Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (241992 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2012
@fluffbaby,
How is it so far with the sales?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2012
lamby: @fluffbaby,
How is it so far with the sales?

Going okay. Lots of competition here sha. I am renovating my shop too. But so far, so good.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by femaj1990: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Jaykai24,wow is quite long!how is uk today?the fcbk username used wasn't functional or am i adding junks that is absolutely inexistence!plz for GOD sake let's conclude,cos of xmas that is near approaching!our last conversatn was that did i know mile 2!plz for confidentiality sake,if fcbk chat is not as appropriate,communicate me via my mail ok! email:primesuccessconsult@yahoo.com.GOODLUCK!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
femaj1990: @Jaykai24,wow is quite long!how is uk today?the fcbk username used wasn't functional or am i adding junks that is absolutely inexistence!plz for GOD sake let's conclude,cos of xmas that is near approaching!our last conversatn was that did i know mile 2!plz for confidentiality sake,if fcbk chat is not as appropriate,communicate me via my mail ok! email:primesuccessconsult@yahoo.com.GOODLUCK!
I gave u my fb id but u didnt add me... whats ur fb id? mind u i wont add someone with no pics as want to know who am chatting with. I ve spoken to u but need to see pic of u thanks.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2012
I have been following this tread for a while now as an observer.I have just started export of cars to Nigeria from Canada.I was able to send in some sample of Okirirka Grade A and B inclusive,and it was well received and bought within few days.I will be sending another set of cars to naija and I'll be sending nothing less than 50bails of Okirika(100lbs),which is about 45.5Kg.

Anybody who is willing to do business with me should contact me at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk stating Okirika as the subject line,then we can take it from there.Please note that I don't need your money for now.All I will do is to send it down and contact you to go and pay for at least one bail and be able to assess the quality of the clothing's before committing further money.Do note however that I have at least few buyers already,who are also willing to buy more from me based on our previous business dealings.

Please note I am based in Toronto Canada,Nigeria is 6hours ahead of our time here in case I don't reply immediately.

Regards.
Passe
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Deliving: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2012
If you want a very good businesss that you can make up to 100000 thausand naira a weak log onto www.deliving.com.ng or abanastan..com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by delishpot: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2012
passe: I have been following this tread for a while now as an observer.I have just started export of cars to Nigeria from Canada.I was able to send in some sample of Okirirka Grade A and B inclusive,and it was well received and bought within few days.I will be send another set of cars to naija and I'll be sending nothing less than 50bails of Okirika(100lbs),which is about 45.5Kg.

Anybody who is willing to do business with me should contact me at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk stating Okirika as the subject line,then we can take it from there.Please note that I don't need your money for now.All I will do is to send it down and contact you to go and pay for at least one bail and be able to assess the quality of the clothing's before committing further money.Do note however that I have at least few buyers already,who are also willing to buy more from me based on our previous business dealings.

Please note I am based in Toronto Canada,Nigeria is 6hours ahead of our time here in case I don't reply immediately.

Regards.
Passe

Howmuch is your grade A bale? Are they stuff for Men, women or kids? What are the prices for each?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
delishpot:

Howmuch is your grade A bale? Are they stuff for Men, women or kids? What are the prices for each?

The Okirika Grade A goes for N55K while that of B goes for N40K.Please note that I'm providing my email for further enquiries.If you area serious buyer you can provide your contact details to me @ wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for further discussion.I do not intend to sell more than 8/9 bails to one person cos I'm still trying to gain the confidence of the general public for now.I'll be expecting your e mail.Regards.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
delishpot:

The stuff you want is what you get.That is why I said,send me an email for further discussion,I have a customer who specifically requested for bra and another who requested for children jeans etc.The outcome of our discussion will determine what I will go for.Good day.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by delishpot: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
passe:

The stuff you want is what you get.That is why I said,send me an email for further discussion,I have a customer who specifically requested for bra and another who requested for children jeans etc.The outcome of our discussion will determine what I will go for.Good day.

