Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (13860 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
i stole my dad's boxer shorts for a guy.
i laugh any time i recall that. drop yours grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by jhydebaba(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
I gave my last cup of garri to my girlfriend while I watch in pains as she savour the sweet delicacy with no hope of any food that day.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 190: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sending a Nigerian girl 200naira glo recharge card
That was the-last time I heard from her

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hmmm
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
190: Sending a Nigerian girl 200naira glo recharge card
That was the-last time I heard from her
hahaha grin ;Dlemme guess,you met her from 2go?

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
I've never fallen in love before.i do have great feelings for my g.fs in the past,buh am sure av never truly loved.I guess its reserved for my wife undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
I lied to my family. embarassed

Another one: I rode a bicycle with a flat tire just to be able to talk to my boyfriend who didn't pick up my calls after an argument A LONG WAY. It was exhausting and I was looking like a person who escaped from a madhouse when I arrived. I was very young back then lipsrsealed At least, he did talk to me undecided
Today, my friends and I make fun about it.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by amokemi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
Wrote a test for her back in the university. I was popular in my faculty that people were surprised that I failed the course initially. Was writing the test and I was being rigged out of the faculty students union election in whic I was a candidate. Thatks just a tip of numerous things I did for this lady. Yet she still dey form strong head then. Na she loose eventually.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by iyobs7(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
amokemi: Wrote a test for her back in the university. I was popular in my faculty that people were surprised that I failed the course initially. Was writing the test and I was being rigged out of the faculty students union election in whic I was a candidate. Thatks just a tip of numerous things I did for this lady. Yet she still dey form strong head then. Na she loose eventually.

Used my laptop to take a loan just to give to her...
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Abujafood: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2012
The worst thing ever, I think I almost collapsed when she said it was over!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2012
Borrowed her 50 Naira for her transport fare.. The yeye girl still hasnt paid me back after 5 years.. angry

17 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by NEROSKY(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2012
nothing wink
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2012
Mine is trust I cant trust any gal again

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by teetee1: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2012
never really done anything bad or worse for love, its a heart thing. But for LUST?.... I need a note pad grin

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2012
Can't pray, can't do nothing coz of her... I go to church so that i could see her and if she sits close to where i can c her, My day was made. wat about if she looks at me, ,, God is kind. If she ask me if i have 2 pen..i dash her mine forever... we shook once...i couldnt wash dat hand... dat was den... JUNGLE DON MATURE!!! ;DCan't pray, can't do nothing coz of her... I go to church so that i could see her and if she sits close to where i can c her, My day was made. wat about if she looks at me, ,, God is kind. If she ask me if i have 2 pen..i dash her mine forever... we shook once...i couldnt wash dat hand... dat was den... JUNGLE DON MATURE!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mynd44: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Mine is trust I cant trust any gal again
There must be a reason why
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2012
Date her while she was already engaged to her broke boyfriend.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by norris1980: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2012
spent my travelling money to SA on her,we re still together.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Freddieyankee(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2012
O boy make I no start...
1. I don send 1500 card
2. I don pay girl school fees
3. I don wait 8 months before the babe give me kpomo while another guy I chop clean mouth.
4. Writing test and assignment for a girl all in the name love...
Make I stop abeg laugh wan kill me.... Back in the days

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by fittty(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2012
cheesy
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Freddieyankee(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2012
norris1980: spent my travelling money to SA on her,we re still together.

Your own bad ooo.... Travel money ke
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Suljosh: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2012
My last card to subscribe her 'BIS' n she ditch me for 1 nigga, n d worst part i neva hit dat punana
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by locust01(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2012
Oh lord, i s*** her p****.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by LailaIkeji1: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2012
spent the night wt him on our university's football field! Crazy sh*t!! as snake no bite us dat day.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Koolking(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Making her know she was everything to me and putting all my eggs in one basket because of trust. All water under the bridge now. Still shattered by her...there is really a thin line between love and hate. Karma is still a bitch
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mascot87(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2012
Mine was very crazy,i fell in love with a girl in jss3 but did not let her know about it. I always taught about her every day but couldnt express my feelings to her, This continued till first term exam came,i was not reading my book but only ruminating within me the love iI had for her. I failed my first term exam with zero credit,my dad asked me to go back to jss2. Till today,she still didnt know abt my feeling for her then. How iI wish I could see her today and let her know kiss

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by valencia25(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2012
I had to Lamba her for one corner when she can't control till we get home
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by norris1980: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2012
Freddieyankee, all in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by joshymere(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2012
I carried my only mattress bed to my girl from lagos to ekpoma to use.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2012
Okija_juju: Borrowed her 50 Naira for her transport fare.. The yeye girl still hasnt paid me back after 5 years.. angry
hehehe you must be stingy! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by megxo(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2012
WENT TO VISIT HER IN MAIDUGURI RECENTLY..............@LOVE
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 2sexy(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2012
Nairaland know my Tori... No comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Metrosexual Brothers / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.