Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (241977 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
chinosxl: Before i ship mine i will have to hire some mexicans to take pics of every single cloth in each bale, sounds like alot of work for 200+ bales but it will pay off and sale alot faster when customers see what they are buying.

you dont need to go through all that. Just let the company you are buying from know the quality and type of clothes you want, you can pay them a visit and see what stuff they have. To save you wahala.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
jaykai24:
send me ur number will ring u asap. send it to my fb

sorry for replying late: my bb is down and nepa is not helping maters: using my bros nokia phone just getting the hang of it: will upload pics tonight when i charge besides finally got to catch some sleep after my shock last night, please you have to bear with me. Let me try to go to fb now.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
chinosxl:

Fluffy babe, sorry about ur deal. if u can, please upload some of the damaged/not so quality clothes for us to see. Thanks.

ok but please bear with me till tomorrow or later tonight when I recharge my regular phone just that you wont notice the wear and tear of some of them from photos unlike when you see with naked eyes,
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by mosexyl(f): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
@fluffybabe 'm interested connect me 2 ur sis in law..

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
how much was a bail?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goodluck guys.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 1:43am On Nov 30, 2012
why different prices? asking because i will be bringing a container early next year..will be my first shipment...I will be picking the cloths myself..how much for male, female and children bails? grade A 100lbs
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2012
honeyguy: why different prices? asking because i will be bringing a container early next year..will be my first shipment...I will be picking the cloths myself..how much for male, female and children bails? grade A 100lbs

Different countries of origin. London 1st grade is most expensive and contains styles we like . Followed by UK. I am also new in this biz so all this info is from dealers. I don't know much about male female clothes but I think kiddies stuff are more expensive except maybe corporate clothes, shoes and bags for Adults.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2012
Eh, got in contact with Jaykal24(he called me which was nice of him) and we struck a deal. Will have to sell off the good stuff in the bale and give the fairly good ones to charity(My son's school recieves such and distributes) so, Next year by his Grace, I will be starting afresh.

The pixs below are just a handful I could take. The camera does not do justice to their true condition especcialy the worn out but not turn ones which makes up a lot in the bale.

1st grades ussualy come claen, no stains all no tear,embelishing intact. Almost new but not new. But Naija business men trust them to tell oyinbo that Nigerians won't buy at that price and ask them to mix 3rd, 4th and 5th grade and label it first grade and then come here to sell. There must be decent companies importing though. One just have to find those ones and stick with them.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2012
The first to the right(torn) I had like 50pcs like that the rest like the pink short was well wornout but not turn in the knees. I had like 20pcs of those while a large bulk were stained, worn out buttons, lost embelishings(stones, beads etc) rest are neighther here nor there can be sold but for peanuts as house/play clothes for kids who love to play like that kid in omo"dirt is Good" promo lol.

So people, I will take a short break now. Have to focus on geting things organized in the shop and wash dry and place them for sale. I will drop by from time to time.

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by chinosxl(m): 2:48am On Dec 02, 2012
fluffybaby:

you dont need to go through all that. Just let the company you are buying from know the quality and type of clothes you want, you can pay them a visit and see what stuff they have. To save you wahala.

i get most of my okirika for free so, i still have to sort and bale them. If i decide to do a 40ft container then i'm left with no choice but to buy and complete the container load.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2012
fluffybaby:
1st grades ussualy come claen, no stains all no tear,embelishing intact. Almost new but not new. But Naija business men trust them to tell oyinbo that Nigerians won't buy at that price and ask them to mix 3rd, 4th and 5th grade and label it first grade and then come here to sell. There must be decent companies importing though. One just have to find those ones and stick with them.

I beg to disagree that grade A OK are New but must have been worn before.
There is this place I use to buy for my own use at port harcourt. You can tell that 90% of the clothe are new. I mean new as in new because they have never been worn before. Probably these are clearance or overstock shirts from abroad. All are male shirts (not T-shirts) and cost about N700.00 to N800.00 each.
I think that is what one may call premium OK. Real good Stuffs. I have been buying from them since 1995. Its a pity the guys will never tell you where to source for the stuff yourself
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
lamby:

I beg to disagree that grade A OK are New but must have been worn before.
There is this place I use to buy for my own use at port harcourt. You can tell that 90% of the clothe are new. I mean new as in new because they have never been worn before. Probably these are clearance or overstock shirts from abroad. All are male shirts (not T-shirts) and cost about N700.00 to N800.00 each.
I think that is what one may call premium OK. Real good Stuffs. I have been buying from them since 1995. Its a pity the guys will never tell you where to source for the stuff yourself

Really? Wao. Wish one could get such deals. Anyway I was talking bout second hand clothes. Not clearance and surplus sales. But I believe the later will give maximum profit sha.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
chinosxl:

i get most of my okirika for free so, i still have to sort and bale them. If i decide to do a 40ft container then i'm left with no choice but to buy and complete the container load.

