Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! (6351 Views)

Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
let me clarify this with you.

we are Africans. we come from different tribes / ethnic groups. Hausa , Fulani, Touareg, Nubian, ZUlu, Pygmy, BaHUtu, Masaai, SHona , Ndeble, San , Beja , etc.

this is our bloodline, one that cannot change.

now among each particular group, we have people with many different features, skintones, etc. what does it matter? this is due to temperature, external pressures, selective breeding, etc., over a span of millenia . skin colour can change over time. but our Tribe/Ethnicity will NEVER change.

for e.g., among the full-blooded Hausa, you have some who are lighter skinned than others. some are dark brown and some are medium brown. you have some Yoruba with bigger heads than others. so what does it matter?!

at the end of the day, it is our ethnicity that matters. it is our ehnicity that gives us our culture, religion, heritage and identity. NOT our skin colour.

to me any full-blooded tribal/ethnic group be it from Nigeria, Peru, Zimbabwe, Sumatra, Indonesia, India, China, etc., are all one and the same. we all have our own distinct culture, identity, way of life and Pagan religious heritage. this is all God-given and has been so for millenia.

so my brothers and sisters, let us therefore not buy up this western / american racist colonial ideology of white/black/yellow/red, etc. . the americans are a bunch of ignorants. what they say isnt LAW. only akatas/AAs refer to themselves as blacks. í myself am Hasua and my skin colour is BROWN , not BLACK. let us therefore not buy up their useless ideology. dey na fit for drugs, p.orn, vulgar rap, etc.

if you doubt my words as an African, go check your face in the mirror and see what your skin colour is. dont tell me you cant differentiate between black and brown :

on a final note:

[size=32pt]WE AFRICANS ARE TRIBALS, NOT RACISTS!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[img]http://4.bp..com/__TkYG1RhmoU/SyR1CdR8U4I/AAAAAAAACZ8/qFWqTVV9pNc/s400/tribalunitycdcvr.jpg[/img]
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
cmon lets be serious. do you want to buy up racist ideology from this bunch of ignorants :

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by tpia1: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
i assume the zoo animals is africa

anyway, funny map. undecided
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Blyss: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
cmon lets be serious. do you want to buy up racist ideology from this bunch of ignorants :

Boy you're crazy, there's nothing wrong with that map. It says all we need to know about the rest of the world, in simple form. Short and sweet is the American way, Ace.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

LMAO @ the map grin grin grin esp @ "Santa"
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
I"MM AFRICAN NOT BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
^ I AM GLAD FOR YOU BROTHER! wink
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
All the westernes blood go back to Africa.

All the people in the world come from Africa at some point in history.

And you have tried with that map before, it is made as JOKE, to make fun of americans.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah: All the westernes blood go back to Africa.

All the people in the world come from Africa at some point in history.

And you have tried with that map before, it is made as JOKE, to make fun of americans.

get lost oyinbo. this thread is for full-blooded tribals. angry
so if you are here to suggest us all to mate and breed with each other and your useless one love (more-like one-sided love) concept, then i suggest you to pack and leave.
you have already destroyed our nations. our tribes on whom our cultures and spirituality depend on, is all that we have left now. we wont let you take that away from us.

and i know it is a joke. i was just being sarcastic as to the ignorance of americans.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

get lost oyinbo. this thread is for full-blooded tribals. angry
so if you are here to suggest us all to mate and breed with each other and your useless one love (more-like one-sided love) concept, then i suggest you to pack and leave.
you have already destroyed our nations. our tribes on whom our cultures and spirituality depend on, is all that we have left now. we wont let you take that away from us.

and i know it is a joke. i was just being sarcastic as to the ignorance of americans.

Lol.

I can write where I want to, it is an open forum.
Not my fault your too much of a racist to see the truth.

And trust me..your blood have been mixed down the line, just like eeeeveryone else.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
This Paganaija and Tpai are kinda weird to me. You guys need to hook up ASAP grin
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol.

