Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177964 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Advertising Specialty/branding of Gifts Items
vegetables
Rearing Pigs
Daycare
raising Point of Lay
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Sales of Food Items
Consultancy
Plantain farming
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers
Packing of Food items
Poultry in General
Fruit Selling
Nylon Cutting
Snacks
Tutorial Classes
Car Wash
Cleaning Services
These are few of ventures you can start and become an employer of labour.Interesting to say that some of the Businesses mentioned above that You can start with less than 30,000 naira.The fact remains that some is based on space,but even with little space you be surprise at what you get.Dv i will buttress some facts and how you can start any.You can follow this write up: My Number 08035335647

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lets evaluate some of the businesses that would creat steady income with an investment of 30,000 naira.Yes i mean 30,000 naira only.First lets talk about advertising/branding-you wonder how it is possible to print without machines,hmm this is how you invest the money & you start customising items as jotters,exercise books,key rings,T shirts,cards,pen,wristbands,lapel pins,badges etc.Your first step is take 5,000 naira & get a printer that will design a great business card,use 8,000 naira to print handbills

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
After enquire from d printer(sound,honest,delivers promptly) d cost that which he produces each gift items.Write a prosposal & visit businesses,schools,churches & mosques etc.eg to produce customise 40 exercise book is btw 32-35 naira for 500 quantity,Dont be greedy,add your profit.This process you use for all branded cards and now that it is christmas season you can add cards.To enhance your market ask friends,family,members of same religion to assist in spreading your business by word of mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by osca123(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
excelsiorfarm: After enquire from d printer(sound,honest,delivers promptly) d cost that which he produces each gift items.Write a prosposal & visit businesses,schools,churches & mosques etc.eg to produce customise 40 exercise book is btw 32-35 naira for 500 quantity,Dont be greedy,add your profit.This process you use for all branded cards and now that it is christmas season you can add cards.To enhance your market ask friends,family,members of same religion to assist in spreading your business by word of mouth.

Did u say to customise 500 pcs of 40 leaves note book is 35-45 naira? Pls explain this better
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PatNwaGod(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
please specify on what you mean by tutorial classes cos have worked in one for abt 3yrs and the profit is seasonal i.e during jamb and waec period (feb-april). if you mean private tutoring then[b] OK[/b]
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:06am On Nov 22, 2012
osca123:

Did u say to customise 500 pcs of 40 leaves note book is 35-45 naira? Pls explain this better
the quote is a unit cost for that quantity of 500 exercise bks,in printing business the more the number the lesser the cost.i believe i answered your question.

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:20am On Nov 22, 2012
Pat NwaGod: please specify on what you mean by tutorial classes cos have worked in one for abt 3yrs and the profit is seasonal i.e during jamb and waec period (feb-april). if you mean private tutoring then[b] OK[/b]
You dont wait for a particular season to keep yourself in business,eg during this dry season more than 95% of farmers in the south will go to sleep waiting for the next rainy season,whereas in the north farmers irrigate their farms through the year{i served in kebbi agricultural & rural authority many years back}.Guess the consequence next season they all return to the farm and their is glut.Any farmer that would find a way around to irrigate his crop during the dry season will make a fortune.i mention vegetable for instance.With your jamb,waec thing,creat a private lessons and public lessons with info to improve their performance.You will never be seasonal again if there are results to show

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2012
Today i love to discuss the business of piggery i.e rearing of pigs for a living.There no need to be irritated,no money smells if it is legal or from good works.Today why i choose this topic is to give little details of want you need to start one and the economic value you can derive from this venture.The last future awards had a young man being celebrated for rearing pigs,but the great potential in the venture for creating wealth is our discuss.Pigs are very prolific i.e one can produce large numbers of litters(piglets)-in simple terms they give birth to large numbers of babies as much as 14.They can live up to 8years producing yearly.You can start with the number of piglets(baby pigs) you wish,one is sold for 2,500-3,500 naira depending on age.In 5-7 months you can sell for over 20,000 naira each,their feed are not expensive eg cassava,cassava dried peels etc or you can have them cross in other for procreation of more.Pigs are resistant to diseases,they have a high conversion rate of feed to weight gain,they are used for many products.The ratio of male to female is 1 male to 7-10 females.Stating with 1 male to 3 females can have you getting up to 30 pigs.for your questions ask me,also get manuals,check my profile pls-08035335647.am on facebook and twitter-Alamu Solomon.i will pick on another of the topics mentioned previously as we move on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Toppie2(f): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Thankz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Letsn talk about vegetables,specifically lets mention ugwu.The reason is because neither igbo,hausa or yoruba,majrity consume this vegetable.Even if you only have a room size space you can do your home grown vegetable that can be marketed to neighbours and friends.The seeds are readily available and can be grown insawdust in pure water sachet.About 4-5 days you have the seeds germinating,plant two in a hole when transfered to the field.Lets forget about the processes,but let me tell you why this venture should be considered.vegetable farmers make more money than most arable crops when land area coverage is the same,those vegetable farmers you see by the roadside make more money than lots of tie wearing friends maybe you enquire from some farmers around you.To cut it short,ugwu will continue to give you leaves to harvest for at least 6 months.And now now that is dry season,if you have water,hmm greater income. Call 08035335647

