Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (165888 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by cmoneke: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
scantee:
Sir I send some one to check on how to submit it in bonny she stay in bonny but she say day ask her to bye form I don't no how much yet but she will comform tomorrow
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Liadi2(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
scantee:

i have replied your mail.
pls sir have check my inbox I didn't see ur message pls mail me on this sir biodunayodele68@gmail.com
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
cmoneke:
scantee:
Sir I send some one to check on how to submit it in bonny she stay in bonny but she say day ask her to bye form I don't no how much yet but she will comform tomorrow

buy form? maybe that is new trend, anyway it wil not be more than N500 & I think the form must be for none indegens. but is good you have your data there for subsequent work invitations.

when she confirms do let me know.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Liadi2:
pls sir have check my inbox I didn't see ur message pls mail me on this sir biodunayodele68@gmail.com

what should I reply you? you never sent me any message. the mail you sent to me is blank.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by mrprofits(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
cmoneke:
scantee:
.Please,send me a pm.how is the whole procedure like.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2015
temidayodamoye:
...shell preferably

Send mail to this address using Application for IT Placement as Subject, Mention your matriculation number, School name, duration of the IT in the body of the application.
attache the following documents

1. IT letter
2. School ID Card front and back
3. CV

send it to- Africarecruitment@shell.com

you will get a response withing 24 hours.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by cletz991(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
bros scantee I need a job o I can do anything o .am a biochemistry graduate pls how can I reach you my no iS 08106458382
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Khemhyte(f): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mr. Scantee, I studied Geology and graduated with 2:2. Pls what certification course do you advice and where can I get the best. Currently in Abuja.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ojmaroni247(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Helo house, am a Graduate Mechanical Engineer living in Port Harcourt, in need of an oil and gas job,I have certificate in Electro~Mechanical engineering,which covers HVAC system, Deisel engine maintenance,pumps/compressors,valves/actuators,P&ID(pipping systems) and general HSE. Would be glad if any1 can help out,.....my contact info is attached to my signature. Thanks

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
cletz991:
bros scantee I need a job o I can do anything o .am a biochemistry graduate pls how can I reach you my no iS 08106458382

I don't give jobs.

thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Khemhyte:
Mr. Scantee, I studied Geology and graduated with 2:2. Pls what certification course do you advice and where can I get the best. Currently in Abuja.

read through the pages I am sure you will get the answer.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by eDontey1(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2015
scantee:

read through the pages I am sure you will get the answer.

Good morning boss,

I'm earnestly seeking a contract/volunteer role in an oil company (servicing or E n P). I'm a graduate of Petr Eng
(2.1). Will be highly grateful if you can of help. I've just PM'ed you now .
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Khemhyte:
hi sent you a pm, saw yours earlier, i reply but did not deliver
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by REDshouse(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Gud day sir, am a graduate of management technology (transport) but presently doing my PGD in maritime navigation and communication a nimasa sponsored program. Sir I need direction on how to work with any of the oil companies either onshore or offshore. My mail address is red so roper rye yahoo.com or add me to your watsapp list for better chat on 07082985176

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by REDshouse(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2015
REDshouse:
Gud day sir, am a graduate of management technology (transport) but presently doing my PGD in maritime navigation and communication a nimasa sponsored program. Sir I need direction on how to work with any of the oil companies either onshore or offshore. My mail address is redsproperty@ yahoo.com or add me to your watsapp list for better chat on 07082985176
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
@All. Top of the day, please i want to make it clear to everybody, for those that is sending me Pm asking me to help them secure a job or a connection, please note this i don't give a job neither do i give connection, any useful job opportunity will be posted here. pleas don't ask me for a job.

for those looking for contracts join (Contractors Lounge Thread ) on Nairaland you will get all the useful information on how to get a contracts from Various companies.

https://www.nairaland.com/2063427/nairaland-contractors-lounge/2

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by michealismenton: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gd pm all. may d Almighty God continue to bless u all. pls my name is Kc n I studied pure chemistry n graduated with 21 BT have not gone for nysc . pls do I have any chance to further my career in an o&g sector? if yes pls what do I do nest ? I am good @working in a laboratory. pls som1 shud advice me on how to achieve dis. tanx
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Hello Everyone. I'm a medical personnel with a keen interest in getting a HSE position.

I'm an Associate Member of ISPON and also hold certifications in NEBOSH IGC (distinction) and NEBOSH IOG (credit).