Awwww. Plenty of work. Goodluck man.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by uboma(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ fluffybaby, i'v been following this thread with keen interest. Is it possible that the lady in Lagos didn't buy a grade A bale of clothes for u? Or did she sort out the good ones and sent u the bad ones in the ghana must go bags? How well do u trust her? A female colleague of mine once told me that she buys good fairly used baby clothes at Karimo Mkt in Abj.(which she re-sells). U could give it a shot. All da best to u.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by 9itewolf(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
I burst bale 4 grader's and also sell bale.both shirt and shiphon 08137873453 katanguwa super. Kal me if u're interestd.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
@fluffbaby, Am only guessing that those clothes maybe clearance or overstock over there. The point is they are OK here in nigeria. Clothes like that are my idea of premuim OK. Afterall they have the OK smell on them.
The guys am sure don't buy bales cos they always bring them out from GhanaMustGo bags. Can't tell if they buy in bales but transport in GhanaMustGo's.
Fact is that they are never short of supplies. Your problem is choice making as all are equally good and appealing. All are designer shirts and your knowledge of reknowned designers is what may aid you in making your choices
I was of the believe that these guys source for these shirts at Lagos or cotonou and thus if one could try and make market survey a little, one will come across such wholesalers.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
@lamby
I guess you are right. Anyway, how body? Hope the chrismas air is smelling sweet at your side. Greet gbogbo ebi o.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
@fluffbaby, am kul oooo. By the grace of God the xmas will be fine. How the sales dey go?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
fluffybabe... i told u abt mine coming in ghana must go bag isnt it? well, when it comes u check and see what the clothes re like...their re two ways to it, take the risk and buy bale or buy from ghana must go.
buying in bales is risky as u paying for blind cloths while if u come across sincere ghana must go seller, he wont mind allowing u to go through them clothes before u pay...which i wont mind as i pick and pack mine by myself.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
jaykai24: fluffybabe... i told u abt mine coming in ghana must go bag isnt it? well, when it comes u check and see what the clothes re like...their re two ways to it, take the risk and buy bale or buy from ghana must go.
buying in bales is risky as u paying for blind cloths while if u come across sincere ghana must go seller, he wont mind allowing u to go through them clothes before u pay...which i wont mind as i pick and pack mine by myself.

Yes sir, and if you notice I mentioned it somewhere here that you and I struck a deal for next year. I am still very much interested. Was just refering to lamby,s post where he said some trades pack new clothes in their bales.
You and I still have a deal come january. I have not moved camp.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
uboma: @ fluffybaby, i'v been following this thread with keen interest. Is it possible that the lady in Lagos didn't buy a grade A bale of clothes for u? Or did she sort out the good ones and sent u the bad ones in the ghana must go bags? How well do u trust her? A female colleague of mine once told me that she buys good fairly used baby clothes at Karimo Mkt in Abj.(which she re-sells). U could give it a shot. All da best to u.

Thanks man, I struck a deal with jaykal24. I will sell the ones I have now and by jan next year(by his grace) I will get from him. Let me start from there first.
Thanks and happy holliday in advance(merry xmas).

NB I trust my friend well. We went to school together since 1997 and we are friends till now.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
lamby: @fluffbaby, am kul oooo. By the grace of God the xmas will be fine. How the sales dey go?

E dey go well my brother not bad at all. Thank God.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2012
@fluffbaby, I thank God for you.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2012
fluffybaby:

Yes sir, and if you notice I mentioned it somewhere here that you and I struck a deal for next year. I am still very much interested. Was just refering to lamby,s post where he said some trades pack new clothes in their bales.
You and I still have a deal come january. I have not moved camp.

@jaykai24,
Am not a seller, I was only relating my experiences as a personal shopper to fluffbaby. In fact my posts supports your ghanaMustGo theory.
Meanwhile I'd like to ask if your stuffs can be called [/b]premuim[b] ie gradeAAA[sup][/sup]+
I know there are stuffs like that out there and people who can supply them in wholesale should come forth.

@jaykai24,
Am not a seller, I was only relating my experiences as a personal shopper to fluffbaby. In fact my posts supports your ghanaMustGo theory.
Meanwhile I'd like to ask if your stuffs can be called [/b]premuim[/b] ie gradeAAA+
I know there are stuffs like that out there and people who can supply them in wholesale should come forth.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2012
Am sorry, forgive me for the typo's as line 5 should read
Premium ie grade AAA+
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
how do one check his private messages on Nairaland pls? it says i ve new Nairaland PM
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
I don't know. I hope someone here will tell.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
jaykai24: how do one check his private messages on Nairaland pls? it says i ve new Nairaland PM

Mails are sent to the email you provided to nairaland when you registered. If you can't find it in the inbox, check your spam messages
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by habibasan(f): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
my aunt is into dis business too canadian dont move as fast as uk and america u can check vespa on ur way to sango otta if u cant go to cotonu
9jagobetta: pls i will like to know which of the market?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by uofa(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Guys I'm interested in this discussion and business!My question is
1)Is there any ban on importation of used cloths from western world?

2)can i bring in bales of cloths via Lagos port/sea freight?
Any custom issues?

I will be bringing in from the USA.

Your feedback will be appreciated..
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
uofa: Guys I'm interested in this discussion and business!My question is
1)Is there any ban on importation of used cloths from western world?

2)can i bring in bales of cloths via Lagos port/sea freight?
Any custom issues?

I will be bringing in from the USA.

Your feedback will be appreciated..

I think there is a ban especially on okrika wakeup. But people still bring it in. I sugest you read through and contact one of the people who do bring in clothes for sale or who are planning to and talk with them if they will show you how they intend to do it. I think you can bring it in as luggage if it is not too plenty. Else go checkout those into clearing(Agents) and ask them. There are topics and posts from such people(Clearing agents) they will help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.