I can write where I want to, it is an open forum.
Not my fault your too much of a racist to see the truth.

And trust me..your blood have been mixed down the line, just like eeeeveryone else.

are you daft isnt the very purpose of this thread against racism

dumb woman. and stop branding evryone as yourself. just because you europeans have lost your tribes and have mixed up, it doesnt mean everyone else in the world is mixed. we have preserved our purer Bloodline for millenia. any slight intermixing that might have occured (which i highly doubt), has all become diluted.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
Vikin: This Paganaija and Tpai are kinda weird to me. You guys need to hook up ASAP grin

the reason why you find us (or me) weird is because i think differently and i think independently in the right direction, where as most of you all are like sheep and just follow the general established idea.

The Creator God has given you your own brain, so go use it, don't depend on others.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

are you daft isnt the very purpose of this thread against racism

dumb woman. and stop branding evryone as yourself. just because you europeans have lost your tribes and have mixed up, it doesnt mean everyone else in the world is mixed. we have preserved our purer Bloodline for millenia. any slight intermixing that might have occured (which i highly doubt), has all become diluted.

If you try to be against racism, why do you always talk in a racist matter about white people..?

And I have told you before that my blood-line go a loooong way back. There are limits to how long back you can know, and that goes for you as well. Bet you are still living in UK, paying taxes there and all grin
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

If you try to be against racism, why do you always talk in a racist matter about white people..?

And I have told you before that my blood-line go a loooong way back. There are limits to how long back you can know, and that goes for you as well. Bet you are still living in UK, paying taxes there and all grin

because you half-bred are evil people. i am not being racist. i dont really care for your skin colour. i am just discriminating you people on the basis of what you your past and current actions, behaviour , character, etc. and your ant-TRibal stance.

yes i agree your bloodline goes way back. your mixed bloodline. yes i am living in the uk and earning for my people to send back to Nigeria. also i hardly stay in one place. i keep travelling.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

because you half-bred are evil people. i am not being racist. i dont really care for your skin colour. i am just discriminating you people on the basis of what you your past and current actions, behaviour , character, etc. and your ant-TRibal stance.

yes i agree your bloodline goes way back. your mixed bloodline. yes i am living in the uk and earning for my people to send back to Nigeria. also i hardly stay in one place. i keep travelling.

You are racist, honey. Admit it. I have called you out on it before, and I am not planning to stop either.
If I was writing all this about black people..that would not be racism?

And yep, you are still in UK, using the benefits from the white people, paying taxes from your work to white people. I aint suprised.

2 Likes

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

You are racist, honey. Admit it. I have called you out on it before, and I am not planning to stop either.

And yep, you are still in UK, using the benefits from the white people, paying taxes from your work to white people. I aint suprised.

wow wow woooooooow what a daft woman. i have decided not to reply to you in the future. i dont want to derail this thread because of your nonsense, like what happened in other threads. one last reply !

i am not your honey. i dont care about what you write about akatas/black people. if you talk bad stuff about us Africans, woe betide you.

what benifits do you talk about do i work there and not eat food or sleep. are you st.upid also dont i earn more money than i pay taxes? so isnt the tax money like the money i never had? am i not sending more money back to my country and increaing my countrys income surplus?

also as a Nigerian, it is my duty to take maximum benifit from the uk since they colonized my nation and stole my resources. infact i am helping and encouraging many Nigerians to emigrate to uk amd europe, just as Indians and Chinese do so we can take over. also it is not as if you europeans are offering us these jobs on a plate for free. i have struggled hard to get there through my own effort, since in my country, i couldnt earn so much , owing to the state you whites have left our country in.
so dont think you are doing a favour upon us.

infact i dont mind if Aricans steal from oyinbo like you. it is our birthright.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

[size=18pt]And yep, you are still in UK, using the benefits from the white people, paying taxes from your work to white people.[/size] I aint suprised.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^^^^^^^ oh so akata and oyinbo are ganging up on me, eh cheesy
where are my 9Ja brothers & sis oooo
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pagan..an eye for an eye will make the whole world what...? Aha.

