Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (242817 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
ladyinred:

Send to me too.
Email; spy2otini@yahoo.com.
Do you have 1st grade women's clothing?
@ladyinred I hardly send pics tru email.cos is hard for me.if u are whatsapp add me 07033450654,or BBM 7E14A379

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ima1616(f): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
I supply different types of fairly used clothing and just opened a thread in the business section so If u are interested in buying wholesale. children clothings in bale, ladies chiffon top, chiffon and cotton gown, leggies grade 1 women office shirt, men office shirt and polo in bale and pieces, cotton bedsheets in bale and already sewn with 2/4 pillows and well packaged, fairly used London duvet in pieces, headties, women poly and chiffon mix, brassier first grade, after dress in bale and pieces, designer jacket for ladies, children girl dress bag in bale and pieces etc. follow Me on my thread , make or inquies and request there and u can add m on whatapp 08035175384 or 08026420908, thanks for u patronage. email lindaekpenyong1212@gmail.com for pictures
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by bobo65(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
ima1616:
I supply different types of fairly used clothing and just opened a thread in the business section so If u are interested in buying wholesale. children clothings in bale, ladies chiffon top, chiffon and cotton gown, leggies grade 1 women office shirt, men office shirt and polo in bale and pieces, cotton bedsheets in bale and already sewn with 2/4 pillows and well packaged, fairly used London duvet in pieces, headties, women poly and chiffon mix, brassier first grade, after dress in bale and pieces, designer jacket for ladies, children girl dress bag in bale and pieces etc. follow Me on my thread , make or inquies and request there and u can add m on whatapp 08035175384 or 08026420908, thanks for u patronage. email lindaekpenyong1212@gmail.com for pictures
do u have a shop?
Are ur clothes grade A?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ima1616(f): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
bobo65:

do u have a shop?
Are ur clothes grade A?
my cloths are grade A, its a warehouse. call 08035175384 for more information thank u.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ima1616(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
List of ladies bale available
ladies cotton dress/gown 100kg 800-100pcs 85k
chiffon/poly mix gown 100kg/ 800-1000pcs 140k
ladies office shirt 1st grade London bale 80kg 90k
ladies mix poly tops 80kg 450 - 500pcs 60k
brassier first grade 100kg/800-1000pcs 85k
Pakistan bale (Idian suree wears) 80kg 76k
leggies 1st grade 100kg/800-1000pcs 105k
2nd grade ". ". ". 100k
1st grade very gud new china and Korean bags in
bale from 120- 140 depending on d brand.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ima1616(f): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
LIST OF BALES
CHILDREN BALES/ MADE/KG/AMOUNT/
1. Overall for 0- 3yrs London 55kg. 53k
2. mix outing and casual London 55kg 70k
3. mix outing and casual London 85kg. 105k
4. girl Dress(mostly girls gown) 100kg 160 k
5. boys shirt ( 1-15) London/ Korean 100kg
6. school bags both fairly used and new. prices
depends on quantity and sizes becos d bales is
mostly mixed with traveling bags and hand bags.
NB all that I listed above are London first grade
there are various country and brand of children
bales that is as good or even better than London
bale. the idea is to interchange brand and even
mix them. y is listed only london is I noticed pple
are interested in it here.
MEN BALE
MEN PoLo ( Round Neck and T-shirt ) 100kg 85k
Men Office Shirt London 80kg 100k
Men boxes ( if requested)
Jalabia for unisex and children in a bale 80kg 76k
(different colours but 50% white) south west guy
will enjoy dis one very well.
from all the men bale I can make avaible in pieces
from 40- 100 PCs upward. the polo and office
shirt has different country made and brand that is
as gud as the London bale for example there are
first grade Korean bale just that it mostly small
sizes while the London bale has mostly big sizes.
that's the diffirence.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ima1616(f): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Also available for ladies after dress (I.e boyfriend jacket)

Designer Jacket

A trial will convince you. Call 08035175384.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by DeBarrister: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
I buy grade A London bale from NixandaSalesRep here on nairaland. He has good stuffs and he delivers 100% from cotonuo to anywhere in Nigeria with 3 to 4 days. He has never failed me and even those I referred to him tell good as well. Check his thread on business advert section for his contact and pricelist.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bograd83(f): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
ima1616:
LIST OF BALES
CHILDREN BALES/ MADE/KG/AMOUNT/
1. Overall for 0- 3yrs London 55kg. 53k
2. mix outing and casual London 55kg 70k
3. mix outing and casual London 85kg. 105k
4. girl Dress(mostly girls gown) 100kg 160 k
5. boys shirt ( 1-15) London/ Korean 100kg
6. school bags both fairly used and new. prices
depends on quantity and sizes becos d bales is
mostly mixed with traveling bags and hand bags.
NB all that I listed above are London first grade
there are various country and brand of children
bales that is as good or even better than London
bale. the idea is to interchange brand and even
mix them. y is listed only london is I noticed pple
are interested in it here.
MEN BALE
MEN PoLo ( Round Neck and T-shirt ) 100kg 85k
Men Office Shirt London 80kg 100k
Men boxes ( if requested)
Jalabia for unisex and children in a bale 80kg 76k
(different colours but 50% white) south west guy
will enjoy dis one very well.
from all the men bale I can make avaible in pieces
from 40- 100 PCs upward. the polo and office
shirt has different country made and brand that is
as gud as the London bale for example there are
first grade Korean bale just that it mostly small
sizes while the London bale has mostly big sizes.
that's the diffirence.
pls, do u also sell children shoes

