Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? (14476 Views)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by JoanJohnson(f): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Every Woman wants compliment,so go ahead and compliment her of that nice dress or hairdo she is putting on, she will definitely smile and say thank you. Then you can now say what you want but be real and be urself. Don't start with the Love Talk, that's a put off.I personally will appreciate us being frds before lovers. So make the first gist brief and then ask her for a drink some other time. Give her something to make her wanna see you again. Dnt tell her you saw her and fell in love with her, if u do, then u're doom to fail.

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by 80million1: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Uzzie:
ole cheesy
Uzzie:
ole cheesy
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Last time I asked a girl out and she declined (because of upcoming exams) was seven years ago. Though I know I didn't play my cards nor present my scopes well.

Unfortunately these days, I have to be doing the dodging most of the time. Hunter now the hunted. sad

@ OP, there is nothing to it. Close-mark the lady and monitor her likes, dislikes, behaviour, things she tends to admire. And mimic them. She gets to like you. Don't rush things. Asking her out can come later. But get her to notice you often. Always be in her picture. You must have gotten her number na. Follow-up with calls. "Just that you stopped by to say hi". Frequent text messages. A time'll come when she'll begin to wonder if you are actually going to do anything more beyond calls and greetings and sms.

Me I like playing the element of suspense and surprise.

For you to succeed in all these, you must display some qualities O!
Neatness (indispensable), smartness, self-confidence, a little bit of humour; she'll remember you for always making her laugh or smile.

But if you are going to do all these, be ready to go all the way with her O. I hate it when her hopes are raised so high and the guy does not actually intend to be serious with the relationship. Likewise vice-versa.

Alternatively, if you do not wish to go through all these long processes, just stroll up to her from the back, while she's chatting up someone, grab her by her waist, spin her around to face you, grasp her two wrist and sing to her face in your deepest Barry voice: 'Nne, ka anyi yi ba'. cheesy It works like magic. 2% of the time sha. smiley
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Wit JUST 10million dollars as a gift to me,you kan ask me out,anytin other than that you re on your own angry
Jeez! That can get me J Lo, Vivica Fox, Tyra Bank,Rihanna on my bed and buy me a Buggarti Veryon. Who are you? You must be a swindler.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by luvmijeje(f): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Honestly,4 me 2 say yes to a date,the manner of approach matters a lot.If it is one on one i.e no intermediaries am expecting d guy to tell me he likes me and want us to be friends then after d 3rd date am expecting him 2 give me reasons why he wants more from me from what he has observe from our date.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hahaha but you're not a lady; so how would that work?
jhydebaba: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
take me to my favourite buka and ask iya basira d head chef to write "will u date me" wiv amala.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
If you say this, it'll depend on my mood and the answer might be a No chance or Maybe..... cool
Smuthx: Hello, I know we just met for the first time but your beauty is drawing me closer. I will like to know you better. What do you think? a pause here to enable you to respond ........... do like us to go out on a date. the location your choice.

Rate this.. No chance OR Maybe OR Good.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Excellent...guys take note...and I'll be giving my points in a minute...
Abujafood: What is wrong with all the guys that have been commenting here? Are you ladies?

Now to the rest of you guys, don't comment, just watch from the sidelines and let's learn how the ladies like it!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hahahaha oh dear Lol; dude that's not for all ladies...I had to laugh again Lol....this wouldn't work...
Yomieluv: How else would I ask a girl out,than boasting of my achievements in life,eg: am chief Emeka,GCON,OFN,Ph.d,Msc,LLB.GCE,WAEC,G2,PDP,CAN,APGA etcimporter,exporter,general merchants,with 4 shops in Alaba,and 10 shop at idumota.
Spending money isn't my problem,date me,and ur worries are over. Dating u is a rare privilledge.
Which girl no go fall for this?
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my days...
Jasmine Jetz: Wit JUST 10million dollars as a gift to me,you kan ask me out,anytin other than that you re on your own angry
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
You got it...
tzetzefly: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by jhydebaba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: Hahaha but you're not a lady; so how would that work?
Just try me n see how it works. grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2012

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by blaise26abj(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
@ OP: You are missing something. Make the girls want to ask YOU out. See the green light and the signs, then move. When A lady is falling for you she can't hide it. wink

Ladies, we are waiting to hear from you sha.

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Topeedo: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
DAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF U AGREE TO BEND OVER AND LET ME FUCKX U IN D ASSX IN DAT SAME RESTAURANT
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
Topeedo: DAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF U AGREE TO BEND OVER AND LET ME FUCKX U IN D ASSX IN DAT SAME RESTAURANT
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jyhdo! RUN!!!!!!! RUN NIGGA! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Topeedo: DAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF U AGREE TO BEND OVER AND LET ME FUCKX U IN D ASSX IN DAT SAME RESTAURANT
She has proved to you to be an expensive p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.te!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Topeedo: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jyhdo! RUN!!!!!!! RUN NIGGA! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA...DID DAT SOUND SCARIY? I HOPE U R NOT TERIFIED...I AM AS STRAIGHT AS MY DICKKK
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
black_beau: Don't ask me out.its very annoying.just walk up to me and start gisting day to day issues .what I mean is that we start with platonic friendship and from there,we'll notice if its going somewhere.

actually this is my favourite strategy but the snag in this is that you easily end up in the friend zone which no serious man wants.
again,walking up to a lady you''ve never talked to before ain't that easy,some ladies will be quick to read ur mind and come up with those rude attitudes even before u finish

even if u begin as friends,a day would come when you still have to define exactly what u want from d 'friendship'how will u go about this?some ladies will tell u u are taking there friendliness with u for granted and abusing same.and if u fail to speak up,expecting things to fall in place naturally ,she would just play along feigning she doesn't know what u want only for some new guy to come from no where and snatch her from right under nose
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by product: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
godspeed: sorry to bore u if similar topics already exist on the forum ,I'm only trying to do a remix to jaidor's thread 'The best and practicable way to ask a girl out'

Personally I've been at the receiving end of insults from female folks when i tried to ask them out, this after trying to be as decent and as polite as possible even waiting for the best time and opportunity.

