Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Operation Of The Mark Of The Beast..........by Sis. Toun Praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Operation Of The Mark Of The Beast..........by Sis. Toun Praise (5420 Views)

I SAW Heaven…….by Sis. Toun Praise / MYSTERIES Revealed........by Sis. Toun Praise / THE LEFT Behind.......by Sis. Toun Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Of The Mark Of The Beast..........by Sis. Toun Praise by loginname2011: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
I was in the presence of the Lord one day when He told me that I am to pass across this msg on the Anti-Christ to the church. The Lord told me that the operation of the Anti-Christ’ll manifest before the coming of Christ contrary to the belief of many that it’ll be only after the coming of Christ. This was difficult for me to accept at first because like many I thought that the mark of the beast’ll come into operation after the rapture of the saints.

The Lord called my attention to the fact that the Bible does not state categorically that the mark of the beast’ll come into operation after the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. He then informed me that the teaching about the mark coming into operation after His coming is the deception of the devil. The Lord told me that the rapture’ll not have taken place when the mark of the beast’ll be introduced. However, the introduction of the mark before the coming of Christ’ll be in disguise while the one after His coming’ll be forceful. This means that Christians must give a good fight to resist receiving the mark on themselves.

The Lord said it has been planned by the kingdom of darkness to introduce the mark before the coming of Christ for 2 major reasons:

1) To gain more souls of men into hell before they’ve the opportunity of rapture
2) To fully and easily establish its reign soon after rapture as a global govt.

The Lord said that this plan is gradually unfolding now but’ll unleash later. The Lord made mention of different instruments that’re to be employed. They include high technology, false prophets and their churches. I’ll share some of them here while other batches of revelations’ll come in the subsequent editions.

The Lord appeared to me in a dream and showed me how the mark’ll be introduced. What was shown to me was a high-tech instrument or device that’ll be fixed into the hand and the head. What I saw looked like a machinery instrument, a device which when fixed cannot disturb the actions and functioning of the hand but it was to be connected into the veins of the user. It had a signet which carries the name that’ll indicate a global govt. What was shown to me looked like a signet in a circular form, which appeared a little bigger than a coin and would be at the outer part of the skin to make it visible to all for recognition. But on the inside, it had the coded number 666 which’ll be unknown to the user. It is this section that’ll be fixed to blood veins .

According to what the Lord showed me, this instrument or device’ll be so fascinating and infallible that it’ll be globally accepted w/out any suspicion just like the GSM was globally accepted. The excuse for the introduction of this new device’ll be for SECURITY purposes ie to protect human life from any form of destruction, be it physical or spiritual. The device’ll also enable easy global migration it’ll enhance global business transaction. Many leaders’ll force their citizens to be part of the move because of the relief it’ll seemingly present and attraction of gain. What I saw so fascinating that it’ll be a status symbol and anyone who does not possess it’ll look inferior and look like an under-achiever. As such, a lot of people , Christians inclusive’ll strive to partake of the device, until everyone gets connected to the device. Sadly, part of what was revealed also showed that some genuine servants of God, as a result of ignorance on their side’ll be used to promote the acceptance of the device of the Anti-Christ among their spheres of influence.

However, there’s a section of the world ie The Christian body(Body of Christ) that’ll defy the devils plan and in order to enforce compliance, he’ll employ a disguise they’re prone to fall for the quest of MIRACLES. The categories of men that’ll be recruited’re men who’re greedy of POWER, POSITION and WEALTH. Some’re already enrolled in the services of the beast while recruitment is still on-going. The men and women in question’ll possess so much power that they’ll be known as ‘men and women of God’ that perform great miracles. However they’ll not rely on the power of Jehovah God, rather they’ll use the power of the devil.

Note that they may operate the same mode of worship and even use the name of Jesus like a normal church but they’re not of God. They’ll perform astounding miracles that’ll stagger the minds of many deceiving them to think it is only the name of Jesus they’re depending upon. This is how u can detect their tricks: THEIR MSGS’LL NOT POINT PEOPLE TO HEAVEN. It’ll only direct ur attention to mundane things of the world. From what was shown me I saw vast majority of men that’ve been raised for this purpose globally. I’ll share 2 revelations here as they’re came, so that u can get the exact picture. Here is one of them:

The Lord appeared to me in a dream as a very old and ancient man that is beyond ages (This is how the Lord sometimes appears to me in dreams). He came to wake me up in the dream and told me that He was going to show me a secret of the false prophets that’ve been raised by the beast to deceive the Church. Then I was brought to my feet to follow Him. The Lord took me by the hand and led me by the spirit to a certain church that had a mighty structure. He said He’ll start from Nigeria so that I’ll know that the deception of the beast is a global thing, it has been planned to reach the grass root, and for some who might think it’s a white man’s phenomenon.

