Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) (4155 Views)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Sattors(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ur wedding pics has just arrived and while goin thru dem u discovered dis pic btw ur wife and ur best man grabbing ur wife ass. What will you do? And as d wife, how will u explain dis to ur husband?

1 Like

Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Tascocent(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
D bestman will nt live 2 tell d story.......
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by k2039: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Our friendship is over.
My wife will just have to explain why she didnt tell me that he did that to her.

2 Likes

Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by johndavid1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tascocent: D bestman will nt live 2 tell d story.......
u real sabi
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Lima22(f): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dat means there is something b/w d best man n d wife, den d man should be carefull
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by thorpido(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is silly for whatever reason.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Mcfemad(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
I disagree.

Methinks, the guy holding the lady's bottom is the real groom/husband. He must have pushed her forward a bit unknowingly with the photographer taking the pics.

A closer look at the picture shows the other guy holding one of the bride's maid waist is the best man...#myopinion#

7 Likes

Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Same here ........... arrant nooooooonnnnnnnnnnsense
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mcfemad: I disagree.

Methinks, the guy holding the lady's bottom is the real groom/husband. He must have pushed her forward a bit unknowingly with the photographer taking the pics.

A closer look at the picture shows the other guy holding one of the bride's maid waist is the best man...#myopinion#
Me disagree with u gan
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lima22: Dat means there is something b/w d best man n d wife, den d man should be carefull
Careful abouh what sef ? na killin fhingz
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by mazaje(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2012

Very true. . .The guy holding her bum is the husband. . .How can the husband be holding another girls waist?. . .
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lol . . . I will cut those fingers.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by xynerise: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2012

Seconded

1 Like

Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2012

Good thinking!
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Delfino: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
front or back which one is better?
Nonsense.
Blame the woman.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by CrazyMan(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2012

Hmmm...if the guy behind is her husband, then kindly explain what the guy in front is doing.

Its obvious she's hugging him from the back...why would my wife hug a guy infront, and have me pressing her a55 from behind...it doesn't make any sense...she ought to show her husband some respect.

I don't think I would tolerate my wife going that close to the guy in front...I'm a very jealous person.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
Marriage scatter, men the kind fight when go follow. Person must die.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by mazaje(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Hmmm...if the guy behind is her husband, then kindly explain what the guy in front is doing.

Its obvious she's hugging him from the back...why would my wife hug a guy infront, and have me pressing her a55 from behind...it doesn't make any sense...she ought to show her husband some respect.

I don't think I would tolerate my wife going that close to the guy in front...I'm a very jealous person.

Why will the husband have his hands around another lady's waist?. . .The guy holding her bum is doing it with more than enough confidence(he is even smiling and posing for the camera), and she doesnt seem bothered, they guy she is leaning against looks uncomfortable in my opinion. . That's enough to let you know he is the groom. . .

1 Like

Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by CrazyMan(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
mazaje: Why will the husband have his hands around another lady's waist?. . .The guy holding her bum is doing it with more than enough confidence(he is even smiling and posing for the camera), and she doesnt seem bothered, they guy she is leaning against looks uncomfortable in my opinion. . That's enough to let you know he is the groom. . .
My argument isn't who the groom is...I already know the groom is the guy on her a55.

I'm just bothered that she felt so comfortable leaning on another guy...if she wanted to pose for a pic, she/they should have done it in a more decent manner...this pic looks absurd.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ur mind won't b dere I tell u.
U all saying what u can't do,I bet u all ,u will not fight even if he is d best man.
On dat day u wil b in a joyous mood ,u won't even remba to quarrel or fight d guy.
Overhappinex go de do u.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2012

Whaaaa......t....oh oh cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Obviously the guy in front is the hubby, the arrangement just doesn't seem right if the hubby is the guy behind undecided

People in photography would attest to this as a fact.

( or why do you think the OP asked the question? undecided)

My only concern is this ; why is the Mofo holding the bride's bum like that?! O shi were Ni!!!
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2012
All I see are two ugly men.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by TCD: 5:04am On Nov 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
My argument isn't who the groom is...I already know the groom is the guy on her a55.

I'm just bothered that she felt so comfortable leaning on another guy...if she wanted to pose for a pic, she/they should have done it in a more decent manner...this pic looks absurd.
Relax. If the guy in front is her brother, cousin or close relation? What's wrong with leaning on him?

People just love to see and assume the negative aspect of things.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2012
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)) I can't help it but to laugh.... Can you imagine? I won't even choose a crazy bestman in the first place sha. And if he later turn out to be crazy, ha! I come later see the picture, omo I won't fight him ☺°˚˚˚°!!!. All I'll do is dissociate my self from him forever. Haba! See where he grabed her nowsad
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2012
Amen! sad
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by greatgod2012(f): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2012
kunletiwoo:
Amen! sad

hahaha, na so u dey jealous?
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2012
greatgod2012:

hahaha, na so u dey jealous?
Seriously I'm Jealous. God help me wink
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Sattors: Ur wedding pics has just arrived and while goin thru dem u discovered dis pic btw ur wife and ur best man grabbing ur wife ass. What will you do? And as d wife, how will u explain dis to ur husband?

There's nothing wrong with the picture, I doubt the man in front is the husband. He has his arm around the waist of the girl in front of him. That's most likely his partner. The man behind the bride is most likely the groom.

One thing that's clear though, is the typical Bushman mentality, displayed by lots of Nigerian men. Sun glasses, they're even worn in church, on an overcast day. The average Nigerian wedding wouldn't be complete without them.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by RudySmith(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Nothing wrong with this pic. The man behind is the husband, the man in front is the best man.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by elampiro(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
Whether the husband is the man in front or behind, there is nothing wrong with the picture. These things were done unconsciously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waiting Room Versus Labour Room, Which Is Worse?(my Experience) / I Don't Love My Wife Like Before, Advice Needed / Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.