Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177134 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls there is no all -knowing.Bring your experience and ideas on board also.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by coputa(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Excelsior farm...where can i get the locally fabricated cutting and sealing machine for nylon....do you have the idea how much they sell it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2012
The last one i knew of was in ogbomoso,Oyo state and am presently settled in ibadan.For between 15000-20000 naira you should get one.cant say much as per where you are located,but you can talk to artisans around you(they might have the knowledge where you can get one nearby) or fabricate it.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kevoh(m): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2012
Nice tips!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
IN 2DAYS TIME DV I INTEND TO GIVE OUT MY FISH FARMING MANUAL TO 5 PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY FREE-THE SALES VALUE IS PUT AT 3OOO Naira.HERE IS THE ABSTRACT OF WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM IT
ABSTRACT
This manual acts in advisory capacity to empower you with the needed knowledge to start a fish farm, where you are and with a reasonable capital. In it you get objective analysis and practice to succeed in fish farming. Here you will learn cheap prevention and disease control in fish farming ,fingerlings production and management, transportation of fingerlings, grow-out, feeding and how to marketing your fishes.
Inside this manual you will receive in-depth information on feeding, alternatives and technology that can enhance your fishes to getting to market early. There are shared experiences in it that presents real life challenges and how it was overcome. Possible questions you will want to ask and viable answers to those questions.
At the end of reading this manual, you will be able to know what it entails to start and remain a successful fish farmer and how your fish farm can be improve if you have one .Information you get are precise details in other to save your precious time.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2012
This morning i want to talk about what it takes to be a farmgate to farmers,first you have to like selling,a good & not greedy negotiator,research what food or fruits people need & you get it from d farmers direct.all you do is be a mediator between d source & d customer.You can with a reasonable amount.Word of caution,if you are buying perishable farm produce,do not buy more than you want you are sure to market(so it doesnt waste).

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by zoedicus: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2012
. . .and why is this not on the front page so that many people can benefit.
on the front page, you will see "picture of tonto dicke and family", picture of d'banjs sister", "iyanya is dating mercy johnson". Mtchw

4 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by zoedicus: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2012
excelsiorfarm: IN 2DAYS TIME DV I INTEND TO GIVE OUT MY FISH FARMING MANUAL TO 5 PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY FREE-THE SALES VALUE IS PUT AT 3OOO Naira.HERE IS THE ABSTRACT OF WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM IT
ABSTRACT
This manual acts in advisory capacity to empower you with the needed knowledge to start a fish farm, where you are and with a reasonable capital. In it you get objective analysis and practice to succeed in fish farming. Here you will learn cheap prevention and disease control in fish farming ,fingerlings production and management, transportation of fingerlings, grow-out, feeding and how to marketing your fishes.
Inside this manual you will receive in-depth information on feeding, alternatives and technology that can enhance your fishes to getting to market early. There are shared experiences in it that presents real life challenges and how it was overcome. Possible questions you will want to ask and viable answers to those questions.
At the end of reading this manual, you will be able to know what it entails to start and remain a successful fish farmer and how your fish farm can be improve if you have one .Information you get are precise details in other to save your precious time.
please i need this manual o. My email is zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
zoedicus got your email,i need four more to send d fish manual free tomorrow,when received review if u are already a fish farmer & post your comments,if u aint yet make your comments also
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Bigdreams(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
I'll like to do a review of the manual. Thanks.

