Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208950 members, 1561984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 09:27 PM

Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here (30009 Views)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / Link To Download Merlin Season 5 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Kenneth205(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2012

Merlin is a British television
drama series that began in
2008. It is based on the Arthurian legends of the
mythical wizard Merlin and
his relationship with Prince
Arthur

TALkLOADED.COM.

DOWNLOAD MERLIN SEASON 5

==>
Click Here to Download The Movie

Always Check Cuz I Will Be
Updating The Latest Day In, Day Out. Yhu Can Only Find This Here!

[b]Enjoy!
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by candygosh(f): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
What abt episodes 8,9

Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by candygosh(f): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Thanks for updating!
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by taioluv: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tank Ýöû For d updates much love, shey dis morgana will nt die ni,lolsss she be james bond oo,and d white dragon shld not die oo pls he is innocent

Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Everest9(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
good work
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by codedlyendowed(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tenks!!! Am loving it

Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Jeffy1206(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mehn I no lyk de way de muvie come end o...why Arthur come die na
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by leslieu63(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Jeffy1206: Mehn I no lyk de way de muvie come end o...why Arthur come die na
he will be resurrected again, here is d future author and gwen

Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Tiwanna(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
the movie ending was a pain to me, i couldn't stop crying. when i think of the journey between Arthur and Merlin and the coming of the great kingdom Albion that they will build together. and for the fact that the series ended that way without me seen when he was reborn to be the once and future king of Camelot is killing me seriously cry. please can u explain what the dragon meant when he said when the need arises Arthur will rise again?
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by leslieu63(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
u cried for real u cried for real
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
leslieu63: u cried for real u cried for real

yes i did, it was hard not to.
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Jeffy1206(m): 5:02am On Dec 27, 2012
Tiwanna: the movie ending was a pain to me, i couldn't stop crying. when i think of the journey between Arthur and Merlin and the coming of the great kingdom Albion that they will build together. and for the fact that the series ended that way without me seen when he was reborn to be the once and future king of Camelot is killing me seriously cry. please can u explain what the dragon meant when he said when the need arises Arthur will rise again?
Albion is de present England dat we have now so he is talking about a future unforeseen maybe when anoda Uther rises den Athur can rise.don't forget de van at de end tells u sumtin...me think though
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Jeffy1206: Albion is de present England dat we have now so he is talking about a future unforeseen maybe when anoda Uther rises den Athur can rise.don't forget de van at de end tells u sumtin...me think though

i know that Albion is the present united kingdom. but according to the prophesy as foretold by the dragon to Merlin,it says that Arthur will rule in Albion alongside with Merlin as his adviser. but i didn't see that part. i know king Arthur was destined to die but not like that, how do we know if magic was accepted in the kingdom? he finally got to know about Merlin's magic shouldn't they have the time to be together as friends to rule Albion when magic is accepted? cuz to my understanding by Arthur knowing About Merlin's magic and seen the good that can be done with it will make him to accept magic and bring about a better world they longed for.
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Jeffy1206(m): 3:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

i know that Albion is the present united kingdom. but according to the prophesy as foretold by the dragon to Merlin,it says that Arthur will rule in Albion alongside with Merlin as his adviser. but i didn't see that part. i know king Arthur was destined to die but not like that, how do we know if magic was accepted in the kingdom? he finally got to know about Merlin's magic shouldn't they have the time to be together as friends to rule Albion when magic is accepted? cuz to my understanding by Arthur knowing About Merlin's magic and seen the good that can be done with it will make him to accept magic and bring about a better world they longed for.
before He died he told Merlin to always be who is.dis mean dat he acepts magic nd definitely gwen wud be a wundafu queen.well about his deth de prophesy sed he will die at camland and also by a druid.modred is druid boy and he has fulfild dat part by killing arthur. So all and all its meant to be a tragedy expect it to end dis way.No more Merlin will return
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2012
Jeffy1206: before He died he told Merlin to always be who is.dis mean dat he acepts magic nd definitely gwen wud be a wundafu queen.well about his deth de prophesy sed he will die at camland and also by a druid.modred is druid boy and he has fulfild dat part by killing arthur. So all and all its meant to be a tragedy expect it to end dis way.No more Merlin will return

