Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (242804 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by LKO(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
gowaga68:
Greetings!
Is buying in bales better than buying piece?
Need to venture Into this biz.

I was told u make more profit if u are lucky to get a bale with quality clothes.

Have u started the business? Tell me ur experience. I intend starting the business once I have money to rent a shop. Thanks.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by misseun: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2016
@ sexy sisi. Jenylove told me the same thing also" that are we that poor in our house? She insults customers a lot if she knows that nobody can question her I mean if she has the nerve she should post her shop and house address here. The rest you will hear about it. JennyLov is just a noise maker if she's sure of her self d only thing I need is her address. Or anybody that knows her very well should post it here. Then all these her Rantings will stop. She will even pay more than the amount she collected from everybody. If I can get her address and I handle her in a legal way all her accounts will be red cos she will pay everyone double of his or her money. Then she will know we are d ones ruling this country and not APC

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by peachafrique1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Misseun. I'm a victim of this jennylov or jennylove o. She duped me in 2014 and has gone with my money. Shine ur eyes becos She has a lot of monicker here.
misseun:
@ sexy sisi. Jenylove told me the same thing also" that are we that poor in our house? She insults customers a lot if she knows that nobody can question her I mean if she has the nerve she should post her shop and house address here. The rest you will hear about it. JennyLov is just a noise maker if she's sure of her self d only thing I need is her address. Or anybody that knows her very well should post it here. Then all these her Rantings will stop. She will even pay more than the amount she collected from everybody. If I can get her address and I handle her in a legal way all her accounts will be red cos she will pay everyone double of his or her money. Then she will know we are d ones ruling this country and not APC

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by peachafrique1(f): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
kossyprincess u must be jennylov. Lol, how come u even write same way? So u haven't repented? God will allow u meet someone that will tame u. So ure now bearing kossyprincess... since 2014, have u refunded my money nor deliver any goods to me? Is my N115,000 still with u or not?. I tried all I could until I finally opened up on nairaland. Bunch of scammers. U keep calling God God God! Do u know God? U scammed me and still had the effrontery to send insults and threats to my phone. Keep lieing to dupe more people. I put it to u that U jennifer aka jennylov duped me. So u got a new moniker to hype urslf the usual way u did before u were caught right? Afi smooth operator
kossyprincess:
good answer my dear,the jennylove is not a scam as pple put it.d biz was done by her and one Lady peach due to d delay of her goods and no answer from her.she came online to broadcast she is scam.I have see the Jennylove one on one we talked I believe and understand is a biz gone bad between her and d lady.besides if someone that claimed she was duped by her,but she can't go to Benin city to claim her money if truly her allegations is pure. because I read all about the lady she picked her calls but when the calls was much for her to bear she stop picking her calls cos many of of her customers was seized during closing of border. which many of here knows that is not easy to cross contraband goods from Cotnuo to lag.she deactivated her line when everybody was on her neck but she answers them all.if any of u here thinks she scam u,she have given me the go ahead to tell them to come to Benin city and asked for her money.I base in Benin city and I have deal with her since that incident occur no threat of scam.plss let's not judge others the way pple talk,God is the master of all judge.very soon jennylove will come back to NL and put them to shame.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by peachafrique1(f): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jhappy, jennylov is a scammer, she duped me and I have proof to show u
Jhappy:
. How do I get in contact with d person? I really need his contact pls. I need first grade chiffon gown and and children wears. Tanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by peachafrique1(f): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for alerting people
udysweet:
@jennylove had issues last year with a certain lady and ddnt refund nor send d lady her items,it was a serios issue then and I think she's deactivated her acct that's why it appears as"nobody"(anybody who deactivates here reads"nobody" on the person's comments)u need to be extracareful though when doin business frm dis angle,d bad ones hav spoilt things foor the good ones. @Jhappy this applies to you too. I'm sure there are afew trusted ones you can still do biz with sha

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by peachafrique1(f): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dominique, jennylov is back as kossyprincess, trust me I know this. Uddysweet thanks for your observation.quote author=udysweet post=48278956]
You wrote this epistle for me? No time dear to read this trust me. I think you should address the lady who needs info not me. While you're at it, kindly make sure it's the right person you're giving her so another thread won't be opened stretching to 100pages about an unfortunate incidence.
Cheers
Cc Dominique [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by peachafrique1(f): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dominique,jennylov is back as kossyprincess. Her epistles don't change. Thanks Uddysweet for ur observation
peachafrique1:
Dominique, jennylov is back as kossyprincess, trust me I know this. Uddysweet thanks for your observation.quote author=udysweet post=48278956]
You wrote this epistle for me? No time dear to read this trust me. I think you should address the lady who needs info not me. While you're at it, kindly make sure it's the right person you're giving her so another thread won't be opened stretching to 100pages about an unfortunate incidence.
Cheers
Cc Dominique

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by dominique(f): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
peachafrique1:
Dominique,jennylov is back as kossyprincess. Her epistles don't change. Thanks Uddysweet for ur observation

Thanks for the tip, I've taken down the handle. It's
been a while you posted here, how have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by peachafrique1(f): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wow! Commendable admin. I just sent u a mail, never knew u had done the needful. Thanks a lot. I'm still here cheesy
dominique:

Thanks for the tip, I've taken down the handle. It's
been a while you posted here, how have you been?