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ayodele123(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2012
Piggery is good business,highly lucrative and has a ready market.
I disagree with the exercise book business.The market is densely saturated and difficult to sell.
The trouble is not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ayodele in life there are two sides to a thing,we all see either half full or half empty.Read d post again i said customise items,i gave examples on from d discuss & d issue of exercise book came up.No one ask you to go produce exercise without demand,all i said is partner with a printer who is into customizing items,you just go with your biz cards to schools,corporate bodies,churches etc that you will customize d books with their logo or outlook.Meaning when you dont have demand,you dont print.

10 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
For emphasis,am not talking of mass production here,but target market i.e you customize for politicians,ngo,schools,corporate bodies on demand with a message.most of d branded items u see are produce from china,let me give an example visit- betterfinish.com.cn & u can brand for your client with their money.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by harmony5(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks bro, but I'm interested on cleaning service, matter of fact I'm hoping to setup one by the first quater of next year.
So, could u please talk on this subject. Thanks in advance.
Note that my interest is in office and home cleaning, not dry cleaning. My email is evlive@ymail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Then lets talk about the issue of cleaning.This can be divided into interior i.e the sweeping of office,restaurants,stores,halls premises.I doesnt stop at sweeping,it includes removing cobwebs,floor waxing depending on the status of your client,fumigation,window washing and removal of trash.exterior like cutting of grasses with trimming of flowers,fumigation.I guess you wonder how do you do all this,send your proposals to banks,companies etc with a business card,eg in banks their are people in charge of such duties,discuss with them and with God you can be on your first job.Personally you dont need to do all this all you need is to coordinate a team to do the job.Because you are a starter,pay as per each job done to those working for you.You dont need more than 2-3 person,though it depends on the structure side,your negotiated pay.But at least register a business name if you want good client.You can specifically ask also to be removing trash daily for banks,the pay may not be much,but if u get 5 clients you get more volume income.for d trash thing they pay monthly.This services can also be rendered to private individuals that are too busy to keep their home.Add style and reputation & you go places.I wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lets talk about fish farming,i know many are into it already.This is a venture that also have a high return on investment when the right knowledge is put at work.It can either be an earthen pond,plastics,collapsible,cconcrete,makeship wooden canopy material lining,but whatever you choose you make money,Good money.The first thing to note is how many fingerlings do you intend to stock?is the available space big enough?do you have the money to feed the number you are stocking?About the market,dont worry if your fishes are big they will buy & if they aint big you oven dry them & they will still buy.Fish farming in nigeria is basically tilapia and catfish.Let me talk on catfish,they are rugged,hardly dies if you do good water management,grows well if your stock are healthy and the man that sold you the fingerlings didnt lie about the age and used good broodstocks.In catfish you can focus on fingerlings production or grow out.Let me hint you a bit on how you can stand out irrespective of the place you rear them.First get an aerator-it helps maintain a good oxygen balance and the issue of changing water too often will reduce(except you use free water,you have constant PHCN and d use of generator to pump water will not hard to the cost of production).To reduce the cost of feed breed catfish and tilapia together,make friend with your butcher(the meat bits would help),Funny but true feed your catfish when attaining stage of finisher with yellow gari(in eba form,but serve cold) as a compliment of local feeds,feed indomie also.multivitamin used in poultry enhances grow too.fellow fish farmers can make their imput and also i can tell you why your fish taste off flavour,etc.you can call for ebook on this in pdf format 08035335647.Visit me on facebook or twitter-Alamu Solomon.

