Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel (15400 Views)

Anonymous Declares 'total War' On Donald Trump Calls Campaign 'hateful' / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by davades(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2012
shymexx:

How can you educate morons and simpletons who think modern day Jews/Zionists are the "Biblical Hebrews?" grin

If they don't know Jews are Eastern European Hebrew converts and they still believe that "God" ordained them as special people - how can you cure their idiocy? - these dolts are too rigid, redundant, and stupid to be educated - just ignore them lol... The real Hebrews are nowhere near the Zionist state of Israel...

Mr know it all....which isrealites is †ЂΞ Bible referring to ? Which isrealites does Abraham safe from †ЂΞ hand of Pharaoh...pls explain since u claim to understand †ЂΞ Bible more
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by hotwax: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2012
eggheaders:

another pathetic dumb reasoning,cos folklore tales says yorubas are migrant from Saudi Arabia make yorubas own the Arabian land.get over all this silly ideas of yours.

Why are you so slow? Mr slow poke.
Jews are A̶̲̥̅​ race. Yoruba is an ethnic group of african race. Jews migrated to America. Why am I even arguing with an imbeciloo?
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by hotwax: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: When did Iran ever kill jews and xtian.Do u ignorant a.s.s know,dat there are xtian and jews senators and even d Iranian millitary.Do u have any record dat prove Iran kill jews and xtian?Or are u just bringing d fact out of ur a.s.s.

Just 3 months ago. A̶̲̥̅​ bus packed with jews was blown off in bulgaria by Iranian agents. One of them was caught by bulgarian policy and handed over to israel. Its all over the news. It can be hard arguing with loon.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
hotwax:

Just 3 months ago. A̶̲̥̅​ bus packed with jews was blown off in bulgaria by Iranian agents. One of them was caught by bulgarian policy and handed over to israel. Its all over the news. It can be hard arguing with loon.

the numerous Iranian nuclear scientists has been killed ko??

your dumbness is a acute one. Yoruba ethnic and Jew race. what the different dumbbells. guy I bow to your I.q deficiency.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
We are talking about Iranian jews.Not dat of Isreal,what do u expect Iran to do,when Isrealhell is busy killing their scientice.An eye 4 an eye,dat is d only way.Do not mistake killing of jews 4m Isrealhell,with how Iran treat their own jews.D jews in Iran live in peace with muslims,unlike dat of ur Isrealhell of of d demons.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by ayosmiles(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Osama Bin laden and Saddam hussein; two of the most notorious enemies of the western world, now late were creations of the Americans. The Americans used Osama to fight the war against the soviets when Afghanistan was invaded and labelled him a terrorist when he stopped supporting them. didn't they know he was violent when he was killing for them. Saddam Hussein was used to topple the Communist regime in Iraq during the cold war. as soon as he turned against the americans he became evil and we all forgot that he used to work for them. It is a fact that more Muslims have died in attacks by extremists and violent people who claim to be fighting for Islam. Are these people truly religious? I doubt it. Should the normally peaceful Muslims who worship God in the best known way to them be punished for the sins of these people/ I don't believe so. I am a Yoruba and i am surrounded by peaceful Muslims. In my community we take care of ourselves either muslim or christians and we care for each other. That is exactly what Jesus teaches us to do as christians. Government and people all over the world have been making a huge mistake, given violence a religious identity and promoting hatred.

