Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) (19638 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / 'okon Goes To School' On Dvd Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Damn no fresh face there at all! Naija celeb why nah? And their dressing did no good btw

Did anyone watch American music award last night?
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by searay2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
miss dee: Abegi,another osuofia wannabe tongue
Woman He's not a wannabe, his comedy is inborn, even in real life, infact he is comedy.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by pendusky(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Okon, abegi! grin U funny diee... Thumb up ! Iyammi
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by VULCAN(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
I watched Okon in Lagos and tears rolled down my eyes as i laughed and laughed and laughed. I dont know where this Imeh Bishop Umoh came from but soon he will be known all over. The script was also very tight which i really loved. Nobody has been able to give Nkem Owoh and Chinwetalu Agu a run for their money in this game till now. There is a new kid on the block and at last i can understand the meaning of the phrase "rib cracking" comedy
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
VULCAN: I watched Okon in Lagos and tears rolled down my eyes as i laughed and laughed and laughed. I dont know where this Imeh Bishop Umoh came from but soon he will be known all over. The script was also very tight which i really loved. Nobody has been able to give Nkem Owoh and Chinwetalu Agu a run for their money in this game till now. There is a new kid on the block and at last i can understand the meaning of the phrase "rib cracking" comedy
He's been around for some time, since 2009 actually. He's my second best after Nkem Owoh, he's very good.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by ijebabe: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2012
Premiere video from iROKTV. Contains comments and reviews of the movie from Ime Bishop, Uche Jombo, Desmond Eliot, Moyo Lawal etc and guests smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIvJlc9Krj0
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by anthoniaz(f): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
nex: I was at the premiere of Okon Goes To School. In fact, I've not been able to finish writing my review of the movie cos I keep cracking up whenever I remember scenes from the Movie. My conclusion is that Imeh Bishop Umoh be cast into a mental institution and they should give Frodo the key to throw it where he threw the ring. That man is totally ridiculous. Belinda Effah did great too in the few minutes she acted. She sure is the next Nollywood sex symbol.

By the way, I was sitting right next to Desmond Elliot, throughout the screening WHY YOU NO POST MY PICTURES?!

That guy is very funny,I didn't know he was into acting until last yr when I watched 'Nollywood Hustlers'.Even in NYSC camp(I was in Batch A 2009 while he was in Batch C ),he was the most sought after comedian,he even worked with me in OBS.The way he acts is the same way he is,I remember how some guys hated him then saying he's an slowpoke.I enjoy his movies,he's a born actor
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
VULCAN: I watched Okon in Lagos and tears rolled down my eyes as i laughed and laughed and laughed. I dont know where this Imeh Bishop Umoh came from but soon he will be known all over. The script was also very tight which i really loved. Nobody has been able to give Nkem Owoh and Chinwetalu Agu a run for their money in this game till now. There is a new kid on the block and at last i can understand the meaning of the phrase "rib cracking" comedy

@Bolded...actually...nobody still has. Nkem owoh and his likes will continue to act in their crappy movies and impress their audience, While ime Bishop will continue to select roles in standard movies and impress his audience (which I'm one) smiley
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
^^^^^^^lol...I guess the movie suffered the same fate as 'a wish' grin

I nor dey watch shå. Thanks.
But ije, watch and give us feedback wink
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by OfflineAgent(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Good Day Everyone
My name is Sharon,an Offline Agent and am here to give you a well detailed explanation on what the Irokotv application is and the benefits it has to offer

1.WHAT'S IS IROKOTV MOBILE APP ?

Irokotv mobile application is an award winning application which allows you watch all latest nollywood local and international movies and series right on to your tablet , mobile phones , computer and smart tv

2.NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IROKOTV ?

So here are the 4 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

*No4* You can now send and receive movies directly through the app so there will be no need for any third party application to aid sending of movies from one to another

3.PAYMENT
The Subcription fee is 2000 naira
But since am new here ,am given my customer 25% discount
Which mean my subscription fee is 1500 naira for a whole year and save 500 naira.

Call it my Early Christmas gift to my client
So what are you waiting for,
Pick up your phone
Go to your app store for IOS USER or Play store for ANDROID USER & Download your irokotv app
Then text me on Whatsapp for your awoof activation

Sharon Offline Sales Agent
Note: Subcription fee is only exclusive to customer ,who subcribes through me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize / Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge / Watch Cee-c's Journey In Bbnaija House 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.