Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) (2827 Views)

Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) by Tascocent(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2012
We all heard about the event which rocked the ICC on saturday night tagged: ‘Face Of SOFA’ concert..

Errr.. I don’t even know how to start narrating this.. Keri Hilson was in Nigeria (Calabar) not long ago.. I felt its was early bringing her into the country for a concert again.. Damn too early.

In a surprising way, i also noticed the publicity package for Keri Hilson was far from anything impressive… but then again, i reasoned it that perhaps, the organisers already must have made pre-ordered tickets hence, the low efforts in publicising the event…

Here are pictures from some of the people who managed to go for the show which went down last night at the International Conference Centre … reports have it that it was scantily attended.

Ordinary ticket for the show cost N7500, VIP N20,000, VVIP N500,000…. I really didnt think they were too expensive though… so still wondering why Aunty Keri was unable to attract Abuja’s finest to come watch her… hnmnmn…

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2012
wetting concern her if ppl come or not ,as long as she collects her cash.na promoters loss be dat

3 Likes

Re: EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) by Pennywise(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2012
Who is keri Hilson? Never heard of her.Surely she cant be that big a star. 7.5k may not amount to much in dollars but this is still Nigeria.
Re: EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pennywise: Who is keri Hilson? Never heard of her.Surely she cant be that big a star. 7.5k may not amount to much in dollars but this is still Nigeria.
dont mind those promoters ,they feel they can just bring in any artiste,the money spent in bringing her could have been better spent on staging various nigerian stars and also upcoming artistes
Re: EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) by kokoA(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
There was a show right here in my town?! And who on earth is Keri Hilson? undecided
Re: EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) by UjSizzle(f): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Huh? I didn't even hear about Keri being in Nigeria.
Re: EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2012

(1)

Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True / Nicki Minaj Paid N31 Million To Perform At Calabar Festival, Nigeria / 8-year-old Boy Marries A 61-year-old Mother Of Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.