so you don't feel sad... about what happen to him? to me i felt like the movie directors rushed it. cuz according to the Arthurian legends it says that king Arthur ruled camelot with magic been accepted and Merlin by his side. even if he is to die later, he still ruled the kingdom with magic accepted. that is what we wanted to see. and imagine merlin roaming around avalon as an immortal now in our present time waiting for Arthur to rise again(that part just made me to be more sad, how can that be his destiny? now he is so alone, we didnt even know if he returned to camelot which i doubt)dam
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by yemzak(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Download All Merlin Season 5 on your phone
All Converted Video for All Phones
Merlin (2008) Season 5 Episode 5 - The Disir_2_.3gp http://filesrightnow.com/file/03Ma70
Merlin (2008) Season 5 Episode 6 - The Dark Tower_h263.3gp http://filesrightnow.com/file/03Ma72
Merlin (2008) Season 5 Episode 7 - A Lesson in Vengeance http://filesquick.net/file/03Ma73

Merlin (2008) Season 5 Episode 10 The_kindness_of_strangers http://filesrightnow.com/file/03Ma67
Merlin (2008) Season 5 Episode 11 The Drawing of the Dark.3gp http://filesrightnow.com/file/03Ma68
Merlin (2008) Season 5 Episode 12 part1 .3gp http://filesrightnow.com/file/03Ma69

OTHER MISSING EPISODE WILL BE UPLOADED SOON

Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by clily: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dis episode Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ realy touching, I cried al through..do U̶̲̥̅̊ think there wil be a season 6
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Tiwanna(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
clily: Dis episode ȋ̝̊̅ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ realy touching, I cried al through..do U̶̲̥̅̊ think there wil be a season 6

there wont be any.
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by candygosh(f): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2012
Tiwanna:

there wont be any.

Yes there won't be any more merlin as announced on the official fanpage on facebook.

If any more merlin story is to be made its going to be "the legend of arthur"
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Jeffy1206(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Tiwanna:

so you don't feel sad... about what happen to him? to me i felt like the movie directors rushed it. cuz according to the Arthurian legends it says that king Arthur ruled camelot with magic been accepted and Merlin by his side. even if he is to die later, he still ruled the kingdom with magic accepted. that is what we wanted to see. and imagine merlin roaming around avalon as an immortal now in our present time waiting for Arthur to rise again(that part just made me to be more sad, how can that be his destiny? now he is so alone, we didnt even know if he returned to camelot which i doubt)dam
mhen am as sad as u are but de writers seem to knw our mind and what we want to hapen dere tried to shw dat dere are creative bt I don't think so. they ought to atlist let arthur or Morgana know earlier of his magic. De 'rise again' here don't think it meant for it to continue in sum ways but for us to determine
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by normalfut: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Plz where can I download chinese films especially jet li's
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by taioluv: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
am so sad dat arthur died, i really cried oo, but why merlin be alone now at the end of the season and am sure he didnt return to camelot i guess guinereve will be a good queen, i wish she was preggy sha wt d future arthur at least
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
taio luv: am so sad dat arthur died, i really cried oo, but why merlin be alone now at the end of the season and am sure he didnt return to camelot i guess guinereve will be a good queen, i wish she was preggy sha wt d future arthur at least

that would have been nice...
Re: Download MERLIN SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 Here by tupaz96: 8:43am On May 20, 2013
good news for.mtn users...u can now browse and send sms free of charge...

for more info on how to activate and configure ur sim contact 08107735263 or facebook.com/judoc.topaz or 2go @ tupaz96

(0) (Reply)

Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / Ray Daniels Okeugo Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.