Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (13867 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Movingcoil: I can remember only two; the first was my immediate ex, I visited her at ebonyi, during our sex session, I noticed she had an infection, i didn't let her know or maybe she knew but didn't know it was an infection, I used cos of it and came back to ebonyi with my final year project money of up 2 30k 4 dat disease 2 treat it but she misunderstood me and I got angry, yabbed her seriously about it, she wanted 2 eat all d money instead of using it 4 d main purpose, I later'on heard from one of her friends dat she jokingly told she wanted to give me a break cos I was too sentimental why her main reason was cos she had a fling for one ebsu guy like dat. All other tnz na tori, the second one is my present gf. The elder sister wanted to be in control of our relationship but I outsmarted her so she hated me 4 dat and started telling my gf so many nasty things dat I said about her, that was all lies cos she just wanted 2 make my gf hate me cos she saw dat my gf was so stuck into me so wat I did 2 reclaim dat trust was 2 go 2 my gfs house wid tears, knelt down and slit my left arm wid a razor blade in front of her [/b]b4 she could stop me and it worked cos she started crying also saying dat she never believed the sister and dat she had never seen my kind of person b4. Also wen she had her menses and the thing was disturbing her, during dat time d parents travelled, she called me 2 keep her company on dat friday, [b]I slept over and in the morning around 5am, I woke up, washed all her clothes, d mums cloth and d immediate younger sister's clothes, went to market dat saturday and cooked for her and her immediate younger sis, d elser sis dosen't stay wid dem, she was at school den, also and even till now am doing more crazy tnz cos the spell hasn't worn off
kai!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by larrymoore(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
While in PH to see my lady, l miss my m.sc project defence.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by bigtt76(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm ....tot you only post 'celebrities stuff' and not respond to posts grin grin grin
Laila Ikeji: spent the night wt him on our university's football field! Crazy sh*t!! as snake no bite us dat day.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: Mine was not too funny- on one faith full day i decide to give her a visit meanwhile i have calculate my to and fro transport fare, i take exactly nothing more nothing less from house, after the visitation as she is accompany me she heat her shoe on the ground and the shoe cut off. see disgrace, but fortunately for her there is one shoe maker nearby and we both went there for repair. i don't know whether the guy know how much i have in my pocket, i just give him my last change and d girl wave me bye bye from their. Hmm LWTMB any time i remember this i trek go home that day
LOL...LWKMD. Excellent
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Movingcoil: I can remember only two; the first was my immediate ex, I visited her at ebonyi, during our sex session, I noticed she had an infection, i didn't let her know or maybe she knew but didn't know it was an infection, I used cos of it and came back to ebonyi with my final year project money of up 2 30k 4 dat disease 2 treat it but she misunderstood me and I got angry, yabbed her seriously about it, she wanted 2 eat all d money instead of using it 4 d main purpose, I later'on heard from one of her friends dat she jokingly told she wanted to give me a break cos I was too sentimental why her main reason was cos she had a fling for one ebsu guy like dat. All other tnz na tori, the second one is my present gf. The elder sister wanted to be in control of our relationship but I outsmarted her so she hated me 4 dat and started telling my gf so many nasty things dat I said about her, that was all lies cos she just wanted 2 make my gf hate me cos she saw dat my gf was so stuck into me so wat I did 2 reclaim dat trust was 2 go 2 my gfs house wid tears, knelt down and slit my left arm wid a razor blade in front of her b4 she could stop me and it worked cos she started crying also saying dat she never believed the sister and dat she had never seen my kind of person b4. Also wen she had her menses and the thing was disturbing her, during dat time d parents travelled, she called me 2 keep her company on dat friday, I slept over and in the morning around 5am, I woke up, washed all her clothes, d mums cloth and d immediate younger sister's clothes, went to market dat saturday and cooked for her and her immediate younger sis, d elser sis dosen't stay wid dem, she was at school den, also and even till now am doing more crazy tnz cos the spell hasn't worn off
shocked
Jesus wept! embarassed embarassed cry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
kai!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No be small "Kai" o. . . For person wey i never marry or think to marry? shocked

Na this guy we suppose use do advert for KAI. . .

