Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (104495 Views)

Heritage Bank Recruitment Drive Disclaimer / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by apineken: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
sad
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Does anybody knw d nature of workforce's exam?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
finally got an invite to write the aptitude test in abuja....so who knows what the test is going to be like??
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by dominiceze: 1:55am On Apr 06, 2013
i got the invite for test at PH,please house help your brother in need, body has any idea of what work force test for heritage bank will look like or what to expect? Be sincere in your reply. Please house respond asap. God bless us all
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by maureenangels: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2013
dominic eze: i got the invite for test at PH,please house help your brother in need, body has any idea of what work force test for heritage bank will look like or what to expect? Be sincere in your reply. Please house respond asap. God bless us all

I also received a mail from heritage bank inviting me for a test on d 13th in ph. No details yet. Did u get ur details?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by iyeachile(f): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2013
I also got an email on the 5th of April for an aptitude test at PH,scheduled for 13th April. Pls has anyone gotten any idea of the nature of questions to be expected? Please help a sister in need. My Email:amehachile87@gmail.com tnx in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by dominiceze: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2013
according to the message, details will be communicated in subsequent emails

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by modath(f): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
clues: hi everyone, i was called and attended Heritage interview at their office in Abuja two weeks ago. pls i need a contact persons number i can call to confirm the status of the recruitment process,i heard it takes just two weeks to call successful candidates to pick thier letters. Please help me with a staff number that could be of help.

Your email address??
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Jesarie(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]I also got an invite to take the test in Abuja on the 13th. I wonder what their test questions would be like.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by jamesbridget13(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
I got d invite mail for PH test on d 13th. Pls i need clue on what to expect
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by chypotenti(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Am in Lagos and I didn't get the invitation...who else is in Lagos here??
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by inositol011: 1:51am On Apr 08, 2013
ejibaba: finally got an invite to write the aptitude test in abuja....so who knows what the test is going to be like??
Yes I got d abuja invite too, scheduled on sat 13th April. Pls any1 with the workforce or any related test material shld pls send to innocentokoye@gmail.com. Thanks a lot. May God help us
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by playotunba: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2013
please im currently in lagos and i didnt get an invite... has anybody got an invite in lagos yet?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Kobymay: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2013
I also got an inviatation to write test in abuja on the 13th, pls wat do we expect
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by rmgbemeje: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2013
Am in lagos too and i didn't get any invite. Hoping for the best
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by kubbiebrownie(f): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lagos too o, av not received my invite. Pls wot can I do?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by oluwagozie: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Who has done the interview? Wat kinda questions did dey ask?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by tianyx(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2013
@clues, was it Graduate Trainee you were interviewed for?Did you write any test prior to the interview?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by henrob: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2013
pls i didn't submit my cv, can i go for the test am in Abuja. Pls people that got the test invite can give us the detail. Tnx
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Just got this now,
Dear candidate,following the invitation for aptitude test for Heritage Bank,pls be reminded that the test will hold Sat.13/04/2013¿Rivers State College of Arts&Science,Rumuola,PH from 8am.Come with print out of the email for verification.Check your spam box if you havent received an email.Thank you-Phillips Consulting

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by planman88: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Can anyone help me send my CV to Heritage bank.Please send me mail at leoanrd2000@gmail.com
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by henrizzle(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
got the same
Rexmarysweet: Just got this now,
Dear candidate,following the invitation for aptitude test for Heritage Bank,pls be reminded that the test will hold Sat.13/04/2013¿Rivers State College of Arts&Science,Rumuola,PH from 8am.Come with print out of the email for verification.Check your spam box if you havent received an email.Thank you-Phillips Consulting
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by OluchiUmelo(f): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Just got this now,
D mail they sent to my email addy is quite dfrnt from urs, the time for the test is 12:00pm. They sent me dis:
Subject: HERITAGE BANK - INVITATION FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE TEST

Dear xxxxxx xxxxx, (Candidate No:

HPH xxxx),

Further to your application for employment with Heritage Bank, please be informed that you have been shortlisted and are invited for an aptitude test with the organization on Saturday, April 13, 2013. Details are as follows:Test Details

Venue:               Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State 

Time:    12:00pm 

Accreditation requirements

You are required to bring

ALL of the following:

✓  A print out of this email sent to you showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses✓  A valid form of identification (Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)✓  One recent passport photograph 

Candidate Disqualification

Candidates will be automatically disqualified if they:

1.    arrive at the venue after the tests have started;2.    do not produce documents needed for accreditation;3.    engage in unruly behavior;4.    engage in examination malpractices; and5.    duplicate, edit or reproduce copies of this invitation for use by a person other than whose name appears. 

Candidates must come along with writing materials (Pencil, Pen and eraser).
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by harriseen(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
I stay in Lagos & I got IV, my centre is @ Unilag. Any1 in my shoes?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by worldaz: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Got an invite for the test at Unilag on Saturday. Any1 knows what I shuld expect? email addy is: worldaz@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by tianyx(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
got an invite too,Unilag 9:45am on Saturday.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by maureenangels: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2013
@oluchi,mine is same as yours but 8am.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by OluchiUmelo(f): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
maureen angels: @oluchi,mine is same as yours but 8am.
Ok but who is writing by 12noon pls, I cnt be d only one writing by 12.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by kubbiebrownie(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2013
Unilag centre,9.45am. Success people
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by chosenpraise(f): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2013
Pls does anyone know how  can submit ♏Ɣ cv in ibadan? Thank u
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by clues: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2013
@Dan sulaiman, the interview was for marketing.

@ Modath my e mail add is olajulius2012@yahoo.com

@ tianyx i dint write test, the interview was for experience bankers.

Any info about the package structure too pls, i need some one to talk to at heritage to confirm the status of recruitment.

Please reply asap, thanks all.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Sassydivaa(f): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2013
@ Clues: Do they have a bank office in Abuja? Because I read somewhere that its only their Lag & Ibadan offices dat are up & running for now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.