I will be grateful to anyone with useful information or assistance. Cheers.

maygemz@gmail.com
+2348056742467
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Switlife:
Hello Everyone. I'm a medical personnel with a keen interest in getting a HSE position.

I'm an Associate Member of ISPON and also hold certifications in NEBOSH IGC (distinction) and NEBOSH IOG (credit).

I will be grateful to anyone with useful information or assistance. Cheers.

maygemz@gmail.com
+2348056742467

Do you have a clinic or any medical centre, and where is your base?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
scantee:

Do you have a clinic or any medical centre, and where is your base?

No, not yet. I'm based in Abj.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Switlife:

No, not yet. I'm based in Abj.
ok would have connects you to contractors that will be using ur clinic/medical centre as a referal medical clinic, people that does this job charges as high as 70k per day without even rendering any medical services. They also charge 7k per person each 2mins medical test, is the hotest trend for people in your profession, lets assume 10
companies are using ur clinic as referal centre, times 70k by 10 plus other medical test fees, u see you wil be making over 500k per a day times number of years the contract will last. I wish i am a Dr i would trend this route. Note: ur medical centre must be inspected before approval and u must own an ambrance
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
cmoneke:
scantee:
check my discussions with ihatenaija1 on contractors lounge thread he has gone their to submit and they have entered his data, they did nt ask him to pay any money ask the person u send the address she went to.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
You day try boss,welldone
scantee:
check my discussions with ihatenaija1 on contractors lounge thread he has gone their to submit and they have entered his data, they did nt ask him to pay any money ask the person u send the address she went to.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
donmatin:
You day try boss,welldone
do u see my question @ contractors lounge?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
scantee:
ok would have connects you to contractors that will be using ur clinic/medical centre as a referal medical clinic, people that does this job charges as high as 70k per day without even rendering any medical services. They also charge 7k per person each 2mins medical test, is the hotest trend for people in your profession, lets assume 10
companies are using ur clinic as referal centre, times 70k by 10 plus other medical test fees, u see you wil be making over 500k per a day times number of years the contract will last. I wish i am a Dr i would trend this route. Note: ur medical centre must be inspected before approval and u must own an ambrance

I'm grateful for your response and your time. I'd like to have a private discussion with you if you don't mind.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Switlife:

I'm grateful for your response and your time. I'd like to have a private discussion with you if you don't mind.
no problem
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
scantee:
do u see my question @ contractors lounge?
yes I did,I wanted to know how much contacts u have in bonny and if I fit use ur contacts 2 access an almost impossible mission(welding area in bonny)
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
donmatin:
yes I did,I wanted to know how much contacts u have in bonny and if I fit use ur contacts 2 access an almost impossible mission(welding area in bonny)
lol that union strong oh, do u have the city and guild certificate? If yes then i will link u up to their chairman or u go their office before lion gate hospital to get registered first, u knw is one of the best pay job in Bonny, or do u knw Bausha? One short rich man that marry an indian lady that own the company Bausha Nig Ltd, he is very powerful guy, his site engineer worked for my project some time ago, i will see if i still have his contact when i check my address book.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
scantee:
no problem

Thank you Sir. Kindly drop your mobile num in my mail <maygemz@gmail.com> and pls indicate your time of convenience to be reached.

Pleasant regards.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
I no get city and guild but am certified by Hyundai heavy industries Abs standard.The reason I left bonny was bcus I didn't know anybody except dus I meet day 2 day as I been day stay der.Any contact u get,I fit try am and hoping get beta response.Thanks
scantee:
lol that union strong oh, do u have the city and guild certificate? If yes then i will link u up to their chairman or u go their office before lion gate hospital to get registered first, u knw is one of the best pay job in Bonny, or do u knw Bausha? One short rich man that marry an indian lady that own the company Bausha Nig Ltd, he is very powerful guy, his site engineer worked for my project some time ago, i will see if i still have his contact when i check my address book.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
donmatin:
I no get city and guild but am certified by Hyundai heavy industries Abs standard.The reason I left bonny was bcus I didn't know anybody except dus I meet day 2 day as I been day stay der.Any contact u get,I fit try am and hoping get beta response.Thanks

it would have been more easy assume u have it, but no problem I will ask somebody if there is any way we can go about it.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
i brought the discussion here sir make the contractors no vex,its interesting talking with you sir

U ve worked with lots of companies,and to be able to land those jobs mehn u are indeed very connected...

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.