Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back (762 Views)

Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / Are The Yoruba The Number One In Religious Tolerance? / Nigeria Is A Good Country.we Have Only One Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
As everyday passes, we get closer to 2015, the year Nigerians are to take another step to pick a Leader that can raise this country from the Ashes Of Destruction.

It is believed that, if you can find the cause of the problem, you are half way solving it. So I would like to ask you guys what you think is the Number One problem Holding Nigeria from being a great Nation. We have Vast Resources, Brilliant People(you can see from the amazing records set by Nigerians this year Overseas) and hard workers.

I think if we can find a leader that can tackle this major problem as his main Agenda, we will be on our way to the top.

From my view, I feel our major problem is
CORRUPTION, it has eaten deep into every area of this country and I feel it should first be tackled.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back by acidtalk: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
1) Greed
2) Wickedness
3) Envy/Jealousy
4) Materialistic / Vain things
5) Easily Forget History

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back by Horus(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
After Corruption, Tribalism is also a problem. Did you notice that even on Nairaland most threads get "derailed" because of tribalism?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back by floriana(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
GEJ and corruption

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
Horus: After Corruption, Tribalism is also a problem. Did you notice that even on Nairaland most threads get "derailed" because of tribalism?

I agree with you here. This is very precise. Corruption and Tribalism is really tearing us apart.

After Corruption, the next is tribalism.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back by courage89(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Agreed with OP

Corruption

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Number One Problem Holding Nigera Back by Omexonomy: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Greed and lies by most nigerians and thier leaders

(1) (Reply)

Okah's Prison Letter / SSS Should Question PDP Executives And Politican Leaders Over Azazi And Yakowa / Fuel Subsidy Is Not Working....fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.