My email is bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
bigdreams no problem,got your email also
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by delaruh(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
@excelslorfarm , i will love to review your manual and my email is davidpinion11@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Delaruh got your email,your comments in review & recommendation will be appreciated,Dv i will send d manual.i need two more to join this great ones.it is totally free
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Now i want to talk about sales of food items.Relax there is a whole lot of money to rip from this venture.Those food items sellers really know what they are doing because every man must eat.Even if you fast for 3months you must eat.probably you say sebi am a graduate,sorry to say almost everybody has 1 or 2 Degrees & i have met some with 4 Degrees.So it is no more degrees,now it is what can you deliver or offer

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Now it is what skills do you have?Then let your skills give d result.You are gifted,only you have to be gainfully busy till d real thing come to life,hence lets give this idea a thought or you are asking do u sit in d market,Capital NO,this is where your degrees come to play-YOU INNOVATE.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dangote said 6 PHD students applied for d job of tanker drivers,imagine what those wonderful brains would have done if they added their insights any products or ideas.Back to our food item sales eg if a graduate is selling packaged ogi people will rather patronise such because they will assume since he or she is a graduate,d product must be neat or there is an added insight to d Ogi that will make it more nutritious than d one from an illiterate,Continue to innovate.i have to attend to my family too,thanks

3 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bobojoshua(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2012
@ excelsiorfarm i need the manual too. my email address is joshuajonathan97@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by coputa(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
Excelsior...i need the manual to my email.....Richards67@in.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by osca123(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
pls this is my email send me d manual also oscarella68@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Thank God as promised i have sent my manual to Zoedicus,Osca123,Coputa,Bobojoshua,Delaru & Bigdreams.Though i said five and six sent their email,not to leave anyone out i sent to you all.let me have your feedback .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by osca123(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
excelsiorfarm: Thank God as promised i have sent my manual to Zoedicus,Osca123,Coputa,Bobojoshua,Delaru & Bigdreams.Though i said five and six sent their email,not to leave anyone out i sent to you all.let me have your feedback .

thanks man God bless you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kay2583: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Well done excelsiorfarm, please if there will still be give away this year keep my email as no 1, kejkad@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Osca123,thank God.kay2583 thanks noted, this particular fish farming manual is 3K only.Having it is a fortune to any one that is going into fishfarm & a money saving manual for fishfarmers.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by afolabisegun(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
OO dont forget to mention information marketing business
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2012
@Afolabisegun i saw your suggestion and indeed information marketing globally is worth more than 100 billion dollars.What this venture comprises is to bring your experience and knowledge into writing e.g E-book,News letter e.t.c. and market this information to those that require it to solve problems or to meet a need.On a lighter mood, but with seriousness if you had caught a disease that is common to a particular gender or age and you now have an alternative treatment that would cost less,save time & guarantee, you can write about it and give this information for a fee.Because of the importance of information this venture will continue to grow.Look inward, what have you gone through that many are presently in,profer solution and do it well.Share the case of how you overcome a bully,how you came out of poverty etc.There is much to write about.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by afolabisegun(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2012
If You Have missed it since the first day or you havent ask for yours, here is the final chance

Learn Importation Business with ease
Discover how to start online importation business with as low as N10,000 guaranteed. Many people already ventured into this and they are making it.

All you need to Import cheap products from china, usa, uk e.t.c
how to get free shipping and almost free products.
these and more you will learn inside this A-Z guide, for instant access to the guide go here www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Gloriouspa(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the info. I am interested in fish farming manual too. My email is: oluwasogo.john@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by edogho(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
excelsiorfarm: Ayodele in life there are two sides to a thing,we all see either half full or half empty.Read d post again i said customise items,i gave examples on from d discuss & d issue of exercise book came up.No one ask you to go produce exercise without demand,all i said is partner with a printer who is into customizing items,you just go with your biz cards to schools,corporate bodies,churches etc that you will customize d books with their logo or outlook.Meaning when you dont have demand,you dont print.
still wondering why you chose to reply that comment.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by knowledge4(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
excelsiorfarm,
You are real good. am interested in repackaging beans and dried pepper.
Do you know of a faster way to remove the dirt from the beans?
Will heat not affect the dried pepper when packaged?
You & Edogho seem to be offended by ayodele's comment.
Don't you want people to express their opinions to your post?
Or you want everyone to accept what you say like that?
He must have a reason for his opinion, maybe he has been in the business before.
After all he supported the piggery business opinion.
We should learn to accommodate others opinions on a forum

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.