Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. (4299 Views)

Jiji.com Scam / Myus.com Scam Alert / Is Winoptions.com Scam Tell Us If You Withdraw From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by franco4(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dear nairalanders, instantgoldng has gone scam just recently. Am a victim of such. Last week friday i made a withdrawal of $61 of they sent a message that my account has been credited but nothing showed in my acct till now. I also read in a forum were somebody complained of being scammed of $100. No doubt, their numbers are switched off, online support chat closed, fb fan page link removed. Beware everybdy.
Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by gmcbiz(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2012
hello man, are u sure of what u are saying? i buy LR from instantgoldng like 2wice a week, and they never fail to deliver. i have been using them for over a year and they are the best i have encountered, are u really sure of ur allegations?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by oilmatters: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
@franco4, you are a liar, Instantgoldng that we all know will never do such and can you tell us here weather still you have not received the money in your account? Its bad for an impatient and liar like you to come into a public forum like this and paint that good company black. He's talking about $61 or whatever, the company we all know that help innocent people exchange thousands of usd every day will now turn to scam you $61. grin grin grin You are either a small exchanger trying to be a competitor. The Facebook page you mentioned is up and running life, maybe you need someone to help you browse in case you have gone blind. Instangoldng phone numbers available time is published on their website. No serious company will allow its phone rings while out of office. So you should try and get familiar with any company before dealing with them at all and don't come and spoil our day on nairaland here. Hungry man, $61 grin grin grin If instantgoldng did not scam me for buying up to $60,000 every month and selling same every month for my Forex account, so, its you they will scam of $61. Some Nigerians are just... Poverty is sth else sha ooooooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by truthcom: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
franco4, hmn... I use www.instantgoldng.com everyday for my exchange. They are one of the best and trustworthy but why have you refused to reply to all these reply to your post? Its not good to blackmail reputable companies. www.instantgoldng.com is one of the best

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by rexosazy: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
I think he is right. The site has been shut down. I just checked now.
Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
The site has not been shut. I believe they changed their web address. The notice has been running on facebook for over a week. Check your facts well before making comments. I can personally vouch for them cause i do business with them. They are very reliable
www.ign.com.ng
Franco, can you post your evidence here?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by rexosazy: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
pls Mr taila, the original site has seized by the united state Global illicit financial team. This site:www.ign.com.ng is a duplicate of the original site: www.instantgoldng.com. The site www.ign.com.ng is scam.
Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by truthcom: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ rexosazy, why did you said the site is a scam? You were not in town when US claimed .com is owned by the US and that any company has to do anything with LR will have his domain seized You are just making noise here. I still bought 3,500 usd Perfect Money from the website today. This people post all the news as going on their website and face-book which is never changed.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by truthcom: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Instant Gold Nigeria remains the best. Domain changes occurred to all verified exchangers of LR and so all their domains were affected when LR trouble started. Read more on the DOJ website. Always do your findings before posting

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by rexosazy: 4:37am On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks guys. I think I'm now better informed. I can now go back to them. They've really been reliable only that the recent seizure of LR made me to doubt if the new site was genuine.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by truthcom: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Good to know that you are informed now. iGN kept us posted on all the issues.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by InstantGold(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
rexosazy:
pls Mr taila, the original site has seized by the united state Global illicit financial team. This site:www.ign.com.ng is a duplicate of the original site: www.instantgoldng.com. The site www.ign.com.ng is scam.

We own all the sites. None is a scam. www.ign.com.ng is a short domain while the default domain is www.instantgold.ng
Re: Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. by obi4eze(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Make up 2 #1000 Worth Of Calls Across All Nerwork With Airtel For Just #200.00 / Fraudsters Still Ruining Nigeria / Sterling Bank Emerges Best Bank In Support Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.