Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? (11105 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by NEROSKY(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
[size=80pt]just 4rm lag 2 Enugu grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by jamace(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
He who feels it, knows it. Those of you saying pikin na pikin are joking. Wait until you wear the shoe then come back here and tell us pikin na pikin.

4 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by seedord247(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
By sleeping with ya wife 10times a week. shocked

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm hoping to have at least five kids, three biological and two adopted, would like to have a male child first, I've always thought male children were better as first kids, they protect their younger sisters in the long run....and if my husband's sp3rm has no male kids, we can adopt one...depending on his disposition.

I don't plan to marry one of those men that are blinded by the whims of society, but a civilized one who realises that no matter their origin, a child remains a child....it might not feel the same, but it's still a child.

5 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by NEROSKY(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
grin grin
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by opangy: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
Olorun-ni-somo (God makes Children). Whichever comes my way is definitely a perfect gift frm God.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by piusfmcl: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
ACTUALY,AT THE MOMENT THAT IS THE PROBLEM AM FACING.ME AND MY HUSBAND DECIDED TO HAVE 2CHILDREN,AND WE ALREADY HAVE 2GIRLS NOW.HE IS PRETENDING AS IF HE IS NOT BORDERED,BUT SINCE THE TIME I GAVE BIRTH HE IS ALWAYS ONLINE CHAT WITH GIRL.WHEN I GOT HIS CHAT WITH THE GIRLS ALL THE DISCUSS IS SEX,SEX,SEX.TO THE EXTENT OF HIM TELL A GIRL HE WAS CHATING WITH THE DAY HE SLEPT WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND.
HOUSE DONT U THINK HE IS LOOKING FOR MALE CHILD?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by segunfunmi(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
OUR PLAN WAS TO HAVE 2CHILDREN,WE ALREADY HAVE 2GIRL,MY HUSBAND SAID HE DOESNT WANT KID AGAIN THAT HE IS OK WITH TWO,BUT SINCE THE TIME I DELIVERED HE HAS CHATING ALWAYS WITH GIRLS ON NET AND ALL THE TALK ABOUT IS SEX,SEX,SEX.TO THE EXTENT OF HIM TELLIN ONE OF HIS CHAT MATE THE DAY HE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.DONT U THINK THIS MAN IS bleeping AROUND JUST TO GET MALE CHILD?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by NEROSKY(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
piusfmcl: ACTUALY,AT THE MOMENT THAT IS THE PROBLEM AM FACING.ME AND MY HUSBAND DECIDED TO HAVE 2CHILDREN,AND WE ALREADY HAVE 2GIRLS NOW.HE IS PRETENDING AS IF HE IS NOT BORDERED,BUT SINCE THE TIME I GAVE BIRTH HE IS ALWAYS ONLINE CHAT WITH GIRL.WHEN I GOT HIS CHAT WITH THE GIRLS ALL THE DISCUSS IS SEX,SEX,SEX.TO THE EXTENT OF HIM TELL A GIRL HE WAS CHATING WITH THE DAY HE SLEPT WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND.
HOUSE DONT U THINK HE IS LOOKING FOR MALE CHILD?
Since 2007 that u registered today is ur 1st day of commenting.. Anyway U don't need pastors/prophets to tell you what he wants..Just look for a way 2 iron thing out with your man..#bestoflucks

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Ewoma45(f): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dumb thread,dumb question.Do people rather men stil think in such a way?abi as d male pikin dey comot 4rm him mama e dey carry pot of gold or riches 4 him head?abeg pls tell me oga poster.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba:
African man don't believe in theory tongue
you're d type dat'll make pple to keep calling d black race ignorant and foolish. So in d 21st century, you still call dat a mere theory?! Mary's toenails! shocked
Pls wake up! Its d man dat determine d sex!..its not just a theoretical fact..but a practical one! angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
segunfunmi: OUR PLAN WAS TO HAVE 2CHILDREN,WE ALREADY HAVE 2GIRL,MY HUSBAND SAID HE DOESNT WANT KID AGAIN THAT HE IS OK WITH TWO,BUT SINCE THE TIME I DELIVERED HE HAS CHATING ALWAYS WITH GIRLS ON NET AND ALL THE TALK ABOUT IS SEX,SEX,SEX.TO THE EXTENT OF HIM TELLIN ONE OF HIS CHAT MATE THE DAY HE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.DONT U THINK THIS MAN IS bleeping AROUND JUST TO GET MALE CHILD?

You don`t need to use capslock to get your points out to people.

