Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is It Fair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fair? (870 Views)

Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? / Is It Fair To Discard A Date If You Don't Like His Friends? / Sexual Enhancement Drugs: Is It Fair/harmful?(ladies & Gents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fair? by hephem(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2008
my ex-girlfriend left me and now she is adopting some funny measures to come while she is still with this new guy, isn't it crazy
Re: Is It Fair? by mystikalb2(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2008
open up guy
Re: Is It Fair? by fabulous10(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2008
my guy! chop d girl clean mouth. kiss
Re: Is It Fair? by hephem(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
@fabulous10, men i don chop chop to pursue but hin be like say d girl still think say way dey, @mistilkab2, is there anything there to hide?
Re: Is It Fair? by Busta(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
Ignore her and move on with ur life. (its hard but u'll survive)!
Re: Is It Fair? by daynike(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2008
i wonder the type of guys these guys sending this posters will be.i want to believe that the way you respond to thread will really indicate and reveal who you are ,your professional and your opinion about life.some guys don't just think before posting and responding ,do you think everybody must share part of your life.fine it is allowed to send but lets send with some reasoning instead of just posting for posting sake ,there are better things we can send rather sending some ill mannered messages.please,be creative and utilise your youthful life very well.you think the babe has come for good ,a word is enough for the wise,wait and see the outcome of her coming back.
Re: Is It Fair? by daynike(f): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2008
I'm not sorry to say you are not man enough and you are not reprsenting reputable men in the society .I know the kind of father that you will be ,The father that sleeps with their daughter-in- law. This for the so called fabolus
Re: Is It Fair? by Rebellious(f): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2008
daynike, what are you so angry about?
Re: Is It Fair? by hephem(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2008
@daynike, i really can't figure out what you have in mind to come out in the open and ridicule yourself to this extent, well, you didn't not have to say much before everyone knows the type wayward girl you are.like minds they say reason alike, i wonder why a girl would sleep with her boyfriends friend and would
still think she could find her back into the guyz heart without an iota of shame, Moreover,you have displayed how corrupt your mind is by telling the world that you could sleep with your boyfriends grandpa, screw you
Re: Is It Fair? by hephem(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
:d wink
Re: Is It Fair? by hephem(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
@rebellious, i guess she is just trying to draw some attention to herself, how i wish her so called hubby could see how she is fooling around here{that is if she has one, except he is a dumb ass}

(1) (Reply)

Real Meaning Of Valentine. / Dating Tips 4 Men Only / Make Ur Perfect Match:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.