Africans sold africans.
English sold english.
Irish sold irish.
Irish sold scandinavians.
Americans sold americans, british and african.
Irish sold english.
Etc, etc, etc.

Do jewish people have the right to use any german people? I mean, considering holocaus and all that, you know. WW2 and everything. 6 million jews...ring a bell?

And no, tax-money is not like money you never made.
If you make 145NOK every hour at work, and at the end of the month have 18 000NOK, the gouverment take as much tax as you can afford, based on their calculations, from your original payment. So it is, in fact, money you worked for.
And why..? Healthcare. Roads. Schools. Public transport. Cheaper food. You know; everyday things. And don`t even try to tell me you don`t use ANYTHING that the tax-money go to.
So; you are, in fact, benefiting from the UK-system, because you are supporting them with taxes.

And, no need responding me, I already put you out there. As the "st*pid oyinbo" I amsmiley
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^^^^ oh so akata and oyinbo are ganging up on me, eh cheesy
where are my 9Ja brothers & sis oooo

Nah, she is just smart enough to know a fool when she see one.

And, as I can remember, there have been many nigerians on my side in this. You know; the truthful side.

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah: Pagan..an eye for an eye will make the whole world what...? Aha.

Africans sold africans.
English sold english.
Irish sold irish.
Irish sold scandinavians.
Americans sold americans, british and african.
Irish sold english.
Etc, etc, etc.

Do jewish people have the right to use any german people? I mean, considering holocaus and all that, you know. WW2 and everything. 6 million jews...ring a bell?

And no, tax-money is not like money you never made.
If you make 145NOK every hour at work, and at the end of the month have 18 000NOK, the gouverment take as much tax as you can afford, based on their calculations, from your original payment. So it is, in fact, money you worked for.
And why..? Healthcare. Roads. Schools. Public transport. Cheaper food. You know; everyday things. And don`t even try to tell me you don`t use ANYTHING that the tax-money go to.
So; you are, in fact, benefiting from the UK-system, because you are supporting them with taxes.

And, no need responding me, I already put you out there. As the "st*pid oyinbo" I amsmiley

ok i cannot resist not replying.

Africans sold Africans within Africa. they did not destroy the culture of the slaves, their religion, their identity, give them such harsh treatments of unbelievable magnanimity (suffocaing slave ships, whippings, torture, rape), etc. also slaves in Afrca were different from slaves in america. in Africa slaves were treated as part of the family and earned freedom after a certain period as was normal, in Timbuctoo, etc. the slaves had the opportunity to retun to their native plave considering that the salve trade was very localized. you wouldnt find a Zulu slave from South Africa (Zulus were never enslaved btw) , in Nigeria for example, so far away from his homeland.

yes Jewish people have the right to destroy germans after what happened to them . they have a right to ask for payback. and it is not like jews are suffering today. most of them are rich and live in developed nations, etc. inspite of them losing everything at one point.

and you truly are daft! do you seriously believe that i will take up an occupation without considering the tax cuts , etc when i join a job, i keep in mind that the money i work for is the disposable income i have after i receive my paycheck . i never take tax money into account because it never passes through my hands. ofcourse i use benifits from the uk. it is my right as i explained before , considering what they did to us. and anyways you are contradicting yourself.

how am i benifiting the uk they are the ones who pay my salary and they are the ones who take away this small amount. it is not like i am using Nigerian money to pay them?!
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

Nah, she is just smart enough to know a fool when she see one.

