Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? (5845 Views)

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Jjc2000(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2012
"Wedding Ring is undoubtedly the smallest handcuff in the world"
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by ekyal(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2012
It all depends on individuals. I've been married for over 5yrs and still feel "naked" without my ring. I work, sleep, bathe and cook with it. I just feel incomplete without it. My hubby on the other hand, does not send o. Infact, i'm not sure he knows where his is. That doesn't mean he 's cheating on me. I have this assurance that he's mine and will always be till death!
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by hagma37yahoocom: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2012
All of you sharapp trust or no truth she just wan catch the last fun yeye women kudos to the husband for his smartness we are all one,s a corp member
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2012
It's not a must to wear it all the time
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2012
For me,u must always wear the damn rings in a place like NYSC camp.Rings should be taken off if ur job or chores demands it,I don't think there is any other reason not to wear my rings.4yrs,never taken off our rings.
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by dilbert100: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2012
i don't bother most of the time !!
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2012
it should always be on...there is a reason why people get the perfect it wen they get a wedding ring
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Stkingsley(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
HEY GUYS, d first question is, when did we start wearing rings in nigeria? I mean, when did the advent of using RING came to Nigeria? Initially even till late 80s, during weddings, when a groom is asked for his token of love, he presents A VERY SMALL WHITE BIBLE... there was no ring then. Ring started early 90. TO me personally, i feel marriage is in d heart. faithfulness or unfaithfulness is in d heart. I dont wear my ring except when my wife and i are going for occasion, and we have this understanding within us. Then too, women wear rings a lot, because most men tend to respect ringed-women than unringed ones...
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
D man no b mumu naw, he knw camp tins ma....if d babe been d shw am b4 say she d wear am every dy,or dey mke agreement of dt sought,naim she com enta camp,tnz change.......hmm hmm....kasala dey o..........anyhw, i can imaging d babe txtng, n calling family fwiends to talk 2 dick head nw....pity, bt na naija we dey....
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by pekelepekele(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wedding ring doesn't mean your JT won't be able to erect to enter another Punny .

To me instead of wedding ring i prefer thunderbolt wey go magnet the thing together. grin
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by fairygeh(f): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^^karma is a BIATCH
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Mcleo007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
I hate wedding rings!
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
All of you sharapp trust or no truth she just wan catch the last fun yeye women kudos to the husband for his smartness we are all one,s a corp member
This is the best dumb comment on this thread so far. . .
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by shevon: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Omolola1:

This is about a friend of mine. .an hostel mate in camp actually.
She took a picture this afternoon with a fellow corp member and sent it to her husband through bbm.
Few minutes later, he called back shouting over the phone, acusing her of infidelity. .saying this loud "WHY DIDNT YOU PUT ON YOUR WEDDING RING IN THAT PICTURE"
she was like she didn't want it to get lost during drills. The man no gree hear ooo

This issue left me wondering. .is it really necessary to put on the wedding ring all the time? Does it mean infidelity?

Of course yes! What rubbish was she thinking when she removed it! Totally unacceptable!!!
#Wispering in ur ears: Please, don't let my wife know I'm not wearing mine whenever I'm not at home. That's enough grounds for her to file a divorce#
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by mkoabiola: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Y won't wear d ring ,if I buy such an xpensiv ring.
Bt it doesn't stop u frm infidelity.
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
sexkillz: This is the best dumb comment on this thread so far. . .

Indeed it is! Totally dumb
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Omolola1(f): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
pekelepekele: Wedding ring doesn't mean your JT won't be able to erect to enter another Punny .

To me instead of wedding ring i prefer thunderbolt wey go magnet the thing together. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Omolola1(f): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
he still hasn't forgotten the issue, he sent a message to her today saying she can hide the wedding ring as long as she wants. .but when she's leaving camp next week she shouldn't expect him at the airport!!! She's been crying and begging since!

The very first day I met her, I never knew she was married coz she wasn't putting it on, plus she looks so young. When I got to know, I told her to put it on so camp boys wud not toast her anyhow but she said she doesn't want it to get lost coz its so expensive.

I don't blame her husband and I don't blame her too
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Donald7610: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
It signifies peaceful home
Re: Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? by Mcleo007(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Omolola1: he still hasn't forgotten the issue, he sent a message to her today saying she can hide the wedding ring as long as she wants. .but when she's leaving camp next week she shouldn't expect him at the airport!!! She's been crying and begging since!

The very first day I met her, I never knew she was married coz she wasn't putting it on, plus she looks so young. When I got to know, I told her to put it on so camp boys wud not toast her anyhow but she said she doesn't want it to get lost coz its so expensive.

I don't blame her husband and I don't blame her too

I see!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex / What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.