3 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by harmony5(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
excelsiorfarm: Then lets talk about the issue of cleaning.This can be divided into interior i.e the sweeping of office,restaurants,stores,halls premises.I doesnt stop at sweeping,it includes removing cobwebs,floor waxing depending on the status of your client,fumigation,window washing and removal of trash.exterior like cutting of grasses with trimming of flowers,fumigation.I guess you wonder how do you do all this,send your proposals to banks,companies etc with a business card,eg in banks their are people in charge of such duties,discuss with them and with God you can be on your first job.Personally you dont need to do all this all you need is to coordinate a team to do the job.Because you are a starter,pay as per each job done to those working for you.You dont need more than 2-3 person,though it depends on the structure side,your negotiated pay.But at least register a business name if you want good client.You can specifically ask also to be removing trash daily for banks,the pay may not be much,but if u get 5 clients you get more volume income.for d trash thing they pay monthly.This services can also be rendered to private individuals that are too busy to keep their home.Add style and reputation & you go places.I wish you the best
Thanks bro, it has help some lot by further deepening my understanding of other aspect or areas of the job, which I didn't considered @ first. I'll think of inccluding the rest but not fumigation cos I just don't got the juice in it, thanks nevertheless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lets talk about daycare-First this mainly a female thing,because almost all parents wont take their children to a daycare manage by a man.reasons are fear of abuse,women can generally handle children with love than men to make a few.Now what will it take to start one,dont be surprise to hear that you can start at home.Yes i mean where you live.You can start by taking care of d wards of those around you,but business na business.Get them to pay.Payment is mostly beginning of each month or quarterly.

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Still on d babycare.Do be deceive some people will come around & maybe at d mid month come to pick their wards,so if payment had been such antics will reduce.if you aint buoyant enough,you can collect used toys,kiddies learning items etc for your daycare & its good to add preschool to its,You have to be vigilant & monitor d kids everytime,Sorry to mention d lady that was sentence to 80years in US for negligence.all d best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
In reference to d daycare you can start with friends,but if you are going public,go to d ministry of women affairs in your state or LGA to register,you know this help you to be legit.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
Have you ever thought of packing food items.This a process whereby you get food items & pack them into suitable containers for stores,office workers etc.Iam not talking of cooking foods & packing in containers for sales either for lunch break or for travellers,though that is another business you can do with less than 30000 naira.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
Then what source of packing of food items am i talking about?am talking about you packing things like rice,beans etc.Apart from d fact that Dangote started with cement bagging in d 1970s,later he was or still packaging food essentials.He imports & bag.Dont be scared,you can start,buy beans,remove d dirts,put in good nylon with a brand name & sell.Get dried pepper,grind,put in good container & distribute to stores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
On this one bank of industry can support if you intend to set up as a real industry buying machines etc,but requirement in most cases is a registered company,at least a cooperative of 10 members(all this can be trusted friends),for nafdac they come to site etc,but processing in Nigeria can be delaying(check their websites).God speed
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by coputa(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Your write ups on some of these small busineses are wonderful, i am convinced that you really know what you are doing...of the biz ventures u listed,i am interested in the polyethene cutting,please expatiate on it.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
coputa thanks for the commendation,All Glory to GOd.Interestingly most of the business mentioned above i have being involved by myself or with people to undertake some of this project.Apart from consultancy and agric business,Presently,my vision is to establish an indigenious vocational centre in ibadan to empower youths(not okada empowerment),but what they can live on for life,that will be in agriculture.About your question,Polytethene cutting-because of the erratic power supply at least you will need i better pass my neighour gen,a table where most of the work will be done(there are makeshift makers of this tables with heating system to cut the polythene) and then you will buy this polythene rolls from the market(this rolls are un cut),it is your mandate to determine who is your target market-are you selling to those selling markets items etc.how do you use this-when you have all this in place the cutting of the nylon will be determine by- who are my target market,what size of nylon do thy use ,at what frequency,what quality type etc(you can do a little research on what sells in your neighbourhood or market around you),Here will are talking on the small easily accessible nylon cutting.Just have your sit and place the uncut polythene on the hot thin line attached to the table top after determining the length and it cuts instantly and seals.You continue this process until the number you want is reached

4 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
With time the speed of production increases.This discuss is on the transparent nylon you see around in markets,with hawkers etc.Though you can do the black ones too with this process.it is profitable,though initially if you start your back might ache,but you can have someone do it for you.It is always good to do it yourself first.My reasons are you will have the idea of what could have being produce within a time frame,the cost of fuel to use within a time in case PHCN decides to show themselves.Eg if you

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by 3direct: 1:33am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweet post

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by afolabisegun(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2012
whoever want to start importation of cheap products from china should read this to get started www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Today i want to talk of snacks-what snacks & why snacks?Because people must eat & most time isnt available to seat & have a whole meal.You can fry puff-puff & akara and if you are Good in baking,bake homemade cookies or cake.Dont worry those selling puff & akara makes at least 2-3 naira profit or more on each unit sold.Now multiply it by say 1000 in a day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.