Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? (963 Views)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / How To Control Incest In The Family? / If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by mumumugu(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2012
Should incest be forbidden?why? Is there any strong reason for it. I know the society and religon frown at it but they havent issued any explanation??

For me, it shouldnt be forbiden because there is no reason to forbid it.
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by Sijo01(f): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2012
Of all the thought in the world, this is the one that came to your mind this morning! Get your mind busy positively.
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2012
Poster,

That is i/ncest we talking about here. When something isn't right, you just know within you that it isn't right except if the conscience is DEAD and that is the way I feel about the topic.

Why should anyone think about it? Is the human race going on extinction?

PS: poster, did you type i-ncest, which was changed to inbreeding by nairaland's whatever?
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by engrtee(f): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Op, d u wana marry ur sister?
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by gennym(f): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
engrtee: Op, d u wana marry ur sister?
Abeg help me ask am. After illbliss sang 'aye po gan'
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by nobniger: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Inbreeding, as in same breed? Wow, a lot of generic diseases are recessive, its a prooving fact. You've hard of children who are homozygous, you don't want that do you? When 2 partners are related, the chances of having a baby with diseases or have a birth defect is much much higher, why take the risk and I wish you well
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by Nnekacherry: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lol.. Somebody is in love his cousin... grin

@Topic... Diseases or no diseases... It is not a good thing and society frowns at it..

I wasn't suprised when i saw this topic because i have actualy heard some of my male cousins say they wish I'm not related to them and one actualy wanted to take it a step further...

Men can be funny atimes..
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by greatgod2012(f): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Do u want to be involved in one?
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by mumumugu(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nnekacherry: Lol.. Somebody is in love his cousin... grin

@Topic... Diseases or no diseases... It is not a good thing and society frowns at it..

I wasn't suprised when i saw this topic because i have actualy heard some of my male cousins say they wish I'm not related to them and one actualy wanted to take it a step further...

Men can be funny atimes..

u are right, yeah, i hav a crush on my cousin. She does to. ,,if not dat were cousins, i would have marid her.
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
H
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by TableLeg(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
mumumugu: Should incest be forbidden?why? Is there any strong reason for it. I know the society and religon frown at it but they havent issued any explanation??

Have you just knocked up your cousin or your sister?!
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Its not forbidden oo. You can marry your own momsie sef
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by andyanders: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
mumumugu: Should incest be forbidden?why? Is there any strong reason for it. I know the society and religon frown at it but they havent issued any explanation??

I believe you must have committed something relating to this.
Re: Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? by taryour(f): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ op is this supposed to be a question you are asking

(1) (Reply)

Looking After Your AGED MUMMY/DADDY / Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! / Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.