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2015
jaykai24:
thats not nice. well mine is u re free to open and check the ghana must go bag but u will ve to pay if u like what u see as i dont do buy now pay later!
hello. Are u still on this?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2015
shofloxy:
I sell nice grade A Office shirts for ladies. I mean grade A. Also for children. If u're interested call me on 08023271757.i can send it to you anywhere in nigeria, just call. tanx
hello there.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by aaanu: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Trust me Jennylove rocks, I bought 3bales from her last week and am overpleased with the service and the stock beautiful clean stock within 72hrs I got my bales delivered will choose her over and over again
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 10, 2015
aaanu:
Trust me Jennylove rocks, I bought 3bales from her last week and am overpleased with the service and the stock beautiful clean stock within 72hrs I got my bales delivered will choose her over and over again
awwwch my dear aaanu thanks so much,I appreciate may d Almighty God be with u and ur bizness.so much happy.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2015
order your London bales like chiffon gown,chiffon top,children gown,kids pant,kids mixed polo, children mixed bale etc.all is Available interested buyers should add me on what's app 07033450654,bbm 7E14A379.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Adexy001(f): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
There is a lady on Facebook named Shade Ola Adeoye. She is quite open about her sales also created a page called shade collections and Shade clothings. Why don't you check her out and chat with her? She seems to know what she is doing. With pictures also. All the best! Plus her page is quite interesting on okirika...

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Devosequence(f): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Goodday house, can someone pls tell me where & how to go about buying Grade A fairly-used Children's shoes(strictly for kids outing & school wear) @ very affordable prices for re-sale. And also,which is more preferable and adviceable; buying Bales OR Picking. You can state prices if possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bograd83(f): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
I dont know why dey dont answer somebody here if asking smt. I ask d above questn and nobody is yet to answer me since. Pls, smb should answer us.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
savanto:

Give the information here. Why call u on phone when the question was brought to be addressed here for the benefit of others?
SMH

I have dropped it here already. No offence please.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by savanto: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

I have dropped it here already. No offence please.

All right bro. Thanks.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by pmbaba: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Very much interested 07060891973
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by preciousan(f): 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
lamby:

I beg to disagree that grade A OK are New but must have been worn before.
There is this place I use to buy for my own use at port harcourt. You can tell that 90% of the clothe are new. I mean new as in new because they have never been worn before. Probably these are clearance or overstock shirts from abroad. All are male shirts (not T-shirts) and cost about N700.00 to N800.00 each.
I think that is what one may call premium OK. Real good Stuffs. I have been buying from them since 1995. Its a pity the guys will never tell you where to source for the stuff yourself
pls where in PH do u get the good grade A wears,thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 1:39am On May 20, 2015
I newly offloaded bales of Euro children mixed bale,kids pant & polo mixed,Wilcox Ladies chiffon,Ladies poly,polo and cotton gown,Tergal skirt etc.intersted buyers should contact me Bbm 7E14A379 or whats app 07033450654.pls interested buyers not surveyor cos I won't listen or chat with u #fact#.only need buyers for my goods.thanks ( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Repo

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Babacele: 9:30am On May 29, 2015
aaanu:
OK Anty.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nifbiz26: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello Jenny,I've received the bale,just as you promised you delivered in less than 72 hours...you're very trustwworthy and reliable,and the pieces are quite beautiful..we'v not only become business associates,we'v bonded as friends...
Thanks for everything.. I will always be buying from you...
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
nifbiz26:
Hello Jenny,I've received the bale,just as you promised you delivered in less than 72 hours...you're very trustwworthy and reliable,and the pieces are quite beautiful..we'v not only become business associates,we'v bonded as friends...
Thanks for everything.. I will always be buying from you...
God bless u dear

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 09, 2015
London ladies chiffon blouse,chiffon gowns,cotton gown,high waist pencil skirt,office suit jacket,kids pant trouser,kids mixed polo,CCR All 55kg etc.interested buyers only not surveyors plssss.contact me on bbm 7E14A379 or whatsapp 07033450654.business begins.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
T
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
sexysisi:
You insulted me because I asked when I would received my bale and you blocked my line on whatsapp because I told you you are rude. Please I beg you return my little 90k immediately as You don't expect me to beg you before I can buy goods from you.
You lack good customer service and please don't bother to add me to the group.thank you
plss eehh.I kneel begging you in Gods name u serve.you started all d insuit yesterday I kept quiet.u order for your goods.I told u that is before 72hrs.you order for your goods yestday. I told you is jot yet in lag. that d crosser will call u.you started insuiting me.I Lack manners. are u d first person I'm dealing online. so why will u bother me with messages.God should see me oo.if I ever treat u bad and you lie against me.d God I serve will vindicate me.nobody in this NL will say I have done Evil to him or her.I'm on my own.when u need my service in biz.I showed up.have I scammed u before. so why will u come and be talking to me as if I'm your mind.plss ooo.my Armpit no hair oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.