Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

She Wants To Tsate Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Tsate Me. (3442 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Tsate Me. by kpomo: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
I met a babe on the net recently(1 week ago) and we got squinted and talk like we've known each other for years. We mainly talked about sex. She said that my pics shows i would be a stud in bed. She said that her fiancee is coming back early December to see her parents in the village.

She requested that we meet and make love to quench the fire in her. Her excuse is that from our chat on net,she feels i am an ideal partner on BED and wants to ''TASTE ME''. She wants us to meet this Saturday and meet for the first time and make love.

Is it advisable to meet her and allow her taste me?. She sounds like a life time experience.
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by RedLight1: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Abeg go for her.. Buh make sure u didnt disapoint her! Fhuck her brains out and never forget to use comdom

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by spothot: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
I pity ur life. Go sleep with mammywater! U hear!

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Nnekacherry: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
Are you dumb??
If you can answer me, then you can answer that question up there...
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by fairygeh(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Yes allow her taste you as you are now honey that can be tasted
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by kpomo: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is new to me. I know that the sweetness is when the guys does chase and not the other way round. She has not stopped calling me. I have lost concentration in my work. I cannot switch off my phone 'cos that's my office.

Help me with advice
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by EmmaUG: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
kpomo: This is new to me. I know that the sweetness is when the guys does chase and not the other way round. She has not stopped calling me. I have lost concentration in my work. I cannot switch off my phone 'cos that's my office.

Help me with advice
NO B U DE FIND FREEBIES GRAB THE OFFER WILE STOCK LAST

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Go. . . And your life shall never remain the same again. . .

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by bingbagbo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
pray over it undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by kpomo: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
bin gbagbo,make i pray say wetin?
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by omotola1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
If you like, go collect free HIV!
Na u get ur life jor!
Enjoy ur life to the fullest bro!
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Catchfire1: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
You have made ur kindred very proud my son.

Go forth and show her what lies beneath kpomo, that sugar cane is not the same as bamboo and may our ancestors receive you well angry angry

#bites_aki-inu
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by drnoel: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
heheheheh let me laugh in mandarin. If u know whats best for u pls look at the cover page of NL so u see the breaking news splashed there. Anyway I will paste it here just so u don't give us an excuss that u didn't see it https://www.nairaland.com/1107913/toyin-hamzat-likely-killed-over
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
kpomo: I met a babe on the net recently(1 week ago) and we got squinted and talk like we've known each other for years. We mainly talked about sex. She said that my pics shows i would be a stud in bed. She said that her fiancee is coming back early December to see her parents in the village.

She requested that we meet and make love to quench the fire in her. Her excuse is that from our chat on net,she feels i am an ideal partner on BED and wants to ''TASTE ME''. She wants us to meet this Saturday and meet for the first time and make love.

Is it advisable to meet her and allow her taste me?. She sounds like a life time experience.

TSATE or TASTE?? Bro are you Nigerian?undecided
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Teejayphillip(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
U wan go chop free pormo... I pity ur life oo,cus e go purge u..

My broda,awuf tins dey purge belle oo... No use 5minutes tins go scatter sumtin worthwhile in ur life oo...

D word is enuf 4 d wise oo,cos d devil U knw beta pass d one u've nt seen..
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Dreystar(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
We'll patiently await another thread after she's done with you
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by kpomo: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
Teejayphillip: U wan go chop free pormo... I pity ur life oo,cus e go purge u..

My broda,awuf tins dey purge belle oo... No use 5minutes tins go scatter sumtin worthwhile in ur life oo...

D word is enuf 4 d wise oo,cos d devil U knw beta pass d one u've nt seen..

My broder,your words dey ring bell 4 my head. Instead of the cake she represent in my imagination,she look like a monster with cain coming to give me a long flogging.
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by luvmijeje(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
@op this is once a lifetime opportunity.Life is all about risk,na 1 tin go kill person sebi na woman bring u come dis world.Abeg go 4 it.
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Chaulay1: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Remember Cynthia's case. Who told you it can't happen to a man?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
spothot: I pity ur life. Go sleep with mammywater! U hear!
Tell am aqain ........... Na so some guys dey quake for chunt ni
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
luvmijeje: @op this is once a lifetime opportunity.Life is all about risk,na 1 tin go kill person sebi na woman bring u come dis world.Abeg go 4 it.
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na ur type dey killliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Omolola1(f): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
I pity you
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by DAvIt0(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
nna mehn!!! yu dull me @op
dude yu wan cause yakata for yurself abd her
mo sorry fun eeee ooo
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by bknight: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
If her fiancee's coming back early dec, why's she in such haste.

If u want to do, let it be at ur own chosen place. Be d one running d show. A one time experience isn't worth d risk though undecided

If u can snap out of d imaginations, pls do!
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
bin gbagbo:

pray over it undecided
lmao! Pray over sin!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
I undertand tho Op fears.
One get scared when such come easily esp when the girl is the one running the show.

Op...choose the venue probably close to your house buh avoid ur house.

Inform homies or if you're that scared go with some.

Carry your rain coat

Dnt carry cash,withdraw as you go.

Buh common man,ur the mæn why you that scared,take over...you found watcha u looking you begin run
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Kolade9(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
dis her a bad things
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by MrsChima(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
kpomo: I met a babe on the net recently(1 week ago) and we got squinted and talk like we've known each other for years. We mainly talked about sex. She said that my pics shows i would be a stud in bed. She said that her fiancee is coming back early December to see her parents in the village.

So you met a ho online that wants to taste you? What are you waiting for You need to borrow some nairas
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dude it could be set up...O,nd it could be person dat knows u,or 419ers,but lets hear 4rm red mosquito or afam.
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by AdeniyiA(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
cha nge d topic to 'she wants to suck me'. dnt u kno dea ar plenty ogbanje girls now.
just get ready to bcome 7Up's fido dido
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
-
Re: She Wants To Tsate Me. by mastersr95(m): 2:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Brof she's running after you coz she keeps thinking about how you said you going to handle her on bed (how sweet its going to be) and she probs cant wait to experience it..Majority of the guys here that are saying she's going to harm you bla bla bla are people that dont usually talk to girls about sex...Girls are very freaky, if you talk to girls about sex and you both gets deep in the conversation this is usually the result...My first formula to easily get a girl to bed is to get freaky with her, dont be surprise when she jump on you the first time you meet her

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Excuse Would A Married Woman Have For Having A Condom In Her Bag? / Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? / Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.