Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

The New Waves (dready Boys) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The New Waves (dready Boys) (30059 Views)

Nigerian Student Is Making Waves In X-factor Bulgaria [VIDEO] / Listen To Exclusive Naija Songs Making Waves In Naija / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Waves (dready Boys) by Spencerpnf(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Guys I am currently working on the second album now (city chaps)....
In the next 5 days it will be ready for grab
Hit me up on
Whatsapp - 08023953482
Email address - aajouwa@gmail.com
Re: The New Waves (dready Boys) by Spencerpnf(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2017
Who still remember the song ESSE NWA BENIN.. Was sang by MC ALPHA A. K. A, THE BISHOP OF THE YOUTHS

He had just 2 albums before he went into extinction.
.. Hail from anambra state, precisely Awka North (ebenebe)

Feel the sample song

1 Like

Re: The New Waves (dready Boys) by Spencerpnf(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Who still remember the song ESSE NWA BENIN.. Was sang by MC ALPHA A. K. A, THE BISHOP OF THE YOUTHS

He had just 2 albums before he went into extinction.
.. Hail from anambra state, precisely Awka North (ebenebe)

Feel the sample song
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e1c2cf9a

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2c41ced5

Then hit me on aajouwa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The New Waves (dready Boys) by NKstar(f): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
please where can i download this songs...it been a long time
lacicrips:
I was wondering if any of you folks remember these guys (The New Waves AKA Dready Boys) back in the days, early 90s I guess.
I practically grew up in the village with their songs, and it throws back a lot of memories. Been trying to lay my hands on any of their songs for a while now, but to no avail.

I remember vividly back in the days, every young guy in the village had a radio cassette player. Anybody without one was usually looked at as a real loser. When you go visit friends, this was the only album you hear.

I believe their debut album was "Yardtick" with hit tracks like:
1. Yard Stick
2. Dready boys
3. Take it easy
4. Still on the move
5. Reggae is the king
6. Pass the nation boys
7. Apartheid world
8. waiting for the time
9. About yah
Re: The New Waves (dready Boys) by mabeni(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
lacicrips:
I was wondering if any of you folks remember these guys (The New Waves AKA Dready Boys) back in the days, early 90s I guess.
I practically grew up in the village with their songs, and it throws back a lot of memories. Been trying to lay my hands on any of their songs for a while now, but to no avail.

I remember vividly back in the days, every young guy in the village had a radio cassette player. Anybody without one was usually looked at as a real loser. When you go visit friends, this was the only album you hear.

I believe their debut album was "Yardtick" with hit tracks like:
1. Yard Stick
2. Dready boys
3. Take it easy
4. Still on the move
5. Reggae is the king
6. Pass the nation boys
7. Apartheid world
8. waiting for the time
9. About yah
bro, pls,us there a way I could get those dongs downloaded? help me
Re: The New Waves (dready Boys) by jonbat(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
magixian:
thank you my dear, i bought this DVD but to my surprise its more or a talk show than a music video, i then continued my search until last weekend when i got 7 out of the 9 tracks in the album, i now only need About Jar and waiting for the time to complete all the tracks, i play it almost everyday when i am in the shower since last weekend... but i miss the original jacket which has the lyrics written on it.

please can u send Thier songs to me. I beg you. 07069098572
Re: The New Waves (dready Boys) by lacicrips(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year / Let's Save Majek Fashek / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.