Talk to your husband instead of asking us. Ask him why he talks to chicks on the internet.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by AlterEgoTM: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sex nor matter jor, pikin na pikin. Male or female gender preference is by the way. Bottomline is, make Jah bless pesin with better pikin.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by jhydebaba(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
booqee: you're d type dat'll make pple to keep calling d black race ignorant and foolish. So in d 21st century, you still call dat a mere theory?! Mary's toenails! shocked
Pls wake up! Its d man dat determine d sex!..its not just a theoretical fact..but a practical one! angry angry
tongue tongue onpe!!!if u can't give me one, I'll substitute u tongue

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by NEROSKY(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ewoma45: Dumb thread,dumb question.Do people rather men stil think in such a way?abi as d male pikin dey comot 4rm him mama e dey carry pot of gold or riches 4 him head?abeg pls tell me oga poster.
come wher u come 4rm, wch sch u go
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Sparkle777(f): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Male kids are a bit scarce in my extended family so I ve always wanted a male first but then I got married and for two years now am still waiting for a baby. I will greatly appreciate any sex. All I want is a child to call my own. Might I add am a bit heart broken about it.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by danikik7: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
Its the tradition.Our believe system is not dynamic hence this high regard for a male heir.The custom and tradition of our people places high esteem on the sucker.Once a woman is married she automatically forgets home in some cases and peg her tent for life with the husband under normal condition but,the man stays put procreate to keep the name going.Now,things are changing,most girls no longer drops their family name when married so as to keep the trend going like the whites.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
nomsochris: Know a woman who had 6 girls for her husband and they re still searching for a male child as the man is a chief and needs a son for his ego and inheritance.

maybe his 'ego' isn big enough to sprout forth male child
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by shevon: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
My dear, I won't even step out of my house (not to talk of going far) to look for a mail child. But I'm seriously praying for a female child and I will do anything (appropriate in the eyes of God) to get them. In my own family, if you have female children you are king. Not because of the bride price (cos I know some people might think that is the reason) as we don't collect more than N10 for dowry, but cos we hardly ever have them (female children) My parents had 8 of us and the 7th is d only female. All I know is that one mans meat is another man's poison; this question no apply to me at all!

3 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
shevon: My dear, I won't even step out of my house (not to talk of going far) to look for a mail child. But I'm seriously praying for a female child and I will do anything (appropriate in the eyes of God) to get them. In my own family, if you have female children you are king. Not because of the bride price (cos I know some people might think that is the reason) as we don't collect more than N10 for dowry, but cos we hardly ever have them (female children) My parents had 8 of us and the 7th is d only female. All I know is that one mans meat is another man's poison; this question no apply to me at all!

In my husbands family, if the firstborn is a girl, it means good luck for the family in the future.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
FOR THOSE SAYING THEY DONT MIND, LET ME ASK THIS QUESTION FOR GUYS.

U MET A GIRL AND STARTED DATING, WITH TIME THE THOUGHT OF MARRIAGE CAME TO YOUR MIND, ONE DAY YOU WERE DISCUSSING FAMILY, SHE POINTED OUT THAT HER GRANDMOTHER HAD ONLY 3 DAUGHTERS, WHICH IS HER MOTHER AND HER 2 SISTERS. HER MOTHERS 2 SISTERS HAD ONLY 3 GIRLS EACH, NO MALE, HER MOTHER HAD HER AND HER 3 SISTERS, MAKING IT FOUR.

2 OF HER SISTERS ARE MARRIED WITH 4 GIRLS EACH, NO MALE, NOW AS U CLAIM IT DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU, WILL YOU GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER TO TRY YOUR LUCK ? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 50calibre(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
mekaboy:

HOW COME I HEAR STORIES OF MEN LOOKING FOR MALE CHILDREN AND HAD A MALE CHILD OUTSIDE THE MARRIAGE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ?

You hear that because the passage from the cervix to the Fallopian tubes in some women tends to be either too acidic or alkaline therefore killing of the weaker but faster-swimming male spe*m and then leaving the stronger but slow female spe*m to fertilize the egg.

Yes she is right, a human being has 2 sex chromosomes, a male - XY, a female XX. So technically a man decides the sex of a baby.

Simple biology

This NL censorship is really beginning to annoy me
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
50calibre:

You hear that because the passage from the cervix to the Fallopian tubes in some women tends to be either too acidic or alkaline therefore killing of the weaker but faster-swimming male spe*m and then leaving the stronger but slow female spe*m to fertilize the egg.

Yes she is right, a human being has 2 sex chromosomes, a male - XY, a female XX. So technically a man decides the sex of a baby.

Simple biology

This NL censorship is really beginning to annoy me
THANKS FOR YOUR EXPLANATION, BUT WHAT IF THE WOMAN'S ACID KEEPS KILLING THE MALE SPERM, WHAT CAN BE DONE TO DILUTE THE ACID ?

