Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (242790 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by vesterqueen(f): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Pls am interested in the ok bail first grade pls.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Jhappy(f): 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
aaanu:
Trust me Jennylove rocks, I bought 3bales from her last week and am overpleased with the service and the stock beautiful clean stock within 72hrs I got my bales delivered will choose her over and over again
. How do I get in contact with d person? I really need his contact pls. I need first grade chiffon gown and and children wears. Tanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Zdoh(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2016
Contact if you are inside or outside Lagos,i can help you get quality grade A bale fro katangua market and do waybill direct to your state,children and adult first grade.Check my signature for contact.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Vicky55: 1:36pm On May 23, 2016
Please, like how much can one get a bale of grade A bags and if it's possible to get in Abj. Seems all the ones I've been seeing are Lagos
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by udysweet(f): 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
@jennylove had issues last year with a certain lady and ddnt refund nor send d lady her items,it was a serios issue then and I think she's deactivated her acct that's why it appears as"nobody"(anybody who deactivates here reads"nobody" on the person's comments)u need to be extracareful though when doin business frm dis angle,d bad ones hav spoilt things foor the good ones. @Jhappy this applies to you too. I'm sure there are afew trusted ones you can still do biz with sha
Kamkamdd:
Pls sombdy shld put me thru,i'm sort of confused.Is dis jennylove d same person wit Nobody?I notice dat Nobody replies to any post refering to jennylove.And is dis jennylove still in dis biz?No offence meant pls.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Kamkamdd: 6:13pm On May 23, 2016
udysweet:
@jennylove had issues last year with a certain lady and ddnt refund nor send d lady her items,it was a serios issue then and I think she's deactivated her acct that's why it appears as"nobody"(anybody who deactivates here reads"nobody" on the person's comments)u need to be extracareful though when doin business frm dis angle,d bad ones hav spoilt things foor the good ones. @Jhappy this applies to you too. I'm sure there are afew trusted ones you can still do biz with sha
Oh tanx for d infomation pls.Can one really get a reliable person to do biz wit.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Zdoh(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2016
Kamkamdd:

Oh tanx for d infomation pls.Can one really get a reliable person to do biz wit.
yes here 100%
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Zdoh(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2016
Vicky55:
Please, like how much can one get a bale of grade A bags and if it's possible to get in Abj. Seems all the ones I've been seeing are Lagos
Chat me on whatsapp
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by udysweet(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2016
Try this lady,she shd be able to give you more info@5tss. Not too long ago she helped unearth a fraudster who lied about been in dis biz yet he was a scammer(he has deactivated the acct tho)
Kamkamdd:

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by sambless2013: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls can somebody help me with the current price of a. Grade A bale of children wears in Lagos. Pls I need full details I want to start the business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SurewayBookings: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
There is a popular street in Yaba market called popo street, there you will see these igbo men that sell bales there on a regular. Though I am not into the business, anyone who needs assistance can contact me and I will help you go to Yaba market to get anything you want or make enquiry for you.

Let's be very fair on this, I will just charge you a token for my transport and services rendered.

If you are coming to Lagos and you don't know how to get to Yaba you can contact me and I will gladly take you to a reliable seller in the market.

My Number is in my signature if you need to contact me.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Afrinotes: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry, this post has been removed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bograd83(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Afrinotes:
Need to start used clothes business? Ritsam Ventures can help you achieve your dream! Just tell us the quantity (bales or pieces) and the type (men, women, children, jeans, shirts, skirts, bags, shoes, etc) you need, we supply you and you pay on delivery. Call us on 08088048840 to know more. You can start with any capital.
kids shoes/children school bag/hand bag. How much can l start with.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by gowaga68: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Greetings!
Is buying in bales better than buying piece?
Need to venture Into this biz.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
passe:
I have been following this tread for a while now as an observer.I have just started export of cars to Nigeria from Canada.I was able to send in some sample of Okirirka Grade A and B inclusive,and it was well received and bought within few days.I will be sending another set of cars to naija and I'll be sending nothing less than 50bails of Okirika(100lbs),which is about 45.5Kg.

Anybody who is willing to do business with me should contact me at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk stating Okirika as the subject line,then we can take it from there.Please note that I don't need your money for now.All I will do is to send it down and contact you to go and pay for at least one bail and be able to assess the quality of the clothing's before committing further money.Do note however that I have at least few buyers already,who are also willing to buy more from me based on our previous business dealings.

Please note I am based in Toronto Canada,Nigeria is 6hours ahead of our time here in case I don't reply immediately.

