocktation won.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
6:30 is when the debate will commence
Debaters, please check your emails for your dummy Accounts
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:

modella oya tell me,wat was ya username?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
oh trust your girl na, I murdered them yesterday grin grin grin

Just kidding, Rocktation won.
really?hw na?I no support,re-do grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:

Nne eh, I'm not happy, if only you know how much I was looking forward to this, guess this one isn't for me.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
cdamsel: modella oya tell me,wat was ya username?
Queen Victoria
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cuddlemii: 6:30 is when the debate will commence
Debaters, please check your emails for your dummy Accounts
cuddle I no like my name ohhh,y u no go gimme funkified name na tongue
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
Queen Victoria
I liked u na,I was so sure she was gonna win
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
I'm seeing and loving a new username.

Asantewa!! Mami, much loove from GH supporters. Do us proud. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
ifyalways: I'm seeing and loving a new username.

Asantewa!! Mami, much loove from GH supporters. Do us proud. tongue
a nice strong name
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Choicegirl.

Please check your email for your dummy account
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
cdamsel: I liked u na,I was so such she was gonna win
Yeah, I had to leave midway though cos I got a call from my mum telling me something was up.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by greedie1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cuddles, you sent me a wrong password it seems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Story: Kate And Godwin / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) / The Bonny Island Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.