And, as I can remember, there have been many nigerians on my side in this. You know; the truthful side.

where are these Nigerians when they reply we will see.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pagan's idi0tic logic: we sold our own but we are not responsible for what happened to them afterwards! grin

Dude just get out of Europe, go back to your village and partake in one of those "wrestling matches". grin
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
*Kails*:
Pagan's idi0tic logic: we sold our own but we are not responsible for what happened to them afterwards! grin

Dude just get out of Europe, go back to your village and partake in one of those "wrestling matches". grin

This sums up all that is needed to answer for your last post to me, Pagan.

And; If you hate whites so much "for what they have done to you", GO BACK HOME, DUDE.
We don`t need bull-people like you in Europe. We need people who wish to make a difference for a better WORLD, not only a better Africa.

Your hatred does not make their hatred any better, it makes it worse. An eye for an eye will make the whole world....?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

This sums up all that is needed to answer for your last post to me, Pagan.

And; If you hate whites so much "for what they have done to you", GO BACK HOME, DUDE.
We don`t need bull-people like you in Europe. We need people who wish to make a difference for a better WORLD, not only a better Africa.

Your hatred does not make their hatred any better, it makes it worse. An eye for an eye will make the whole world....?

HELL I WONT GO BACK BACK! I HOPE ALL NIGERIANS EMIGRATE TO THE UK AND TAKE OVER ITS ECONOMY AND GET MAX BENIFITS FROM IT! ITS PAYBACK TIME!

isnt your world already better?? why are you so greedy WE NEED A BETTER AFRICA! A BETTER ASIA! A BETTER (NATIVE) SOUTH AMERICA!

An eye for an eye will make the whole world.... have 2 eyes, so they can see more clearly.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

HELL I WONT GO BACK BACK! I HOPE ALL NIGERIANS EMIGRATE TO THE UK AND TAKE OVER ITS ECONOMY AND GET MAX BENIFITS FROM IT! ITS PAYBACK TIME!

isnt your world already better?? why are you so greedy WE NEED A BETTER AFRICA! A BETTER ASIA! A BETTER (NATIVE) SOUTH AMERICA!

An eye for an eye will make the whole world.... have 2 eyes, so they can see more clearly.

No, my world need much fixing as well. If you can not see that, you are already blind, honey.

And how on earth would it help Nigeria if "all nigerians go and get payback" ...?

And, you are not doing very good at this not-responding-thing grin
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

No, my world need much fixing as well. If you can not see that, you are already blind, honey.

And how on earth would it help Nigeria if "all nigerians go and get payback" ...?

And, you are not doing very good at this not-responding-thing grin

your world needs fixing? where? in the a$$

your world doesnt need fixing. it just need fine-tuning. OUR WORLD NEEDS FIXING!
you are comparing your problems with ours?! are you serious?! shocked it seems you are blind yourself! angry

hahaha i am not responding well, after all my detailed explanation. you are stu.pid as i said before. you cant understand simple matters. no wonder your posts are getting dumber by every turn. i suggest you go return back to your threads of "who has a bigger backside than who" tongue
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

your world needs fixing? where? in the a$$

your world doesnt need fixing. it just need fine-tuning. OUR WORLD NEEDS FIXING!
you are comparing your problems with ours?! are you serious?! shocked it seems you are blind yourself! angry

hahaha i am not responding well, after all my detailed explanation. you are stu.pid as i said before. you cant understand simple matters. no wonder your posts are getting dumber by every turn. i suggest you go return back to your threads of "who has a bigger backside than who" tongue

Where did I compare them? You think any country is perfect, and no other continent than Africa need fixing? Really? That just shows who is the "daft" one here, and it sure is not me.

And I don`t have any thread called that. Maybe you need new glasses.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
I guess it is safe to say all the African immigrants that are in America think like the map too huh? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pagan in the ring with one, two, three akata's ?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
^dont worry Pagan will is match for 10 more akata and oyinbo , but would appreceate some ideological support from my Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, etc, brothers and sisters. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Often Do You Speak Your Native Language At Home? / See One Yoruba Word That Has several Meanings / Looking For An Igbo Name For My Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.