Regards.
Passe
. Hi, am I late?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Jhappy(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2016
The email address is not going through.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Jhappy(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls how much is children mixed wears and chiffon tops and gown for adult?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by kossyprincess(f): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jhappy:
. How do I get in contact with d person? I really need his contact pls. I need first grade chiffon gown and and children wears. Tanks
good answer my dear,the jennylove is not a scam as pple put it.d biz was done by her and one Lady peach due to d delay of her goods and no answer from her.she came online to broadcast she is scam.I have see the Jennylove one on one we talked I believe and understand is a biz gone bad between her and d lady.besides if someone that claimed she was duped by her,but she can't go to Benin city to claim her money if truly her allegations is pure. because I read all about the lady she picked her calls but when the calls was much for her to bear she stop picking her calls cos many of of her customers was seized during closing of border. which many of here knows that is not easy to cross contraband goods from Cotnuo to lag.she deactivated her line when everybody was on her neck but she answers them all.if any of u here thinks she scam u,she have given me the go ahead to tell them to come to Benin city and asked for her money.I base in Benin city and I have deal with her since that incident occur no threat of scam.plss let's not judge others the way pple talk,God is the master of all judge.very soon jennylove will come back to NL and put them to shame.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by udysweet(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
kossyprincess:
if u need correct children bales,ladies bales contact jennylove
for Christ sake the lady is not a scam.many of her
customers have advertise her dealing.what happen between
her and d lady was a mistake. which nobody is above that.
Udy plss stop spoiling the name of your fellow woman she
did not scam or dupe her everything happened when the
seized all her goods.have u try to read the whole page of her
and the lady.if truly she duped her why can't the d
complanint go to Benin city and collect her money.plss let'
stop that criticism Ok.as far as I'm concerned who God have
blessed no matter what pple will say to tarnish her image will
not work.I have deal with Herr countless times since d
incident happened no scam deal .if you are in Ibadan here is
her customer contact she do supply and verify
08152915277,Tolani lag who is Aanu 07051915599 if you in
lag kindly walk into tejuosho market ask of Edet or Oga gozie
that do send goods from Cotnuo to YabA asked them of
Jennifer from beninn you will still see her customers goods
there.they are jennylove crosser and few Igbo boys know her
too.so let's stop spoiling her name.jennylove rocks because
her bales is good.especially children wears.here is Jennylove
contact number for whatsapp
group chat add her with the Mtn Num for you to see things
by yourself and hear from her customers.
You wrote this epistle for me? No time dear to read this trust me. I think you should address the lady who needs info not me. While you're at it, kindly make sure it's the right person you're giving her so another thread won't be opened stretching to 100pages about an unfortunate incidence.
Cheers
Cc Dominique

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
udysweet:

You wrote this epistle for me? No time dear to read this trust me. I think you should address the lady who needs info not me. While you're at it, kindly make sure it's the right person you're giving her so another thread won't be opened stretching to 100pages about an unfortunate incidence.
Cheers
Cc Dominique

Thanks for calling my attention. Anyone defending and promoting the services of a fraudster can't possibly be pure. I won't be surprised if this kossyprincess is same as jennylov. Both writing patterns are too similar.

4 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by udysweet(f): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Jus read the mention now,I felt like a trailer on an expressway wit no brakes,lol! She ddnt hav to write all that for me. Wa jus trying to tell people to be cautios to avoid stories that touch. Apparently they are one and the same person because this lady seems to hav 1st hand info on what took place,a lot info for a customer of hers to have.
Wo,wats my own,let's people jus be careful bcs scammers have taken over NL,God help us!
dominique:

Thanks for calling my attention. Anyone defending and promoting the services of a fraudster can't possibly be pure. I won't be surprised if this kossyprincess is same as jennylov. Both writing patterns are too similar.

4 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by DereI(f): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2016
udysweet:
grin
Jus read the mention now,I felt like a trailer on an expressway wit no brakes,lol! She ddnt hav to write all that for me. Wa jus trying to tell people to be cautios to avoid stories that touch. Apparently they are one and the same person because this lady seems to hav 1st hand info on what took place,a lot info for a customer of hers to have.
Wo,wats my own,let's people jus be careful bcs scammers have taken over NL,God help us!

Any idea on the current price of female jeans , female tops, and shoes bale?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Timioguntuyaki(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Please would I also get office shoes for men in this market, and would the market open on public holidays like this coming Salah celebration? Replies pls.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ble4all(f): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
How much is children 0-5 grade AA mixed wear as at today pls urgent reply
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Onura: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please, how do i get in touch with nixanda sale rep. I am interested in buying grade A OK wears and want to know how they cost.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Onura: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please this is my numbe,08069759983
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by goldedprince: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2016
C
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by goldedprince: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2016
sexysisi:
Jennylov you also told me you know I'm a poor woman and I struggled to raise 90k. So tell me the lies you talking about? Did I lie that you insulted me or that you blocked my line on watsapp or that you said I would beg before you give me bale that I already paid for.did you not say all these? I have proof you know
Did you get your Money back

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.