You got mail. Your price is ok.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2012
jaykai24: I live in United Kingdom, looking for geniune person to start used cloth business with but going to be on a small scale but will be regular as dont want to involve family in it. could leave me ur number and will ring but will ve to look u up before any transaction. my term of payment is, I send the cloths, u pay when recieving them. comes in Ghana must go bags.

I am interested. Is a good business in nigeria. Contact me on +2348033286526. Or ebikay2@yahoo.com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2012
Jaykal24 how far? Have you seen the stuff? It would be nice if you post the photos here too so people that are interested can also view them and maybe place orders with you? Anyway just decide on howmuch you want to sell and let me know.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have been following this thread....by January I intend to branch out to this line of business...hopefully we could do business together!

well done guys!!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
feelamong: I have been following this thread....by January I intend to branch out to this line of business...hopefully we could do business together!

well done guys!!

Will you be into importing (wholesale)or you want to retail? Anyway, goodluck and I pray 2013 meets us in peace and lots of happiness.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
So let me fill you up on howfar. I decided to close shop for a while till next year(next month really) cos school has closed and I don't have strength to take 3 kids to the market. I don't have a sales girl yet cos most of them want to wait till next year after xmas hollidays to start work.

Have bEen communicating with jaykal24 and we are still negotiating biz. I will let you guys know how that turns out next month or in 2 months time(By God's grace)I promise.
Hope all the posters and cruisers of this topic are doing good?
Lamby, how goes the good na?
Uofa, did you get help with your importation question?
Chinosxl, howfar with your packaging? Hope its not crossing deadline.
Hmmm, wishing you all a wonderful holliday and hope next year will be great.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by delishpot: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
Pase, I asked you a question in a mail. Can you guarantee the quality of the clothes and the items in the bale? Like I clearly stated, I don't want bibs, briefs, caps and other petty stuff in my bale. Can you help me make sure? Just cute kiddies wears from 1- 6yrs of age cos that is what sells from experience.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
delishpot: Pase, I asked you a question in a mail. Can you guarantee the quality of the clothes and the items in the bale? Like I clearly stated, I don't want bibs, briefs, caps and other petty stuff in my bale. Can you help me make sure? Just cute kiddies wears from 1- 6yrs of age cos that is what sells from experience.
Ofcourse I can quarantee the quality of the clothes/items in the bale.There is a difference between someone selling Okirika as a middleman and someone who directly sources for the clothes with people that deals on it and make appropriate request.I have had series of meetings and discussions with suppliers here in Canada on this issue.Consider the fact that if I cannot quarantee the quality of the items/clothes in the bale,that is bad business for me.All I need from you is being able to gain your trust and also being able to buy at least one bale from me,then we take it from there.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
passe:
Ofcourse I can quarantee the quality of the clothes/items in the bale.There is a difference between someone selling Okirika as a middleman and someone who directly sources for the clothes with people that deals on it and make appropriate request.I have had series of meetings and discussions with suppliers here in Canada on this issue.Consider the fact that if I cannot quarantee the quality of the items/clothes in the bale,that is bad business for me.All I need from you is being able to gain your trust and also being able to buy at least one bale from me,then we take it from there.

Ok o. Book me for one. Let's see what you've got then we take it from there. I will deal with jaykal24 first or should I wait for business report from delishpot?.
Shey you posted grade 1 as 55k. Let me finalise with jaykal tonight and will be certain if we can deal for sure.. Expect a mail from me soon.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jaykal do quick o. Me dey find business dey go o.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
fluffybaby:

Ok o. Book me for one. Let's see what you've got then we take it from there. I will deal with jaykal24 first or should I wait for business report from delishpot?.
Shey you posted grade 1 as 55k. Let me finalise with jaykal tonight and will be certain if we can deal for sure.. Expect a mail from me soon.

Kindly provide me with your contact details at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk,I'll surely get in touch with you once my consignment arrives.Regards.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
passe:

Kindly provide me with your contact details at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk,I'll surely get in touch with you once my consignment arrives.Regards.