In this regards, I believe the Palestinians have been unjustly oppressed, dispossessed of their land and worst of all, being made to look evil when they are in fact, victims. Nobody exactly claims to be the original inhabitants of any land. Man originated from Africa and migrated elsewhere. If the Jews claim ownership of the land based on the holy books, then the holy books even indicate that they got the land by conquest and we might never even know the boundaries of the land said to be occupied by the Hebrews in the Bible. The Arabs occupying the midle east today, most of them got there also by conquests as is most nations today including the US and Britain(Anglo-saxons versus celts). But as the world evolved, man became more enlightened so that the urge to make war and violence began to look crude. man began to desire peace but still could not avoid war, hence the signing of treaties and creation of the UN. In this modern day, any arbitrary occupation and dispossession of other peoples of the lands they occupy and systematic destruction of lives and restriction of people is viewed as genocide and is considered wrong. There have been such cases in modern history and the international community have labelled them as such, all except the creation of Israel because it was done by the world powers themselves.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by fatadis: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
Moderator I need to know why my post is being hidden, have I said anything offensive to warrant this unfair treatment.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by ayosmiles(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
If this is true, why is Turkey, a predominantly Islamic country a member of NATO and European union and the 4th largest economy in Europe. Why do many Nigerians want to go to Dubai and the gulf Arab states. Yes, many Muslims are violent extremists but must all muslims be punished for their sins. Muslims condemn the work of these terrorists as much as you do but the western media in control of information will not cover it. The day after the attack on benghazi that killed the american ambassador, Libyans came out in thousands to protest with placards saying 'America, we are sorry' 'Stevens was our friends, we are not terrorists, we are not extremists' The Muslims of turkey are afraid of the war in Syria because they don't want the extremists to infiltrate them. How many people focus on these stories? instead you are looking at the negative aspects of these people. It is your king of mindset that make the moderate Muslims become more fanatical because they are left alone. Joseph kony(Lord's resistance army) is evil, he is a christian that wants to enforce the 10 commandments. The apartheid regime in South Africa were evil and they were christians. Adolf Hitler was evil and he ruled over a christian dominated country. Should you as a christian be made to suffer for the sins of these people. Please stop giving evil a religious coloration. Evil is evil, violence is violence, oppression is oppression no matter from who it comes from; muslims and christians are no excemption and stop using your religious belief to justify oppression. I am a christian and my God will never promote oppression no matter who is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
fatadis: Moderator I need to know why my post is being hidden, have I said anything offensive to warrant this unfair treatment.
that their style onces you give solid point against the Zionist. it has happened to me twice with an hour ban.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by ayosmiles(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Before the second world war, the inhabitants of the land included Jews, christians and muslims but majority of muslim Arabs, all living peacefully under the ottomans and later the British. After the war, the world were eager to save the jews from a repeat of the holocaust and Jewish sympathy rose up all over the world. The Europeans that had persecuted jews all through the ages suddenly became their friends to redeem their atrocities. Even prior to the 1948 partition, more Jews had been going to the land due to persecution in Europe and elsewhere and jews in US and Europe were clamouring for the creation of a Jewish state in what was still palestine at that time. If the palestinians were not accomodating, they wouldn't have allowed any jew live on the land or buy land at all because they were more than them. But being the peaceful ppl they were, they allowed this to go on. In 1948, the world powers then proposed to partition the land to create the state of Israel which will be exclusive for the Jews and if they like they can allow anybody. This was not acceptable to the arabs who saw it as an invasion but it was too late. The jews have always been an integrated part of the western world and they also have the knowledge that have made countries like France, Germany, Russia, Britain and the US into superpowers but the Arabs didn't have this knowledge. They could only fight the Israelis with what they had and they lost the war. Since then, Israel has continued to annex more and more territories until it almost swallow the palestinians alive. Admittedly, the condition of life for the palestinians is still better than africans, but these people do not have freedom. Their land is being grabbed everyday, their people arrested, their air and sea covered and sealed all because they have an almighty neighbor who is influential in the west. The church of nativity has always being in palestine and it is one of the sites they have protected with their lives and because of it they went to the UN. Do these people look like they hate christians. Wickedness can only give birth to hatred and that is why they hate israelis. Things did not start like this.

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by ayosmiles(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
A senior US diplomat once said that most times American interest is in conflict with American principles. American principle is the idea of ledership, that we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and God has given man certain inalienable rights; the right to life, freedom and the pursuit of happiness. American interest is to continue to be the superpower, grab as much resources for its use as possible and continue to be influential in world affairs even if it means going against their founding principles. It is a greedy structure that claims to be holy and yet has supported some of the worst atrocities in history. It creates evil and then begins to fight it. Many of the arab dictators detthroned were installed and supported by US to fight terrorists and US was also instrumental in dethroning them. US uses muslims against themselves and uses christians against muslims.

