Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses (3834 Views)

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by collozzuz: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
Like a big bang, Ayodeji Balogun otherwise
known as Wizkid hit the Nigerian music industry
few years ago when he released his hit single
‘Holla At Your Boy’.
The song became an instant hit especially when
it became the favourite of many hit TV stations
across Africa.
It is very usual for celebrities to
have crush on some people before they also
became a celeb. While answering questions from
Toolz on Ndani TV, Wizkid revealed that he had
crush on Nollywood superstar actress, Genevieve
Nnaji.
According to Wizkid, ”I really had a crush on
Genevieve until I met her and Irealized she
was my aunty. I love her.
“When I was a
kid, I loved watching her movies. I met her
when I was with my older uncles, they told
her to come meet their boy (me) and I said
‘Good evening ma’. It is all good though, I
still love you Genevieve,” When teased by
Toolz if he could still date the 33 years old
screen goddess, 22-year-old Wizkid said,
”Yea, definitely, but I doubt she would
date me.” He was then given atip on how
to get Genevieve.
”I think you should send a private jet to go
pick her (Genevieve) up at her house and
take her to wherever you are just for
dinner,” Toolz told Wizkid. ”I promise, I am
going to do that, the EME artiste assured
Toolz
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by victorian(f): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
dreamz, dreamz,dreamz, dreaaammmmzzzzz grin...ok nah, lets go there.
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by k2039: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Imagination is very powerful,you can achieve anything in it,but when slapped by reality you face the fact.
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by Caseless: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
"Imoto li' epi jiji , ihi ego nwu"....an adage in my language....means; when a child develop long d'ick, he should use it on his mates and not somebody older than him. Wizkid, go and look for ur mates....nonesense.
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by collozzuz: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
Buh dnt u guyz fink he can av his way wit Gene...No b naija gals
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wizkid is still a kid,he can't handle mama nnaji
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by SlyIg(f): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2012
How would Genny see this small boy if she gets to read this. This small boys and their insult ehh... Because you see small money,you go begin see your elders as your mates. Mtweeeeeeew...

1 Like

Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by OneNaira6: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Nigg@ please. Of all the men that woman go date, na you you fit think she go take.

Abeg where is my cold water, make I wake this nigg@ up.
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by collozzuz: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira: Nigg@ please. Of all the men that woman go date, na you you fit think she go take.

Abeg where is my cold water, make I wake this nigg@ up.
he stil dey dream,tel am say day don break o.. grin
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by yuzedo: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2012
WinchKid needs to chill the f(u)ck out and cool his thirst for wetin even him grandpa no fit snag! There's a gulf o'difference between Tonto Dike and Genevieve Nnaji.

By the way, isn't Genevieve's daughter Wizkid's mate?? undecided Small pikin and liver shaaaa! grin
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by omar22(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Well if you ask the most beautiful woman in the world that, if she was stuck on an island with 2 men, one is Wizkid and the other is Abubakar Atiku which one would you choose to continue the human race?

Tic Toc!!!!!

Waiting for your answers
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by collozzuz: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
omar22: Well if you as the most beautiful woman in the world that, if she is stuck on an island with 2 men, one is Wizkid and the other is Abubakar Atiku which one would you choose to continue the human race?

Tic Toc!!!!!

Waiting for your answers
ladies...we dey wait 4 ya...who nd why?
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by omar22(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo: WinchKid needs to chill the f(u)ck out and cool his thirst for wetin even him grandpa no fit snag! There's a gulf o'difference between Tonto Dike and Genevieve Nnaji.

There's a gulf in 'difference between Wizkid and Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by Caseless: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
omar22: Well if you ask the most beautiful woman in the world that, if she was stuck on an island with 2 men, one is Wizkid and the other is Abubakar Atiku which one would you choose to continue the human race?

Tic Toc!!!!!

Waiting for your answers
option B: Atiku all d way.

Wetin dat underage/kojo dada boy get to give them?
Him fit buy house for them for maitama?
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by Latisha1: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2012
Lolssss...wizkid must b dreaming...!go nd look 4 ur size,small dog wan chop Big meat
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by omar22(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
caseless: option B: Atiku all d way.

Wetin dat underage/kojo dada boy get to give them?
Him fit buy house for them for maitama?

Relationship is not all about money
Re: I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses by omar22(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Latisha1: Lolssss...wizkid must b dreaming...!go nd look 4 ur size,small dog wan chop Big meat

How old is Wizkid? 19, 20, 21 etc

That was the same age Justin Timberlake was when he dated/affair with Cameron Diaz, Janet Jackson, Scarlet Johnasson, Naomi Campbell. They are all better looking that Genevieve

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection / Daniella Okeke Debuts And Flaunts Low Haircut (photos) / Top 12 World’s Wealthiest Men Of All Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.