Some how I knew in the dream that the place was lagos, Nigeria but I was neither allowed to know the name of the church nor that of the overseer. The church was having her annual convention and I was taken to the pulpit. The Lord specifically instructed me to properly fix my gaze on the altar. I saw a big fire burning, and on a closer look, I saw a fearful looking animal in the midst of the fire. It wasn’t burning but looked as if it was always there. The animal was black and had bloodshot eyes. I recognized it to be the dragon even though I’d never seen one physically before.

The leader stood in front of the dragon to address the church and lay hands on members as was the custom. Though the Auditorium was filled to capacity nobody saw what was on the altar. As each person approached the altar for laying on of hand, the dragon’ll speak to the man to indicate the family it wanted as his annual sacrifice. Any family that was chosen’ll die in the physical as a result of an accident and nothing’ll link the death to the annual sacrifice in the church.

The Lord said this is how the false prophets operate instead of protecting the sheep; they expose them to the beast (see Ezek 34:cool. HERE’S ANOTHER ONE. This time it was Jesus that appeared to me in a dream and informed me that He came to show me the continuation of the secrets of the false prophets raised by the beast. Then He bid me follow Him which I did. We came to a church and He instructed me before I entered that I should be calm and wise enough to get the logic of what I was about to see.

I entered the church like everyone else. I was almost carried away by the songs in the service because it did not show any sign of falsehood. I guess the purpose of this was to make me know that one cannot detect the deception of the devil through the mode of worship of fake churches. Toward the end of the service, there was an announcement that core members of the church were to move to the usual place of meeting, and that new members were welcomed. Against my wish I found myself in the underground building of the church the venue of that meeting.

The first thing that struck me was that the ushers were different from the ones in the church service. These ones were dwarfs. They were black and had demonic appearance. I noticed they were serving food from the trays in their hands, and when I looked at the contents, I discovered they contained human flesh and blood. I screamed, this drew the attention of some around me who told me it was too late to shout “because once u enter no going out again”. They now pointed to their fore heads where it was written in black, 666. Everyone in that meeting wore the number on his head.

Some shared their plight w/ me lamenting that they did not know that this was what it entailed to move w/ men of God, as it was in seeking help that they got trapped. I asked them why they couldn’t open up so as to help those that’re innocent from falling into the trap. They replied that if they did, the penalty was death. I became agitated in my spirit and wanted to move out but could not, until I was permitted to. When brought out I saw Jesus sitting under a tree near the church, He invited me to sit but suddenly the reality of where I was coming from hit me. I was curious to know the name of the church but the Lord reached His hand and covered my eyes, saying that was not why I was allowed to see. He said many things that space’ll not permit me to share. Watch out for details of the book: OPERATION OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Meanwhile I’ll like to remind u of what Jesus said in Luke 21:34-36 “And take heed to urselves lest at any time ur hearts be overcharged w/ surfeiting and drunkenness, and care of this life, and so that day come upon u unawares. For as a snare it shall come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. There’s a demonic spell cast over the earth to control the inhabitants and make men forget the purpose they were made for. If u’ll make the Lord ur personal Savior be obedient to Him, He’ll protect u from the hour of trial that has come over the world (Rev 3:10)…..Shalom God bless!

Sis. Toun Praise

The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Operation Of The Mark Of The Beast..........by Sis. Toun Praise by ebankole: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Greetings,Sis Toun.I must say GOD bless u for sharing this rev.And u are obsolutely rite about d secret & secretive manifestation of the mark.Infact d lord once revealed 2 me concernin these,found myself in U.S landin there i was takin to a registry hall,i saw pple linin up for sth i'd refer as a form of ATM kind of tattoo which's made necessary for new arrival & d citizens in general as a form of cash exchange..i'm limitd nw i'll continue later.
Re: Operation Of The Mark Of The Beast..........by Sis. Toun Praise by Delafruita(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2012
are you guys for real?the delusion is worse than ever before

(1) (Reply)

Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have / Are Reverend Fathers Qualified To Advise Couples? / Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.