Okay.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by mosexyl(f): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2012
jaykai24: I live in United Kingdom, looking for geniune person to start used cloth business with but going to be on a small scale but will be regular as dont want to involve family in it. could leave me ur number and will ring but will ve to look u up before any transaction. my term of payment is, I send the cloths, u pay when recieving them. comes in Ghana must go bags.
@jaykai...'m highly interested in ladies wears tops, bags or shoes...here's is my no 08080176972 nd my mail addy chatwifmozz@yahoo.com.. I'm looking forward to hearing frm u.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
I have confirmed the receipt of the following GRADE 1 bales of cloth for my shipment to Nigeria in few weeks time.
1.MEN SHIRT(SHORT & LONG SLEEVES & POLO)-2
2.LADIES BLOUSE-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.CHILDREN JEANS-4
5.MEN JEANS-1
6.LADIES TIME UP(MIXED TOPS)-3
7.LADIES JEANS-2

In addition,I have the following GRADE 2 bales of cloth;
1.CHILDREN MIX-1
2.CHILDREN JEANS-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.BRA-3

I shall keep us all informed when my consignment arrives Lagos.Kindly feel free to contact me on my email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk if you have any inquiry.

Regards.

Passe
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2012
passe: I have confirmed the receipt of the following GRADE 1 bales of cloth for my shipment to Nigeria in few weeks time.
2.LADIES BLOUSE-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.CHILDREN JEANS-4
5.MEN JEANS-1
7.LADIES JEANS-2

In addition,I have the following GRADE 2 bales of
cloth;
1.CHILDREN MIX-1
2.CHILDREN JEANS-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.BRA-3

I shall keep us all informed when my consignment arrives Lagos.Kindly feel free to contact me on my email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk if you have any inquiry.

Regards.

Passe

What happened to grade 1 kiddies mixed clothes?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
passe: I have confirmed the receipt of the following GRADE 1 bales of cloth for my shipment to Nigeria in few weeks time.
2.LADIES BLOUSE-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.CHILDREN JEANS-4
5.MEN JEANS-1
7.LADIES JEANS-2

1.CHILDREN MIX-1
2.CHILDREN JEANS-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.BRA-3

Regards.

Passe

what will it cost to take off these whole stuff from you as soon as they land naija?
send me email to feelamong @gmail.com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by 30card(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
I will like to have 1 bale of male shirt and 1 bale of ladies top mixed

2.LADIES BLOUSE-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.CHILDREN JEANS-4
5.MEN JEANS-1
7.LADIES JEANS-2

1.CHILDREN MIX-1
2.CHILDREN JEANS-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.BRA-3

Regards.

Passe
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
fluffybaby:

What happened to grade 1 kiddies mixed clothes?

I will do something about your request.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
30card:
I will like to have 1 bale of male shirt and 1 bale of ladies top mixed

Noted,Kindly let me have your email for future correspondence and if possible your contact no/s.

Regards.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by osca123(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
@jakai24
am interested in this line of business pls send me details oscarella68@gmail.com
we need to discuss some details urgently
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by mosexyl(f): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
2.LADIES BLOUSE-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.CHILDREN JEANS-4
5.MEN JEANS-1
7.LADIES JEANS-2

1.CHILDREN MIX-1
2.CHILDREN JEANS-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.BRA-3

Regards.

Passe
Pls i'll like to book for one of d ladies mixed top...here is my mail chatwifmozz@yahoo.com.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
mosexyl:
Pls i'll like to book for one of d ladies mixed top...here is my mail chatwifmozz@yahoo.com.

Noted.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Hello Fluffy ßåƀў,

Read ur post ăŋƌ áм willing to help, my girlfriend sells cheap bail of kiddies wear straight from cotonou...ăŋƌ she has a store in ojo alaba area if u r interested please call her On̶̲̥̅̊ 08164624462,08183215860 (or beababy411@gmail.com)she is extremely nice ăŋƌ willing to help also if u need brazillian, peruvian, malaysian natural hair u could also call her for ur supplies.

Merry xmas ăŋƌ a happy new in advance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.