Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 (36046 Views)

The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) / Amazing Truth About number spelling / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Damn! This is amazing,interesting,wonderful,marvelous,intruiging...whoever discovered this is a genuis
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by vislabraye(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2012
It takes me 9 mins to finish a plate of eba. I have 9 lives.
RVP has scored 9 goals in the prem.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by glimpse(f): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2012
no wonder F9 is rated d highest level of failure. angry

6 Likes

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Super1759: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Its simple arithmetic. Anyone can add all digits of their birthdate, but the secret of what each number stands for was unlocked during my mystical studies 10years ago. For me, I always knew that birthdates are not chances, they are choices and stand for something.
I did mine and its given me 46, like am not a human being. Llol

1 Like

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by jeezybuck: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
Interesting 9
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
Super1759: I did mine and its given me 46, like am not a human being. Llol
46 is 4+6 = 10 (1+0)=1 You belong to 1st cosmic cycle of birth.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Super1759: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: 46 is 4+6 = 10 (1+0)=1 You belong to 1st cosmic cycle of birth.
that's great. Lemme google it, to know more. Thanks
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2012
Super1759: that's great. Lemme google it, to know more. Thanks
Google isnt best place for cosmic understanding. No organization puts SECRET information out there. Get registered in a cosmic school or esoteric organization. We have many at Calabar, Cross River State.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Its simple arithmetic. Anyone can add all digits of their birthdate, but the secret of what each number stands for was unlocked during my mystical studies 10years ago. For me, I always knew that birthdates are not chances, they are choices and stand for something.
billyonaire, if someone was born on the 7th of nov, 1990. How dyu calculate his mystery stuff dat you're talkin about..and what does it stand for?? Thanks
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Olodo1: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2012
I am d guy with 9 lives
i am the 9th child of my mother
i work 9 hours daily daily
9 is a position during during s.x
my house address is 9

1 Like

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: You are a perfected soul, but why are you fooling around ? Get mystical and unluck your destiny. I wish I was you, there is nothing I wouldnt have done, even commanding rains to fall. Mine is 4, and I studied this 10 yrs ago during my esoteric explorations. I know my down moments in life, when to expect failures and moments to invest for 100% results. Get into any school of mysticism.
did u mind teaching more on what u said, waiting 4 ur reply
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by avicky(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2012
@ op.
Why didn't u post dis in d 9th mth? We don enter 11th mth nw, so give us d unique things behind 11.
Anyway, i've learnt a lot of facts. Thanks.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Super1759: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2012
booqee: billyonaire, if someone was born on the 7th of nov, 1990. How dyu calculate his mystery stuff dat you're talkin about..and what does it stand for?? Thanks
7+11+1+9+9+0=37,3+7=10 which is 1(1st comic birth) we belong together...hahahahahahahaha.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Super1759: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Google isnt best place for cosmic understanding. No organization puts SECRET information out there. Get registered in a cosmic school or esoteric organization. We have many at Calabar, Cross River State.
just true, google couldn't help. Maybe you help me highlight characteristics of 1st comic birth.*leme know is I am a super human*
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2012
booqee: billyonaire, if someone was born on the 7th of nov, 1990. How dyu calculate his mystery stuff dat you're talkin about..and what does it stand for?? Thanks
7th Nov 1990 = 7+1+1+1+9+9+0 = 1 ( You belong to the 1st cosmic cycle of birth)
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2012
4bobo:

peson wey dey die, they laf, olodo
na so dem de laugh for your villa?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2012
Super1759: 7+11+1+9+9+0=37,3+7=10 which is 1(1st comic birth) we belong together...hahahahahahahaha.
undecided well..lol. Wat is d significance of the 1st comic birth??
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Super1759: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2012
booqee: undecided well..lol. Wat is d significance of the 1st comic birth??
please lets wait for professor byllionare to answer this one, am daft in this one
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Op talk to 50 cent. I'm sure he can tell u a few more things about the number 9
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Google isnt best place for cosmic understanding. No organization puts SECRET information out there. Get registered in a cosmic school or esoteric organization. We have many at Calabar, Cross River State.
is this how you became a self professed billionaire?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2012
Chei plenty comedians for here hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. You will poo nine times, etc.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Sike(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2012
I fear this number 9 oh!
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2012
clerkent: Cat has a 9 life

Really? And You have a how many life?

1 Like

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2012
booqee: undecided well..lol. Wat is d significance of the 1st comic birth??
The date that Soul entered our body at birth is our birth date. Nature makes no mistakes. Each cosmic cycle is divided into numbers. Your birth number is significant and has cosmic effects on what you call chances, opportunities, luck, successes, failures etc. Each Birth cycle is divided into regions, and each regions has time guides. There are times that the cosmic guides every thing you do to fruition, there are sometimes you are out of cycle of favor and you need to be very careful with the decisions you make those moments. There are also times that no matter what you do, success wont come. Life is beyond physical. This information is not evangelical, one is not expected to believe for it to work, but just like gravity and other universal laws, cosmic birth cycle works and it is only known to the initiates. One must master his own cycle and know when to make what decisions, when to invest, when not to try, when its likely you can win. Outside this cycle, one can just be lucky without knowing how, but for those who know this cycle, they know exactly when to expect luck, and when not to expect success and will be holidaying on those unlucky moments. Life becomes fun for those who know when to sow seeds, when to reap, when to have fun. Cos, there is time for everything under the sun.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by masterpiecer(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2012
[size=25pt] The number of letters that makes up N A I R A L A N D is 9[/size] cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by masterpiecer(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2012
glimpse: no wonder F9 is rated d highest level of failure. angry

It is the lowest level of failure, failure cannot be high
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Bezed(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Hmmm I also have something in common with nine as I was born 03/09/1989 if u add (3+3+3=9) ( 9*1=9) (1+9+8+9=27)/3=9) (2+7=9) btw @op is there any special supernatural benefits that come with nine cus if they is, then I am a luck guy
and mine is 9-9-89
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by adaptor4all: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Pls,u r misleading people..Don't hide from dem d lite..
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by adaptor4all: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by dilbert100: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2012
Mad Cow: The Gun I am about to use to shoot myself after reading this thread is a 9 Millimeter beretta

hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: The date that Soul entered our body at birth is our birth date. Nature makes no mistakes. Each cosmic cycle is divided into numbers. Your birth number is significant and has cosmic effects on what you call chances, opportunities, luck, successes, failures etc. Each Birth cycle is divided into regions, and each regions has time guides. There are times that the cosmic guides every thing you do to fruition, there are sometimes you are out of cycle of favor and you need to be very careful with the decisions you make those moments. There are also times that no matter what you do, success wont come. Life is beyond physical. This information is not evangelical, one is not expected to believe for it to work, but just like gravity and other universal laws, cosmic birth cycle works and it is only known to the initiates. One must master his own cycle and know when to make what decisions, when to invest, when not to try, when its likely you can win. Outside this cycle, one can just be lucky without knowing how, but for those who know this cycle, they know exactly when to expect luck, and when not to expect success and will be holidaying on those unlucky moments. Life becomes fun for those who know when to sow seeds, when to reap, when to have fun. Cos, there is time for everything under the sun.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by phaya(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Hmmm I also have something in common with nine as I was born 03/09/1989 if u add (3+3+3=9) ( 9*1=9) (1+9+8+9=27)/3=9) (2+7=9) btw @op is there any special supernatural benefits that come with nine cus if they is, then I am a luck guy

If they is?? Luck guy?? For you to get supernatural benefits, YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scam Alert! University Of Southwales And Jobberman / Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.