Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad (111913 Views)

How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by mej67: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
crackhaus: Guy, chop Cypron and/or Super Appetite steady for like two months (morning and night). Be ready for side-effects oo so my advice, only take these drugs during your holidays from school

I was going to mention those. You'd be fat in no time but be reeady to sleep more than a preg woman
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Try these products:

1. Wet On
2. Egovin

They will increase your appetite and also make u feel more hunger, so get your food ready and be prepared to eat at all time. Gym and weight lifting also helps.

Btw, y worried abt being skinny when people are making millions out of ur stature
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by ajayioluwatobi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Eat eba and vegetable soup everyday, hope it works.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Phrankin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
heard about the drug called "super apeti"? get it from any pharmacy store its very cheap about N20 per card. take it like 1 tablet morning afternoon and night continuously. it will boost your appetite tremendously. if it worked for my sister it will surely work for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by chinnyonwu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
Wallie: With age your metabolism will slow down but for now, you can do the following:

1. Lift weights. Simplest and easiest way to look good enough to even start walking around in tank tops. Regardless of what I ate growing up, I remained skinny until I started hitting the gym.
2. Eat a lot of protein (meat, beans, eggs, chicken etc). Oats is not going to cut it as it is just carbohydrates.
3. Get some rest.

When I was your age, I weighed about 68kg and hovered around that weight for years! I was even a lot skinnier in high school but once I got to college, I started lifting weights and quickly developed huge arms and chest. My legs lagged behind but it was ok because I didn't wear shorts. Once I hit my 30s, it was like a switch got flipped and I started worrying about not having a neck!
OP this is d best advice u can get. Stick to it serzly
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by UNLEASHED(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mc'donalds and KFC are the solution to your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by dammytosh: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
purplebrown: Hi, I'm a 20yr old guy and I'm underweight (naturally, high metabolism) and I can't stand it. I weigh between 50 and 55kg. People always say "wow, you're so freaking skinny do you ever eat", and "Wow, you are SO small".

I feel like crying when People say that. I sometimes even find it hard to approach girls because of my weight. I've been made fun of for as long as I can remember, I really want to know if there's any way that I can gain weight.

I don't want to be fat, I just want to have an average body. I eat healthy and I eat 2 or 3 times a day, I have Oats every morning for breakfast. I don't exercise much, I played soccer in high school but now I'm 20 and I'm in college, so I spend most of my time studying and when I'm free usually I watch tv and chart with friends on skype.

I love my self so much and I try so hard to avoid what people say about me. I'd really appreciate it if u give me a list of food I should eat and stuff I should do in order to at least gain weight.

What is the opposite of thin ? Get fat or remain the way you are , stop complicating prayer points for God. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by johndavid1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
UNLEASHED: Mc'donalds and KFC are the solution to your problem
grin grin grin u no well
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by buchibabe: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
Eyaah! Its well!
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by dabrake(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
@op, the day your 'divine increase' go start, na you go dey beg baba J sey e don do. Just live your life. So if na you be this girl, wetin you go do?

www.nairaland.com/1048014/lessons-worlds-ugliest-woman-lizzie
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by martyns303(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
i was skinny at same age, now am slim not skinny. back then i felt so bad i was drinking casilan 90 and gyming. the truth is you cannot increase the amount of food you can eat, when your filled your filled. this is ur stature and there's very little you can do to change that, plus being in collage can be stressful. here is what i did and it really helped me, then i use to mix malt and raw egg, i drink it like once every day or 2 days, got myself a dumbbell. the workout method is to lay down on a bench, one dumbbell in each hand, spread ur hands open then bring them back together, it helps broaden your chest. do atleast 30 sit-ups and 30 push-ups, initially you can only do 10 but with time 30 will seem easier. your dress-code should strictly be T-shirts, pair of jeans and sneakers (make sure they are ur size), back then in Nigeria i use to travel all the way to Aba to sew longsleevs, there's this guy, they call him "bigfish" he's very good, owns a warehouse so u can just pick the material you want and his tailors will design them perfectly for you. well 5yrs later now, boy you need to see what my body looks like now, all those hard work paid off. i really know how you feel so i have taken time to write all of this, hope it helps. cheers bro.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Eat too much, rest and sleep too much, work less.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by santakris(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Post ur pics now. Lets see what u are talking about. From this we will know what to recommend.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by samfibby(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Try working out on steroids. It works all de time
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by slimyem: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
If its not in your genes to be fat/fleshy,you can't be...even if you do all the adviced on this thread and more...
The important thing is 'LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE"!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Wallie: With age your metabolism will slow down but for now, you can do the following:

1. Lift weights. Simplest and easiest way to look good enough to even start walking around in tank tops. Regardless of what I ate growing up, I remained skinny until I started hitting the gym.
2. Eat a lot of protein (meat, beans, eggs, chicken etc). Oats is not going to cut it as it is just carbohydrates.
3. Get some rest.

When I was your age, I weighed about 68kg and hovered around that weight for years! I was even a lot skinnier in high school but once I got to college, I started lifting weights and quickly developed huge arms and chest. My legs lagged behind but it was ok because I didn't wear shorts. Once I hit my 30s, it was like a switch got flipped and I started worrying about not having a neck!
on point sir @op dnt ignore dis advice this the best thing u can do 2 gain weight try it in a year u will be competing with the likes of Peter of the Psquare or C ronaldo as the sexiest guy lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by fittty(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sounds like you live in the states. Ok here it goes. Increase your calories intake aand decrease calories you burn daily. Its plain simple. U dig?
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Siga: @purplebrown ...no worry at all...I was 55kg when I was in my twenties ..... got married and two kids....come see ur guy....all man wey dey talk say I dey to skinny back then, dem dey tell me now say I too fat...imagine...na dem complain first time, and now complaining again... infact...I need head to gym to loose the weight....
U beta do so cus the time of pot belle don pass now na packs be the koko

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by samwash(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
@OP B4 i post my advice plz plaste ur recent pic so dat i hv ideal of wot u look like.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dafuq did I just read? undecided undecided

Sounds like you aint grateful for what you got ..tomorrow morning when you wake up feeling sad and skinny, drive down to the cancer ward at any near by clinic you will see, plum , fat, huge and really big people all living with cancer, some under going chemotherapy while some have metastasized and only have a couple of months to live, and do you know what? every one of those people would give anything in this world to be skinnier than you but be healthy..
No cancer no relapse, just skinny and healthy.. sounds like you don't need to add weight but you need to look inside you and thank the Lord for what you got, undecidedbecause adding weight wont fix what's wrong with you...but finding your inner peace will

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by everyevery: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
1st b proud of ursef
2nd som1 is praying 2b lyk u bt u can work on ursef hit d gym it wil help a gr8 deal do much of wide on d bench def u wil devour much dan u used to do.goodluck
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by chuxon19yahoo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
INVEST NOT ONLY ON YOUR BODY.SKINNY CAN TURN TO SLIM OR ROBUST OVER TIME,BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR A'S IN SCHOOL.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by 360command: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Bro, to put on weight is no problem. All you need do is go to the gym . Carry weights accross your shoulder level, lift your head up and raise your hands to the peak and then bring it back to your neck. Make sure you count to 10 while raising the weight and you have to do this 5times. After that, with the same procedure, but you have to bring cross bar weight you are carrying to the front part of your chest, this will make your chest come up and that of the back,it will raise your back shoulder level up a bit. Make sure you carry other weight gyming objects too.. I do not believe in drugs... Lifting weight alone serve as a multivitamin to me. I always felt hungry and I kept on eating . Make sure you eat food with high calories like meat, eggs, milk etc. With these, your body will appreciate. If you are actually dating, your gf will tell you that you are putting on weight . Whenever my gf tells me back then, I smile within myself and say thanks to the gym. Although, I was not all that of a slim guy.

Gym really helps.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by ceejay80s(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
wellmax: 2nd to comment, yeeepeeee
clicking the "report" button to moderator
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Sashd: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]my dear sleep enough it helps like mad
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by cupid4ig(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
wellmax: 2nd to comment, yeeepeeee
and which award did u win? underage kid undecided
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by chuxon19yahoo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
I CAN IMAGINE REDMOSQUITOE SAYING;MINION:HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE SKINNY,O KING! HADES:REMOVE HIS SKIN AND GIVE IT OUT!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by cupid4ig(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
braine: Plus, if you mastur.bate, stop it, as you won't gain weight!
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.