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
It still amazes me that some folks still attach this importance to male child when it's been proven beyond every reasonable doubt that what a man can women can do better....anyway it's the African mentality , I remember my dad telling me abt a man that ended up with nine girls and comfortable but each time he has a problem with his poor neighbor that has seven agbero sons , hIs neighbor will simply ask his soldiers to beat him up like a nobody and it got to a point that he decided to get a second wife that gave him a male child who became a very bad boy and eventually brought down everything the man worked for all his life.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Truckpusher: It still amazes me that some folks still attach this importance to male child when it's been proven beyond every reasonable doubt that what a man can women can do better....anyway it's the African mentality , I remember my dad telling me abt a man that ended up with nine girls and comfortable but each time he has a problem with his poor neighbor that has seven agbero sons , hIs neighbor will simply ask his soldiers to beat him up like a nobody and it got to a point that he decided to get a second wife that gave him a male child who became a very bad boy and eventually brought down everything the man worked for all his life.
AND YOUR POINT IS THAT MALE CHILDREN ARE ALL AGBOROS AND USELESS? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE MAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO BILL GATE WILL BE THINKING?

THE MAIN REASON WHY MEN WANT MALE CHILDREN, IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE THEMSELVES IN THE CHILD, I MEAN LIKE WATCHING A SMALL VERSION OF YOURSELF GROWING UP. SOMETIMES ITS HARD FOR A MAN TO SEE HIMSELF IN A FEMALE CHILD. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE DOES NOT LOVE HIS DAUGHTER, BUT HE WANTS TO SEE A MANLY IMAGE OF HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 360command: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Logic behind having a male child. You can try this at home with your wife.
People say its the sex position that matters in other for you to determine how far the sex of a child would be. I say, this is a big NO.
If you are married and desperately in need of a male child, try this with your beautiful wife.
When a man ejaculates(releases,cums) inside a woman, the sperm is of 2 entities. We have the male and female sperm. The male sperm are active and very fast in the begining but they tend to die quickly unlike the female sperm, they are slow in the begining but with time, they speed up their rate and tend to be alive for long(maximum 3days).Now, during ejaculation, make sure your c0ck or deick is deeped inside her VJJ very well in other for the male sperm to swim faster so as they can have the energy to be faster making the distance closer for them to reach the womans eggs..

There is still another method, if you want to know pm me Ok.

this is how far men go to acquire a male child. so when next you see a male born child, note that the man must have deeped his c0ck inside her very well so as the male sperm can reach the finish line.

try this out and give me feedback!

Chao chao , merci mon frere from 360command.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 50calibre(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2012
360command: Logic behind having a male child. You can try this at home with your wife.
People say its the sex position that matters in other for you to determine how far the sex of a child would be. I say, this is a big NO.
If you are married and desperately in need of a male child, try this with your beautiful wife.
When a man ejaculates(releases,cums) inside a woman, the sperm is of 2 entities. We have the male and female sperm. The male sperm are active and very fast in the begining but they tend to die quickly unlike the female sperm, they are slow in the begining but with
time, they speed up their rate and tend to be alive for long(maximum 3days).Now, during ejaculation, make sure your c0ck or deick is deeped inside her VJJ very well in other for the male sperm to swim faster so as they can have the energy to be faster making the distance closer for them to reach the womans eggs..

There is still another method, if you want to know pm me Ok.

this is how far men go to acquire a male child. so when next you see a male born child, note that the man must have deeped his c0ck inside her very well so as the male sperm can reach the finish line.

try this out and give me feedback!

Chao chao , merci mon frere from 360command.

Damn! This nairaland censorship really fu*ked up this post.

Well yes you are right, but you failed to include the factor of ovulation. What if your technique is applied and the woman isn't yet ovulating and then the male spe*m gets there first and there is nothing to fertilize?

It just dies off and you end up with a female child once again.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 360command: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2012
50calibre:

Damn! This nairaland censorship really fu*ked up this post.

Well yes you are right, but you failed to include the factor of ovulation. What if your technique is applied and the woman isn't yet ovulating and then the male spe*m gets there first and there is nothing to fertilize?

It just dies off and you end up with a female child once again.

You are right... Thanks for the correction. the woman has to be ovulating. about the censorship, it did messed up the post..
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by tunnytox(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2012
I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!
I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!I WANT A BOY O!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 50calibre(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2012
mekaboy: AND YOUR POINT IS THAT MALE CHILDREN ARE ALL AGBOROS AND USELESS? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE MAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO BILL GATE WILL BE THINKING?

THE MAIN REASON WHY MEN WANT MALE CHILDREN, IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE THEMSELVES IN THE CHILD, I MEAN LIKE WATCHING A SMALL VERSION OF YOURSELF GROWING UP. SOMETIMES ITS HARD FOR A MAN TO SEE HIMSELF IN A FEMALE CHILD. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE DOES NOT LOVE HIS DAUGHTER,
BUT HE WANTS TO SEE A MANLY IMAGE OF HIMSELF.

Leave the guy, by the time all his daughters get married, change their names and move to their husband's houses and he is left alone with his wife and no male to bear his name and carry on his genetic line and assets, he will understand.

Some people forget that western culture and African culture can never be the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Care In Nigeria / Plans changed. / A Heart Touching Story [must Read] Trust Me It Will Touch Ur Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.