Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 (36047 Views)

The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) / Amazing Truth About number spelling / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by phaya(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: You are a perfected soul, but why are you fooling around ? Get mystical and unluck your destiny. I wish I was you, there is nothing I wouldnt have done, even commanding rains to fall. Mine is 4, and I studied this 10 yrs ago during my esoteric explorations. I know my down moments in life, when to expect failures and moments to invest for 100% results. Get into any school of mysticism.

I mean this in an adorable way.... Nigga u very weird
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by ebucha: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2012
An infantry platoon in the Army is usually made up of 9 soldiers
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by chinnyonwu(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
If u add 9 to any number, it gives u a total of 9 more than the original number.
2+9= 11
11-2 = 9
Daft isn't it?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by salolo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
AMAZING
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Guys be careful o. What if you go check dem come tell u say ur life no fit better?.... Hmmm better to faithfully leave things in the hand of God.

The thing don tempt me several times and still they tempt me sha but God is in control. My times are in the hands of God.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
richarts: Guys be careful o. What if you go check dem come tell u say ur life no fit better?.... Hmmm better to faithfully leave things in the hand of God.

The thing don tempt me several times and still they tempt me sha but God is in control. My times are in the hands of God.

Nothing in life happens by chance my friend. The padlock to the gates of success will always open when you use the right keys, and even if you do not have the original keys but you find away to duplicate the keys and use it, it will open the door of success. Take charge of your life, and do not wait for the unseen hands to swing things your way always. Life is mysterious to those who do not know the parameters, but for those who master their cycles, life is predictable. I can actually predict the time that my finances may shake and I will then use proxies those moments to handle my business so my personal magnetism have no direct effect on them. This is simply knowledge and there is nothing fetish about it. Ponder! Ponder!! Ponder!!!

1 Like

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
I understand you brother. It works for you and it maay work for a whole lot of people in this desperate times but personal values and consequences folks, be considered I suggest.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Image123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
glimpse: no wonder F9 is rated d highest level of failure. angry
very funny
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by nedu2000(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nigeria is pronounced "9ja"
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Image123(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
chinnyonwu: If u add 9 to any number, it gives u a total of 9 more than the original number.
2+9= 11
11-2 = 9
Daft isn't it?
duh
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Sunebanty(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
Check this:

9 fear 7,because 7,8(hate),9..

When i added mine,it =7
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Zico0(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Hmmm I also have something in common with nine as I was born 03/09/1989 if u add (3+3+3=9) ( 9*1=9) (1+9+8+9=27)/3=9) (2+7=9) btw @op is there any special supernatural benefits that come with nine cus if they is, then I am a luck guy
Guy no go fyn work
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by snowprince01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Goodluck ebele jonathan will stay 9 yrs in d presidential seat... Starting frm wen yarduwa passed on
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by pekelepekele(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
I have 9 wives
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
Zico0:
Guy no go fyn work
hahahahahahahahaha lmfao I just de ask 2 know if there is any special thing that nature have 4 me even 2 find job no easy sef
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
phaya:

If they is?? Luck guy?? For you to get supernatural benefits, YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH
yes ma na mistake u know its inevitable
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Emmy9ite(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire:
Nothing in life happens by chance my friend. The padlock to the gates of success will always open when you use the right keys, and even if you do not have the original keys but you find away to duplicate the keys and use it, it will open the door of success. Take charge of your life, and do not wait for the unseen hands to swing things your way always. Life is mysterious to those who do not know the parameters, but for those who master their cycles, life is predictable. I can actually predict the time that my finances may shake and I will then use proxies those moments to handle my business so my personal magnetism have no direct effect on them. This is simply knowledge and there is nothing fetish about it. Ponder! Ponder!! Ponder!!!
nothing in this world has meaning except for the meaning you give to it. You didn't come into this world with these thoughts, you read it or was taught about it. Don't try to force it someone. This is what you get when you need answers to every question. Be careful of what you read.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by catchcold1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mode9 has 9 girlfriends and his first child is 9 yrs old. He bought a new house 9 months ago after fasting and praying for 9days.
He is to release his 9th album on d 9th of December.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by sammily(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
nedu2000: 9 planets in d solar system or is it 8?!!

Its now 8, Pluto is no more a planet.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by bakenda(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
The interesting numerical facts about number 9
stem from the fact that we use the base 10 number
system(we count in 10's), 10-1 = 9.

If you use any other base, let's say base b, you'll
get the same interesting results for the number b-1.
I have a simple proof for this but 2busy to state it
now. But let's take an example :

Using base 4, b-1 = 3

3 X 2 = 12
3 X 3 = 21

The sum of the resulting digits 1+2 = 3.
Likewise, 2 + 1 = 3

QED.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by oyeleyemaureen(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Akposkool(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
I always go 9 rounds during sex.if u doubt me bring ur garlfrend lets xperiment.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Emmy9ite:
nothing in this world has meaning except for the meaning you give to it. You didn't come into this world with these thoughts, you read it or was taught about it. Don't try to force it someone. This is what you get when you need answers to every question. Be careful of what you read.

You are obviously daft! What I share here is hard doctrine and one of the first class secrets of humans of the highest echelon. You should have appreciated that I shared it freely.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by jeffizy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
I'm not into astrology, but I know billyonaire has great points. Just that he's not to comfortable sharing his knowledge. That can only mean one thing.......its working for him!
I will go and check my library again. Sure I have a book on cosmetology. I will share woteva is useful when I do.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Image123(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire:

You are obviously daft! What I share here is hard doctrine and one of the first class secrets of humans of the highest echelon. You should have appreciated that I shared it freely.
your info is useless to people that believe in God.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by chucky234(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
jeffizy: I'm not into astrology, but I know billyonaire has great points. Just that he's not to comfortable sharing his knowledge. That can only mean one thing.......its working for him!
I will go and check my library again. Sure I have a book on cosmetology. I will share woteva is useful when I do.
Cosmetology? Wetin concern comestics inside 9,park for roadside jare
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by chucky234(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire:

Hmmm I can see you are working so hard to induct innocent souls into the occult world of mysticism,I pity whoever fall for your preaching and birth theories.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Emmy9ite(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire:

You need to get your brain checked man. You are seriously out of your mind.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Emmy9ite(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Image123:
your info is useless to people that believe in God.
the info is as useless as the poster himself. Don't mind the 1diot.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by rman: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
NigerianS are so gullible sha!!!

Billyonaire just turned into a cosmic analyst all of a sudden.

Now I know why pastors and Imam are billionares, it is the same set of people begging nairaland billyonaire for meaning of nonsense that will still go and enrich pastors, imam and babalawo's for answers to abstract nonsense.

UNA WELL DONE!
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by masterpiecer(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
rman: NigerianS are so gullible sha!!!

Billyonaire just turned into a cosmic analyst all of a sudden.

Now I know why pastors and Imam are billionares, it is the same set of people begging nairaland billyonaire for meaning of nonsense that will still go and enrich pastors, imam and babalawo's for answers to abstract nonsense.

UNA WELL DONE!

And that is why its easy to scam dem, mumu many sha
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by jeffizy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
chucky234: Cosmetology? Wetin concern comestics inside 9,park for roadside jare
Na over sabi dey worry me jor. Lol!
I just noticed when u pointed it out. Na astrology I dey try imply!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scam Alert! University Of Southwales And Jobberman / Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.