K - Kick

A - Against

I - Indiscipline

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by maygah(f): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
sadI have starved myself and my younger brother , just to see that my bf eats.even @ dat d relationship came to an end.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
sexkillz: shocked
Jesus wept! embarassed embarassed cry
LWKMD. .
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by runskid(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
maygah: sadI have starved myself and my younger brother , just to see that my bf eats.even @ dat d relationship came to an end.
Eeyah. . . That is one symptom of mumu-rrhea. . . Hope you are better now.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
maygah: sadI have starved myself and my younger brother , just to see that my bf eats.even @ dat d relationship came to an end.
Hmm...Love Is Wicked
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
runskid: sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair
smh
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
sexkillz: No be small "Kai" o. . . For person wey i never marry or think to marry? shocked

Na this guy we suppose use do advert for KAI. . .

K - Kick

A - Against

I - Indiscipline
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! killz abeg my belle o! btwn! u don land for abj? wink
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by runskid(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Iaz93:
smh

embarassed
Iaz93:
smh
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
u starved ur brother for kondo? u dey craze o! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Joshrob(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gave her 500 to paint her finger and I leg from ayobo to mangoro(lagos)..
Used my hostel fee to take a girl to the beach,then went to sch to quart with different friends for one semester..e affect my result sha(she is my grilfrnd nw)
Stole my sister watch and cream to give a girl yet she nor give me pekus shop...
Omo e plenty o..but I don't wise nw
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! killz abeg my belle o! btwn! u don land for abj? wink
Yeah. Went by road though.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
runskid: sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair
Who dash monkey banana?

The range rover must be the 1985 model. . . You get luck to see buyer for the scrap sha.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Joshrob(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
ammyluv2002: Wore trouser for the first time just to impress him on our 1st date...each time I remember that,I laugh my ass out. Things we do for love sha *smh*
My girlfriend did that too,she did't tell me until I ask her the church she attend and was surprise with the way she dress..I wan laugh die for d fast food..well she's my babe nw
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
sexkillz: Who dash monkey banana?

The range rover must be the 1985 model. . . You get luck to see buyer for the scrap sha.
d guy sell him tricycle buy one cup of garri feed hin gf and younger sis, come enter hia dey dream big. grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
sexkillz: Yeah. Went by road though.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

u crawzieeee!!!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by begwong: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
bariyakat: Too many to mention!
mention just one!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ebizswit(f): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
sexkillz: Who dash monkey banana?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha bad mouths in NL. U guys are bunch of fun!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by jookco(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
I washed her pants but I chop the girl well well sha.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Immortal1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Very funny stories! So, I'm not alone!!! Luv has done me wicked tinz in one life tym o o o.. Where do I even start 4rm?? Choi!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Waiting under the hot sun for over 1hr just to see her face. When she came by i forgot what i wanted to say
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by hizaya61(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
on our way coming back from beach we were attacked by hired-killers, i was shot instead of her, she never came to see me in the hospital, two weeks i heard she was dating my best friend
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 2sexy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
honeric01:

o wa

not oowa

so you kinda missed it a bit. cool
Haba... na wetinu write na.. e pa do mo sir
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ebizswit(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Came back frm church around 10:30pm, calld my ex if he had eaten, he said no, ı had to warm d food in my house, trekd about an hour around 11:30 no bike...nd my school can be very treatening after 9.pm. I riskd it down to his lodge, d bi..tch jes pickd d fish nd meat in d food, nd abadoned d food, nt knwing dat he had already eaten, he jst lied to me dat he has nt eaten. I would buy things for myslf, nd pretend to my friends dat he bought dem for me, gave him my bb, nd took his small fone, just to make pple believe dat he own it.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
hizaya61: on our way coming back from beach we were attacked by hired-killers, i was shot instead of her, she never came to see me in the hospital, two weeks i heard she was dating my best friend
hen hen! superman! na she send u make u dey form power ranger? eya... pele o! u dated a biatch.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
ebizswit: Came back frm church around 10:30pm, calld my ex if he had eaten, he said no, ı had to warm d food in my house, trekd about an hour around 11:30 no bike...nd my school can be very treatening after 9.pm. I riskd it down to his lodge, d bi..tch jes pickd d fish nd meat in d food, nd abadoned d food, nt knwing dat he had already eaten, he jst lied to me dat he has nt eaten. I would buy things for myslf, nd pretend to my friends dat he bought dem for me, gave him my bb, nd took his small fone, just to make pple believe dat he own it.
MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
i broke up with my G.F on Genotype issue embarassed , we ar both AS, shes moved on, am still searching for AA cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.