Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

Jenny Mccarthy Gropes Justin Bieber’s ‘delicious’ Bum At American Music Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jenny Mccarthy Gropes Justin Bieber’s ‘delicious’ Bum At American Music Awards (5575 Views)

Photo:Patoranking Grabs Seyi Shay's Bum Bum At Lagos Countdown Event / Photos: Wind Reveals Amber Rose's Bare Bum At BET Awards; Shares Passionate Kiss / 2face Putting His Hand On Another Woman's Bum At His Wedding After-party(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jenny Mccarthy Gropes Justin Bieber’s ‘delicious’ Bum At American Music Awards by pellegrini2012: 3:15am On Nov 20, 2012
JUSTIN Bieber got groped by Jenny McCarthy as he picked up a prize at the American Music Awards last night.
The former Playboy model presented the 18-year-old singer with the pop/rock album prize for his record Believe at the ceremony on Sunday night and she admits she couldn’t resist giving the “delicious” star’s rear a squeeze.
Speaking backstage in Los Angeles, she said: “I did grab his butt. I couldn’t help it. He was just so delicious.

“So little. I wanted to tear his head off and eat it!”

read on at: http://www.rosemarynkblog.com/jenny-mccarthy-gropes-justin-biebers-delicious-bum-at-american-music-awards/

Selena arrived at the end of the show to meet the Never Say Never star after the ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident / 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures / 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.