Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166037 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by veave(f): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2015
scantee:
sorry always remove sir just scantee does the magic, i will respond to ur mail when i get to the office tomoro. Hapy .S

Okay. Do have a blessed week ahead...
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by cletz991(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
scantee:
lol you want to do IT you want the company to give you accomodation? I have two vacancies for an IT placement in PH now, one in Eleme the other in NDDC bt unfortunatly your a lady, the vacancies are for men, bt can your work with Adax in Owerri? & may i know ur course?
oga scantee please how can I get ofshore documents
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ElDeeVee(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Pls who knows any reputable o&g training center in lag...guess its time to get some certifications
Cc: scantee and other strong men
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by atobz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
scantee:
sorry tot i responded to ur pm? U sent me a Doc right? U na boss na, no wahala bro i will rechek my mail to verify urs, though the number of PMs in ma mail is intimidating.. Especially from contractor lounge thread.

No you didn't. And yes I sent you some docs. I'll appreciate your response please.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
IHate9ja1:

I'd be looking forward to your mail boss.
Saw your profile on fb....mighty boss

You guys will be meeting on Thursday in PH there.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Switlife:

I have sent it to your mail. Thanks boss.

You will be meeting her on thursday this week contact @ihatenaija1 so u guys can come together
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:

You will be meeting her on thursday this week contact @ihatenaija1 so u guys can come together

Scantee did u get my msgs via email and fb?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ojmaroni247(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Gud day every1,I studied Mechanical Engineering(B.Eng), and have certificates in Electro-Mechanical Engineering(HVAC heat ventilation and air-condition system,piping,valves,pumps,compressors,actuators,diesel engine maintenance). Also have experience in automobiles,am in need of a Job in PH . Please check my signature for my contact....Thanks

Cc: Scantee

Bc: Every1
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:

You guys will be meeting on Thursday in PH there.
Ok scantee,i would be ready,but remember to send the details to my email.
Thanks bozz
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:

Scantee gmorn. I told u I'm in Abuja not PH. Do u want me to come to PH to meet her or send my docs again? I'm confused now. You've not replied my msgs. Please respond with details. God bless.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Ok scantee,i would be ready,but remember to send to details to my email.
Thanks bozz

Good morning brother. How tins?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Switlife:

Scantee gmorn. I told u I'm in Abuja not PH. Do u want me to come to PH to meet her or send my docs again? I'm confused now. You've not replied my msgs. Please respond with details. God bless.
Thought u base ph? did not see ur mail, it might have gone to the button page, u already told me ur ref is coming in to ph from abj, well since ur not on ground only @ihatenaija1 should go then.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Ok scantee,i would be ready,but remember to send to details to my email.
Thanks bozz
i will only waiting for her to give me her prefered time @ location, because i don't think she would want you guys to come to her office since i am yet to meet any of you.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
atobz:

No you didn't. And yes I sent you some docs. I'll appreciate your response please.
ok i will
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by spankyflex(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:
ok i will
Oga scantee still waiting for your response on the nddc industrial attachment thingy.thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:
Thought u base ph? did not see ur mail, it might have gone to the button page, u already told me ur ref is coming in to ph from abj, well since ur not on ground only @ihatenaija1 should go then.

My ref is based in PH. What next now.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:
i will only waiting for her to give me her prefered time @ location, because i don't think she would want you guys to come to her office since i am yet to meet any of you.
Ok....lol

The bad folks out there as spoiled the chances and reputations of other good and humble pple out there,thus its hard to trust we humans...one of the reasons ihate9ja....
U saw my FB request i sent you?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by permanentgrace(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:
follow the guidline i posted on this thread.

Pls i didnt get get the guideline. Can you pls refer me to the exact page? You are already blessed, so i would say God bless you more. Thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by permanentgrace(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:
lol you want to do IT you want the company to give you accomodation? I have two vacancies for an IT placement in PH now, one in Eleme the other in NDDC bt unfortunatly your a lady, the vacancies are for men, bt can your work with Adax in Owerri? & may i know ur course?

@Scantee, by faith that will bring the expectation to reality, i grab the above opportunity in Jesus name...amen.

Pls how do i forward my credentials to you. I'm currently in PH around Roumola. Thanks.

Boss Scantee, pls permit me to PM you concerning the above subject matter. I seriously need a place for my IT. Portharcourt will be just fine for me. Pls see how u can assist me out on this by helping me apply for the available vacancies. I know you've already been exhausted due to number of people needing help from you, but with your kind-hearted being, God will help you to help us as much as you will be able to...amen. Lest i forgot, your humility mostly baffles me alot. God bless you sir.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Switlife:

Maybe u wld use fedex....only if you have her contact details and address...
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Maybe u wld use fedex....only if you have her contact details and address...

Waiting for Scantee to provide details.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ojmaroni247(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Waiting....@scantee,other plz respond,...my email: big_johniwy@ayhoo.ca
ojmaroni247:
Gud day every1,I studied Mechanical Engineering(B.Eng), and have certificates in Electro-Mechanical Engineering(HVAC heat ventilation and air-condition system,piping,valves,pumps,compressors,actuators,diesel engine maintenance). Also have experience in automobiles,am in need of a Job in PH . Please check my signature for my contact....Thanks

Cc: Scantee

Bc: Every1
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by justsmile(f): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
scantee:

Oga Scantee please o! I'm interested in working in the oil and gas sector. know it is male dominated but any chance for a female will be appreciated. Presently do environmental compliance monitoring for an oil and gas facility. I have HUET and level 2 training in HSE. studied Geography And Environmental Mgt. My coy pays peanut. it is that bad! Why I wanna leave but still want to remain in the sector. Love the experience. Working in a male dominated environment. Learned a lot over a short period of time. Still learning especially in my area of compliance monitoring and even HSE. Know what a flow station is like and how it's being operated. I love the experience! But sha prefer to work in the office like the cooperate environment department cos I'm a young girl hoping to settle down soon. lol

And please, it will be nice to incooperate more females in this sector, cos the first time I landed on a facility..... damnn.......was like the only female in the midst of over a hundred guys! Chai! smallie me!.....

well done sir, for raising this platform!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Princenady(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Brother Scantee, kedu ife n'emezi? Try respond to my PM pls or mail me thru alutazik@gmail.com. God bless u plenty.....
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Scantee don enter one chance grin
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
taiwolusol:
How...?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
taiwolusol:

lol the chance no even reach one na half ooo

@ihatenaija1 bear with me I have lots of works at hand will definitely respond and send u mail tomorrow
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Princenady:
Brother Scantee, kedu ife n'emezi? Try respond to my PM pls or mail me thru alutazik@gmail.com. God bless u plenty.....

Nwanne biko okoto ka nku oooo ( tight schedules) so u gotta bear with me
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Waiting....@scantee,other plz respond,...my email: big_johniwy@ayhoo.ca

Pls I don't give a job. thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Wandeayo(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2015
oga scantee, pls I wish to secure a job in the sector you works for, I studied chemistry, presently working in a cement manufacturing company as a hse inspector, I have gotten nebosh igc certificate, osha certificate, general hse and level 3 hse of ispon, I will appreciate any assistance you can render. More blessings.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

lol the chance no even reach one na half ooo

@ihatenaija1 bear with me I have lots of works at hand will definitely respond and send u mail tomorrow
....ok boss,pls include the description on how to get there.am still a newbie here
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2015
IHate9ja1:

....ok boss,pls include the description on how to get there.am still a newbie here
where do u stay in ph?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.