Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No (5514 Views)

Download Banky W - Good Good Loving Video / Banky W – Good Good Loving [video Download] / [music] Banky W – Yes/no & Good Good Loving (download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
oparah chi: You must be a pant for saying Banky W hides under d shadow of wizkid. now i know u ve a terrible sense for good music and proper talent. in the real sense of it Banky songs would last longer in peoples ears than a normal wizkid's song. so if u ve notin positive to say pls HUSH!
I don't know if you are a fulltime imbe cile or a part time imbe cile. Or you are just commenting just to piss me off. From banky W last album can u sing up to 6 tracks? The answer is u don't even know any track, but look at wizkid, any track that boy get him self in he will just nail it. If I should start listing wizkid songs that are always played in weddings, parties and clubs. Listen to their latest single (Baddest Boy) and tell me who controls the track.

1 Like

Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Welcome to Nigeria, where 'good songs' don't sell, club bangers do, if in doubt, ask Dare and Djinee, even Iyanya and Chuddy K had to change lanes when they realised all their RnB wasn't paying the rent....difference being, Banky has Wizkid to fall back on, in the events that his 'mature' song flops.
Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by oparahchi(m): 1:07am On Nov 20, 2012
uihebom: I don't know if you are a fulltime imbe cile or a part time imbe cile. Or you are just commenting just to piss me off. From banky W last album can u sing up to 6 tracks? The answer is u don't even know any track, but look at wizkid, any track that boy get him self in he will just nail it. If I should start listing wizkid songs that are always played in weddings, parties and clubs. Listen to their latest single (Baddest Boy) and tell me who controls the track.
This Pant with 2 holes in it. i knw ur type nd the kind of songs dat freak u. first and foremost i didnt not write off the talented wizkid, but queried ur statement that Banky hides under wizkid's shadow. Banky's songs are more matured than wizkid's songs.however i would jst ignore u pant cos ur listening sense is so defective.
Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by lawizle(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Goodgood loving is so good..replay all day!
Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by SimplySEA(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
lawizle: Goodgood loving is so good..replay all day!
yes/no is better
Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2012
safarigirl: Welcome to Nigeria, where 'good songs' don't sell, club bangers do, if in doubt, ask Dare and Djinee, even Iyanya and Chuddy K had to change lanes when they realised all their RnB wasn't paying the rent....difference being, Banky has Wizkid to fall back on, in the events that his 'mature' song flops.
thank you very much, person wey go marry you marry beta person. Leave oparah shie na mumu go kill you.
Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by georgesylva(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Catch_fire: it didn't Werk for me angry
Ppl who cant write a line critizing oda ppl's songs. God help u ppl, may odas criticize ur hard work.
Re: BankyW – Good Good Loving & Yes/No by georgesylva(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
oparah chi: You must be a pant for saying Banky W hides under d shadow of wizkid. now i know u ve a terrible sense for good music and proper talent. in the real sense of it Banky songs would last longer in peoples ears than a normal wizkid's song. so if u ve notin positive to say pls HUSH!
Remember wizkid on m.i's 1st album? Is it d same wizzy of 2day? Who refined n worked on d raw talent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Daddy Showkey – ‘showkey Again!’ / Best Of Olamide New Album Dj Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.