Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers (1536 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / How To Write Php Code That Will Send Sms / Does Anyone Know How To Send Emails As Sms To Mobile Phones Using PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers by shorxynla(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hello webmaster. I want to embark on a project that would send a confirmation sms to mobile numbers and they would be charged prompt receiving the sms
Re: I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers by PGON(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
shorxynla: Hello webmaster. I want to embark on a project that would send a confirmation sms to mobile numbers and they would be charged prompt receiving the sms

Be more specific..Which project Web project or mobile project, which confirmation, registration or login ....
Re: I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers by talk2hb1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
I have a ready made plugin that can be configured to do just what you want. If you are interested call me on 08064620491. I may even assist in building your website too, but I need to know what you want to achieve first.
Re: I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers by olyjosh(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
You can contact me cause I ve done project like this before where user get code on their phone to confirm such user (authentication) and to avoid fraudulent transaction. Also using integrated alert system to create sms alert web applications.

Contact me on 08061662025
Re: I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers by shorxynla(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2012
PGON:

Be more specific..Which project Web project or mobile project, which confirmation, registration or login ....
its a web project. Its a site where I want to sell a product, so people would register and a mesage would be sent to there phone number and money would be deducted from there phone upon receiving the text
Re: I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers by PGON(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
shorxynla: its a web project. Its a site where I want to sell a product, so people would register [/b]and a mesage would be sent to there phone number and[b] money would be deducted from there phone upon receiving the text

Figuring it out..

Messaging aspect seems achievable without 4th party...lol

Bold: They will be charged for the product from their mobile credit...
Re: I Want To Build A Site That Will Send Confirmation Sms To Mobile Numbers by Timileyin(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Send me an email at crystallinehills@yahoo.com, i will guild you on wat to do.

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Square - Show Us Your Blog Designs Here / Get Free Web Trafic To Your Web Or Blog 100% FREE / Please Which Website Can I Buy Traffic To My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.