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by stevekenny: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
jaykai24:
I live in United Kingdom, looking for geniune person to start used cloth business with but going to be on a small scale but will be regular as dont want to involve family in it. could leave me ur number and will ring but will ve to look u up before any transaction. my term of payment is, I send the cloths, u pay when recieving them. comes in Ghana must go bags.

Pls, reach me on this line: 07061984281. I'm very intrested.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by pweetiedee(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2016
I'm not a reseller, I need for my own use. who is ready to sell.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2016
are you sure ....hmmmmmmm
kossyprincess:
good answer my dear,the jennylove is not a scam as pple put it.d biz was done by her and one Lady peach due to d delay of her goods and no answer from her.she came online to broadcast she is scam.I have see the Jennylove one on one we talked I believe and understand is a biz gone bad between her and d lady.besides if someone that claimed she was duped by her,but she can't go to Benin city to claim her money if truly her allegations is pure. because I read all about the lady she picked her calls but when the calls was much for her to bear she stop picking her calls cos many of of her customers was seized during closing of border. which many of here knows that is not easy to cross contraband goods from Cotnuo to lag.she deactivated her line when everybody was on her neck but she answers them all.if any of u here thinks she scam u,she have given me the go ahead to tell them to come to Benin city and asked for her money.I base in Benin city and I have deal with her since that incident occur no threat of scam.plss let's not judge others the way pple talk,God is the master of all judge.very soon jennylove will come back to NL and put them to shame.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2016
yes. if you are not mouthed you cant deal with her successfully. she saw her match in me. I later collected my bale but stopped business relationship with her.she showed me ooo and I also showed her that I am a typical 'ngba ti girl'. at a point she was threatening me with Benin juju but I did not back out. some other people sent me PMs to complain about her nasty business relationship.

I think insulting customers is her way of making them feel weak and not have the nerves to ask for their money or load again. she even told me I would beg her before she will release my goods and some people weaklings advised me to beg her or else she won't give me my goods. I was like what the f***. It's my money for God's sake and I increased my venom. she succumbed and sent my bale.

it was a NASTY experience.

misseun:

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by misseun: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sexy sisi and others that jenylove is owing please post your phone numbers here and make sure you have your bank statement for confirmation will let you know any how it goes
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
She is not owing me
[q undecideduote author=misseun post=50193076]Sexy sisi and others that jenylove is owing please post your phone numbers here and make sure you have your bank statement for confirmation will let you know any how it goes[/quote]
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
She is not owing me
misseun:
Sexy sisi and others that jenylove is owing please post your phone numbers here and make sure you have your bank statement for confirmation will let you know any how it goes
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Katier00(f): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2016
am interested in the OK biz pls who will put me through . I am in awka anambra state
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by gebulinks: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2016
pweetiedee:
I'm not a reseller, I need for my own use.
who is ready to sell.

call/whatsapp 07035648313
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Debbieo(f): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello, am in Abuja, how do I get OK ( fairly used grade 1) bale, need to venture into that business . thanks hoping for a reply soon
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SaintTouch: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
joeokri:
am interested 08033749873
joeokri:
joeokri:

im interested 07035283708
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by morbridalz: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
50kg Bales of uk used clothes for children and ladies of all sizes directly from UK and available in my warehouse in Lagos.Price per bail is 80k.call or whatsApp me on 08052018904 for details and pictures if interested.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by emijo(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2017
logo77:
In Lagos, you may check-out:- Tejuosho Market(Yaba/Surulere) and Katagua Market (Not too far from Iyana-Ipaja)
Please do they sell in pieces there?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by TSN2015: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello,

please are you still in business?

I want to become a partner, buying in bulk and retailing.

I need an estimate on how much it will cost me.

Regards
Balmy

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Annie2059: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Hello, I'm looking for where to get quality London used grade A bale, such as ladies chiffon gowns, Chiffon tops, office shirt, dresses for children (girls) etc

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by 5tss(f): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Annie2059:
Hello, I'm looking for where to get quality London used grade A bale, such as ladies chiffon gowns, Chiffon tops, office shirt, dresses for children (girls) etc
Call/watsapp 08063238801 and lets talk.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by phorllarh: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
please i need a sincere fellow to help me out, where do i get very good product , is it better to buy in bale or select to get good stuff as am abt to go into this newly, what r d prices now?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Ubongdemaga: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Most of the pple whose numbers are r no more in the business when u call. Is there any real supplier of quality cream bale of men's office shirt here? Pls call me or whatassp 09020606565. I want to start this business but don't knw where to buy real cream bale .

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.