International diplomacy is crap. Foreign aid is taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries. Either way, the less powerful will always suffer until they make themselves powerful. I believe US can never try what they are doing with China. Up palestine. Pray for gaza

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by fatadis: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ moderator, am demanding that my last post that you have hidden should be call up and reposted. If you did not it clearly shows you truely a pro zionist moderator.

What's is wrong in giving a link where military might of Iran and Isreal are being compared so that people will know what a strike on Iran by Isreal might likely leads to.

The link is on al jazeera website, that's all I have done.

If this is not done I will encourage people with meaningful comments on this thread to stop further analysis. It means there is no fairness here.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by fatadis: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
eggheaders:
that their style onces you give solid point against the Zionist. it has happened to me twice with an hour ban.

Thanks eggheaders,
Seun you seriously need to look into this allegations is becoming too rampant, let's know what we are up on Nairaland.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
fatadis:

Thanks eggheaders,
Seun you seriously need to look into this allegations is becoming too rampant, let's know what we are up on Nairaland.

another islamic fallacy! This a55hole eggheader is a disinfo agent and the mods are right to ban him and his crap
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

another islamic fallacy! This a55hole eggheader is a disinfo agent and the mods are right to ban him and his crap

coming from a dumb skull.s3x addict I pass hope the hookers ain't taking ur reason faculties along with your body fluids.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
eggheaders:

coming from a dumb skull.s3x addict I pass hope the hookers ain't taking ur reason faculties along with your body fluids.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
davades:

Mr know it all....which isrealites is †ЂΞ Bible referring to ? Which isrealites does Abraham safe from †ЂΞ hand of Pharaoh...pls explain since u claim to understand †ЂΞ Bible more

All I'll say is that the modern days Jew are converts from Eastern Europe, they are Kazan, Ashkenazi, and Sephardic Jews... The real Israelites/Hebrews are scattered across Africa - they left the place a long time ago...
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Cunninlingus: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
eggheader, you still a cun.t
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
the Palestinians has been protecting the world two biggest religious artifacts,with their bloods.the masjid al aqsa and the church of nativity. yet most ecumenical don't give a hoot about their plight.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Cunninlingus: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
eggheaders: the Palestinians has been protecting the world two biggest religious artifacts,with their bloods.the masjid al aqsa and the church of nativity. yet most ecumenical don't give a hoot about their plight.

the Palestinians are cun.ts who hide behind their mothers and kids and nobody really gives a sh1t about them.

By the way 40,000 dead in Syria, over 50,000 dead in the Mexican drug war. If you feel so strongly about Justice why not don your cloak and fly down and kill the bad guys.

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cunninlingus: eggheader, you still a cun.t

you so scared of me, you changed your moniker. I still know it you cos you a s3x addict. your new moniker still gives you out. as the d1ck reasoning fool that you are.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Cunninlingus: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
eggheaders:

you so scared of me, you changed your moniker. I still know it you cos you a s3x addict. your new moniker still gives you out. as the d1ck reasoning fool that you are.

no f00l. i got banned for this

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cunninlingus:

the Palestinians are cun.ts who hide behind their mothers and kids and nobody really gives a sh1t about them.

By the way 40,000 dead in Syria, over 50,000 dead in the Mexican drug war. If you feel so strongly about Justice why not don your cloak and fly down and kill the bad guys.

insanity describe you in one word.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Cunninlingus: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
eggheaders:

insanity describe you in one word.

as for you ....

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cunninlingus:

no f00l. i got banned for this

good for you serve your shitty dumb skull right
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cunninlingus:

as for you ....

another ban in the offing for this silly brat of a sub human.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Cunninlingus: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
eggheaders:

good for you serve your shitty dumb skull right

coming from a towel head muskin. i lol
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by hunkydory(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Let peace reign!
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cunninlingus:

coming from a towel head muskin. i lol

goat head go get a life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Korea Orders Islanders To Seek Shelter After North Fires Artillery / Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) / Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.