Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? (6939 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by kaysy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
rokiatu: Would you be able to settle for somebody who is a duplicate of your ex? They have all the qualities you want and you are attracted to each other but he/she look like your ex...good idea or not?

I'll do that without any waste of time, it's not easy to have an Ex and have her back in another verison... mehn its something to cheer about
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by touchmehard: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
I won't want someone that would constantly remind me of that iiddiioott!
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by 2sexy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
masterpiecer: *singing in usher voice*
/u remind me of a girl dat i was knew... can't believe all of the things she put me tru, this is y i just can't be wit u/

Nice one bro!
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by yemmy19(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
ℓ̊ easily create affection ƒσя such pple
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by browncool(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Rubbish Question I suppose.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Arsenate: I LOVE U no jokes...
cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by mkoabiola: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ex eX ex ex ex ex
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Africaine(f): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Please what's nairaland posters and their ex's. Today wud take ur ex back?,tomorrow wud you do dis or dat with ur ex.
Abeg get over it joor,its over!
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Kassidy90(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hahahahah! Tough call....bt dnt see anytin bad in it, my opinion oooo
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm.... How na?
Da boss
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by slimport(f): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
It depends ☺Ω̴̩̩̩̥ what broke ♍ƺ and my ex. But if we broke up ☺Ω̴̩̩̩̥ a neutral level, then I won't hesitate especially if the guy was good t̶̲̥̅ơ̴͡ ♍ƺ then, but if its ☺Ω̴̩̩̩̥ d̶̲̥̅̊ opposite, ko joor. I can't.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by bendazum: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
IT DEPENDS ON IF AM STILL IN LOVE WITH HER.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by bblacky(f): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
2sexy: [size=30pt]No way... the last thing I want is someone reminding me of a selfish, greedy, arrogant and heartless devil[/size]

?so ?? v been living wt a devil, stl come survive? Hmmmm
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by toyindebare(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
Not an issue at all. As long as she is a good version of what my EX used to be. My experience was horrible!.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by larrymoore(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
I wil practicaly n emotionally avoid my ex's reincanation-l just dont want her episode 2 because l ve nt fully convalescent.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by larrymoore(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
larrymoore: I wil practicaly n emotionally avoid my ex's reincanation-l just dont want her episode 2 because l ve nt fully convalescent.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by jabanz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
k2039: Well since their characters are not alike,I will date her,after all for her to look like my ex will mean she is extremely beautiful,and trust me beauty is a requirement,and since she has the characters I desire,then she already passed the screening.

NA MARRIAGE SURE PASS
so na screening sef
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by piero2u(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
coming to think about it, my last 3 Girlfriends look alike and its driving me nuts.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Samabu07(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
2sexy: [size=30pt]No way... the last thing I want is someone reminding me of a selfish, greedy, arrogant and heartless devil[/size]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooool
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by taioluv: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
@poster i can marry my ex duplicate, so far dia characters are different to my ex infact sumtimes i see my ex face on oda people.

i haff an example i haff a male friend dat was dating my female friend infact it was dis my male friend dat introduce dis girlfriend to me, but d girlfriend later mess up big time, dis my male friend was heartbroken n we lost contact, after like 2years i saw dis my male friend again wt anoda babe who looks exactly like his ex,i was so shocked to see dis doppelganger of his ex,my male friend now ask me infront of his babe oo if i know who his current babe looks like, i immediately said dat his current babe look very very like his ex, he smiled n said dat he always tell dis his current babe dat she looks like his former girlfriend n now i haff confirmed it infront her, dey are now married wt 2 kids, i guess my male friend never let go of his ex face and dat makes him marry his ex-girl look alike but diffefrent characters

it is not a big deal
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Exclibur(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote
author=binger]Yeah sure. My immediate ex was a beauty,buh ugly
characterwise.seeing her lookalike is def. a good call as long as she
acts right[/quote]

the very same thing happened to me
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by DonTim1: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dating d namesake already
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by ektbear: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
masterpiecer: *singing in usher voice*
/u remind me of a girl dat i was knew... can't believe all of the things she put me tru, this is y i just can't be wit u/

cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxau9B3jOHM

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by kelsonpoint(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2012
My ex don't have a lookalike undecided
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 21, 2012
Only if my ex is my current partner. I love am die.
Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Mynd44: 5:47am On Nov 21, 2012
If my current looked like my ex, no wahala ae long as she has the qualities I am looking for.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2012
honestly idk. undecided

I hope I wouldn't have to be in that situation.
One slip up of the name (calling "Guy B", "Mr.A" )
can cause some serious damage. grin

I have heard of that happening. I can't imagine how
embarrassing it would be for both parties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics / See What My Junior Sister was Caught Doing.. SMH / Must One Dance On The Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.