Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (165301 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Owiii:

Ok thank you my oga. I will be hoping to hear from you. Thank
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Owiii:

Ok thank you my oga. I will be hoping to hear from you. Thank
have you discuss with the guy i link u up with? His name is Jimi Oluso.... Jst tell him scantee sent u.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
I want to apologiz to the Nairalander who came to my office yesterday to see me without my invitation i am sorry to deny i dont know you, pls i plead with u guyz dont come to my office without my invitation. Thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Udochee(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
GOD bless u scantee.its realy nt easy helpin/counselling sumbody u dnt even knw frm adam.keep d gud job goin.i knw sum day testimonies wil come frm those u've helped.am also an engineer(bt stil job-searchin)
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by veave(f): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
send me a pm i will forward some top certification courses 4 u. Fortunately ur in my field.

Okay Sir.

Thank you.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Udochee:

GOD bless u scantee.its realy nt easy helpin/counselling sumbody u dnt even knw frm adam.keep d gud job goin.i knw sum day testimonies wil come frm those u've helped.am also an petr engineer(bt stil job-searchin)
Amen thanks bro, don't worry God will see u tru, jst follow the thread u never can tell something might come out along the line. Keep hope alive we all must get there someday.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by veave(f): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
send me a pm i will forward some top certification courses 4 u. Fortunately ur in my field.

Errrm... I couldn't send a pm, it kept on returning an error message. please could you view my profile for my YIM?

Thank you Sir.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
Thanks for the prayer amen. I will see to your request, let see how it goes, @all pls bear with me especially those i have not respond to their PMs and posts here, i will surely respond to all. I am currently supervising a JVC project and is taking whole lots of my time. @ihatenaija mail me ur Hse cert asap.
You didnt register my name for the HSE training @ telaviv hotel as you said earlier.i have only written my professional certification exam though am still awaiting its result.
You said you were busy all through that time.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
I want to apologiz to the Nairalander who came to my office yesterday to see me without my invitation i am sorry to deny i dont know you, pls i plead with u guyz dont come to my office without my invitation. Thanks
boyz aint smiling oh....it's well
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by presh247(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
will respond to ur pm soonest, may i know ur location where u went for GTP

I stay in delta state and I did the NNPC aptitude test december,2014 in yenegoa, bayelsa state.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by presh247(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
@Babearly send me mail to (scantee@live.com) i wil 4ward u some HSE materials

bro I would love to have those HSE materials...my email: omasdeprof@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good day,how are you doing?please I want to remind u as u said of my bonny engagement with byc,am also an engineer and am hse certified by institute for safety professionals of nigeria with der I'd card also.Am d guy u know from Bvc Akiama.thanks
scantee:
Amen thanks bro, don't worry God will see u tru, jst follow the thread u never can tell something might come out along the line. Keep hope alive we all must get there someday.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by atobz(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
do u have anybody in Bayelsa state,Brass island preferable? If yes then i will link u up with the new maritime company currently building workshop & offices in okpoama, they will soon commence employment.

Hi Scantee, I sent you my profile. I am very familiar with Brass Island terrain. I actually worked on Brass LNG Project. I know Okpoama, Ewoama and Twon communities very well. Currently out of job. Kindly respond to my PM to you.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
donmatin:
Good day,how are you doing?please I want to remind u as u said of my bonny engagement with byc,am also an engineer and am hse certified by institute for safety professionals of nigeria with der I'd card also.Am d guy u know from Bvc Akiama.thanks
Its your call....
How have you been,quite a while
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHate9ja1:

You didnt register my name for the HSE training @ telaviv hotel as you said earlier.i have only written my professional certification exam though am still awaiting its result.
sorry tot u have Hse 3
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by atobz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
sorry tot u have Hse 3
Hi Scantee,

scantee@live.com comes back with Mail Delivery Subsystem. Your email is perhaps full. Can you please address this?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
lack of job exprience is really working against us here, ur cv has gotten to at least 5 companies but they are all hiting at ur lack of exprience, u had so many qualification without a single exprience, is good to have lots of certification but is always good to gain work exprience while getting other certs, surely ur qualifications are impresive, bt companies are afraid of first timers. But keep hope alive ur mata de Gods hand .

