Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Writer/story Writer For Publishers And Authors. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer/story Writer For Publishers And Authors. (825 Views)

Writers Meet Publishers And Publishers Meet Booksellers / Some Facts About Nigerian Readers, Authors And Publishers And So Much More / Nigerian Publishers And Editors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writer/story Writer For Publishers And Authors. by Lurcky(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hey,
I am a prolific writer/story writer. I write stories and books for intending authors and publishers who want their own book.
Most of the stories I write are based on happenings in an environment, place, villages and some combinations of testimonies of people.
With careful research and facts put together just be sure of the ideal book you will need for publication.
So if you want me to write a book or a story (fiction) or even if you have a story you want to write about and you don't know how to go, just send me the brief of the story.
please contact or email me: lurcky001@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Disney World? / Amore Amore / Blighted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.