This makes me want to throw the question to ladies out there -how do you want us to approach you without earning insults and rudeness from you?

Nigerian Girls are too barbaric to comment on this kind of affectionate topic . That is why you read from a few of them .
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Shugamania(f): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Be presentable and confident, speak eloquently and make me laugh (very important).... u've got that and i'll go to the moon with you. But please dont dress like wizkid and dont stop me in the middle of the street early in the morning...u no get work??
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by passionate88: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
godspeed:

actually this is my favourite strategy but the snag in this is that you easily end up in the friend zone which no serious man wants.
again,walking up to a lady you''ve never talked to before ain't that easy,some ladies will be quick to read ur mind and come up with those rude attitudes even before u finish

even if u begin as friends,a day would come when you still have to define exactly what u want from d 'friendship'how will u go about this?some ladies will tell u u are taking there friendliness with u for granted and abusing same.and if u fail to speak up,expecting things to fall in place naturally ,she would just play along feigning she doesn't know what u want only for some new guy to come from no where and snatch her from right under nose

my broda no b small o... And when anoda man snatch them, they will say u were too slow wit them if u go straight to the point them go say u dey rush... No b small wa to our gals
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by product: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: You got it...

So why wouldn't ur first quote works specifically for you , since all you want is a latest Range rover classic . U are clueless . At d end of the day u won't get any date @onurOwn.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Evilscientist(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Una go chop poo
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
The simple truth is that Nigerian girls make it so so difficult for real good guys who want them for good to approach and win their admiration, hence the reason true love is very very rare to find in Nigeria cos our girls are always considering irrelevant things before giving a guy a chance, and that's why they cannot honestly comment on this topic.

@op, I keep singing this song to all of u guys, in as much as I understand how u guys desire to have girlfriends and all of that, plz n plz if u keep thinking about how to woo a girl and win her, u may end up constantly unhappy and will not concentrate on ur studies or career cos u will always be angry for not winning one girl u truly admire for good. Free girls for now seriously it maybe hard but try n soon it will form a habit that u won't even care about their existence n u will see urself excel in all u do.

Finally, the Nigerian women don't really fancy guys that chase them, only few and those few may not be ur dream girl, so get busy- if you are a student be the best student, read at all time and avoid girls, believe me they will come to fish u out cos they so much like guys who don't send them, cos they know such guys are always going to be great.

So try n forget them n face ur book squarely n be the best. If u are a worker, face ur career and try to build a reputation in ur career and field, believe me all elegant classy chicks daydream to be with achievers, they always dress and makeup to win the attention of successful men who mostly don't send their existence, so ignore them and be the best in whatever ur doing in life n watch them flock around u like bees.

Guys plz n plz try n forget chasing girls plz n see what would happen.

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
DailyNews: The simple truth is that[b] Nigerian girls[/b] make it so so difficult for real good guys who want them for good to approach and win their admiration, hence the reason true love is very very rare to find in Nigeria cos our girls are always considering irrelevant things before giving a guy a chance, and that's why they cannot honestly comment on this topic.

@op, I keep singing this song to all of u guys, in as much as I understand how u guys desire to have girlfriends and all of that, plz n plz if u keep thinking about how to woo a girl and win her, u may end up constantly unhappy and will not concentrate on ur studies or career cos u will always be angry for not winning one girl u truly admire for good. Free girls for now seriously it maybe hard but try n soon it will form a habit that u won't even care about their existence n u will see urself excel in all u do.

Finally, the Nigerian women don't really fancy guys that chase them, only few and those few may not be ur dream girl, so get busy- if you are a student be the best student, read at all time and avoid girls, believe me they will come to fish u out cos they so much like guys who don't send them, cos they know such guys are always going to be great.

So try n forget them n face ur book squarely n be the best. If u are a worker, face ur career and try to build a reputation in ur career and field, believe me all elegant classy chicks daydream to be with achievers, they always dress and makeup to win the attention of successful men who mostly don't send their existence, so ignore them and be the best in whatever ur doing in life n watch them flock around u like bees.

Dumbb fawkkk!! is d topic based on Nigerian gals? y base ur lopsided views on dem? ferking heddiot!!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by product: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
DailyNews: The simple truth is that Nigerian girls make it so so difficult for real good guys who want them for good to approach and win their admiration, hence the reason true love is very very rare to find in Nigeria cos our girls are always considering irrelevant things before giving a guy a chance, and that's why they cannot honestly comment on this topic.

Mhen you are a bomb . U actually took those words out of my mouth . Guys please dnt been a sucker , girls are suckers by nature So be the best to be sucked
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dumbb fawkkk!! is d topic based on Nigerian gals? y base ur lopsided views on dem? ferking heddiot!!
I tire o, they always try to find ways to bash Nigerian girls...smh.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
product:

Mhen you are a bomb . U actually took those words out of my mouth . Guys please dnt been a sucker , girls are suckers by nature So be the best to be sucked
did you go to school?

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
I tire o, they always try to find ways to bash Nigerian girls...smh.
From what most Nigerian girls have posted it is obvious they are what people say they are. They like 10 million dollar to be given to them on plater of gold, Range Rover for free and taken to restaurant without getting to know why the guy is so interested in asking her out. It is annoying and very primitive approach to say the least

See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86