God pls fight for me. What more can I do? I can't give myself experience if they don't employ.
@Scantee I deeply appreciate your efforts. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am fine
IHate9ja1:

Its your call....
How have you been,quite a while
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Scantee please am awaiting ur response.Thanks.if u need to clarify anything I can send u detailed info abt myself and also all my documents.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
sorry tot u have Hse 3
No
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
sorry tot u have Hse 3
No
What do we do about it?
i think donmatin does
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ademasta(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Scantee, plz i am a graduate of electrical engineering from abu zaria, i graduated with 2-1. And i want a career in Oil and Gas. I have autocad 2d frm cadd centre. I did CCNA training and have the academy certificates(Neva don d final certification yet). So now, i want go into safety, i know about HSE(NOT THAT I HAVE DONE IT O), but i don't know if the one i am about embarking on is recognaized by the Oil and Gas sectors; and that is 'Oil and Gas safety management' by OSHAcademy. Plz i need urgent answer(s).
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by presh247(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
@scantee do u know any centre in delta where I can run HSE course?
If you can help me with some materials on it, I'll be grateful.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ademasta(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Scantee, plz i am a graduate of electrical engineering from abu zaria, i graduated with 2-1. And i want a career in Oil and Gas. I have autocad 2d frm cadd centre. I did CCNA training and have the academy certificates(Neva don d final certification yet). So now, i want go into safety, i know about HSE(NOT THAT I HAVE DONE IT O), but i don't know if the one i am about embarking on is recognaized by the Oil and Gas sectors; and that is 'Oil and Gas safety management' by OSHAcademy. Do you have any professional engineers having this certification, i mean from OSHAcademy? Plz i need urgent answer(s).
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Owiii(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:
have you discuss with the guy i link u up with? His name is Jimi Oluso.... Jst tell him scantee sent u.
I sent him a mail. And i expect to hear from him soon. Thank you so much.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
i know its tough for everyone,each fighting for his/her own survival.may God bless scantee and help us all.
@switlife,ma banu'je
@donmatin hustle continues
@scantee....#words aint enough,in short kudos.
The rest who i cant mention ...Ego better
Goodnight everyone!

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes oh,thanks bro
IHate9ja1:
i know its tough for everyone,each fighting for his/her own survival.may God bless scantee and help us all.
@switlife,ma banu'je
@donmatin hustle continues
@scantee....#words aint enough,in short kudos.
The rest who i cant mention ...Ego better
Goodnight everyone!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ademasta(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Scantee or anyone that can be of help, plz i am a graduate of electrical engineering from abu zaria, i graduated with 2-1, and want a career in Oil and Gas. I have autocad 2d frm cadd centre. I did CCNA training and have the academy certificates(Neva done the final certification yet). So now, i want to go into safety, i know about HSE(NOT THAT I HAVE DONE IT O), but i don't know if the one i am about embarking on is recognaized by the Oil and Gas sector; and that is 'Oil and Gas safety management' by OSHAcademy. Do you know any professional engineers having this certification, i mean from OSHAcademy? Is OSHAcademy recognaized by oil and gas companies in Nigeria? Let's assume it is recognaized, do i need HSE upon it again? And am i good to apply for an oil and gas job? Plz i need urgent answer(s).
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by udz: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
scantee:

It's not right in the first place for a nairalander to visit with proper iv and arrangement. Anyway can I send you my doc to see if I can fit into any coy in ur reach. Biko
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Told u is late na, they have started the exam when ur request was made. Next phase
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
donmatin:
@Scantee please am awaiting ur response.Thanks.if u need to clarify anything I can send u detailed info abt myself and also all my documents.
sorry i am waiting for the BYF president to get back to me, him na Dakuku peterside man oo, and Wike just floged them, they never recover lol
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
atobz:

Hi Scantee, I sent you my profile. I am very familiar with Brass Island terrain. I actually worked on Brass LNG Project. I know Okpoama, Ewoama and Twon communities very well. Currently out of job. Kindly respond to my PM to you.
wahoo u be confirm guy, u work with Huyndia for Brass?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.