Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177963 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
excelsiorfarm: back to ugu, d pic below is to illustrate that a stem of ugu can give u more than one pod
but note only female plant produce pods, i will try to give pic to help u identify which is male or female & give u want u can generate in numbers or cash even from your location
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Powerful topics and contribution here. So many people really wanted to pull one business or the other.

Unfortunately; what it takes to kick-start a business is a little bit more than genuine enthusiasm that most people brings into business start-up.

While not underrating passion and conviction; it sometimes take more of little information in order to avoid unnecessary frustration that makes most of us abandon our new businesses even before the business kicks off.

Since we are talking about businesses that will guarantee continuously flow of cash in Nigeria.

A lot of the time the same principles and conditions apply all over the world with little differences due to location.

Most people start by looking for what to do/produce and then begin to look for the market for such product/services; that is like turning the game upside down.

The simple key is: what is that product/services that people are dying to buy from you or patronize you on.

When the market is ascertained then you can go to work.

What are those things that human beings cannot do without irrespective of the economic situation of the nation?

That is a million dollar Question.

Let me mention just TWO probably among many, and these two are highly indispensable.

-FOOD
-GOOD HEALTH

Anybody dealing in these two businesses can't run out of cash.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
still on our ugu, any one that comes out with this feature that maturity is male & there stem isnt as think as female

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
a female ugu plant, with thick stem & they dont flower

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
now to possible questions; how many pods can u get from a hectare, since many cant afford that, lets break it to how many pods can u get from a plot of land? it depends on d numbers of female in your stock, depends if u stake your plants & care e.g.i have a backyard farm of barely a quarter land, after selling d leaves for over 9 months & though ugu plant matures in maturity in 6 months,but will strive even to a year when u nourish it, am expecting at least 25-35 Pods
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Egomah(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Excelsior, what if the female ugwu starts producing pod on the floor, is it advised to leave it on the ground or make a standing bed. Just noticed the one in my compound bringing out little pod
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Egomah: Excelsior, what if the female ugwu starts producing pod on the floor, is it advised to leave it on the ground or make a standing bed. Just noticed the one in my compound bringing out little pod
best u stake it, pods that are on d floor do not do well as those on standing bed; i will post a pic to show u a pod that with intention was allowed to be on floor, stunted development was observe, i advise u stake all, nurture it to get good fruit

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Y expetin d pod 4rm d female seed is it advisable 2 cut d leafs 4 consumption or wen can 1 stop cutin d leafs?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Y expetin d pod 4rm d female seed is it advisable 2 cut d leafs 4 consumption or wen can 1 stop cutin d leafs?
i still cut d leaves in mine own farm for interested neighbor or people to cook (free), it won't affect them, provided u are not tampering with d pods & reasonable length or distance is left btw d pods and where u cut from, and u can choose to leave to enjoy their maximum potential , can produce more pods if nurture well
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Egomah(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
What's the best way of cuttuing the leaves without affect the growth of the ugwu or the pod
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Egomah: What's the best way of cuttuing the leaves without affect the growth of the ugwu or the pod
u can decide to pluck off some(not all) of d leaves or totally cut off d stem a little distance from d forming pods
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: i undastand boss....tanx i wil b xpetin
i havnt being able to meet with your request details
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Sir, how many tonnws of watermelon should b harvested from a hectare of land in southwest nigeria
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Abiodun4: am new here but am really enjoying what have read so far,thkx op.pls I need the eBook too,my email is solibay@yahoo.com
accept apology sir, if i would offend u with my answer, i have stopped issuing out free manuals, in case you have questions in relation to what i had written, u can post it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i havnt being able to meet with your request details
ok sir no prob.....
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
koolsammie: Sir, how many tonnws of watermelon should b harvested from a hectare of land in southwest nigeria
definitely d seed brand or type will place a key role to what u will get & also your soil(differs even from area to area within d same region). For technisem seeds of F1 URANUS, expected is 35 - 45 T/HA, F1 SUGAR DRAGON - 30 - 40 T/HA, both have d tendency to weigh a minimum of 5kg per one, gets to harvest in 70 - 75 days. Those are manufacturer expectation, your seed type will determine what u get, even in south west, those will minimal rain e.g. Oke ogun area do great than many areas, but you can get at least 18 - 20 ton
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2014
excelsiorfarm: d other area i promised is how u can get enhance weight in your broilers. What i want to write had be considered, research on & also in use (learned ones with d info), among those that had researched on this is my oga in school days(once oga is still oga), G.o Farinu, prof. The answer u have being waiting for is garlic. Garlic?? Yes garlic in broiler feed, to continue later
as promised, garlic possesses properties that had been proven to keep your broilers healthy, taste right & also assist to enhance weight, a research done recently shown weight gain of 3kg in 7 weeks: if d owner of d formula agree, i might post it, but note, d garlic is incorporated with feed & d % must be right

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
still on ugu farming, let me share another biz idea with good ROI. that is raising ugu seedling, price is between 50 - 100 naira per one (commonly sold for 100 naira per pack), i decided to dissect one of my ugu pods to explain more, below is d pic after it was done

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
from d pic above,d seeds had been collected into d purple bowl, 85 in number, d ones that was damage in d cause of opening d pod wasnt counted & they were at 11 in number(damage as a reason of impatience). if u raise as seedling, lets assume at least 66 germinate(can be all),evaluate d cost of investment & possible market.NOTE U HAVE DO YOUR MARKETING
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
excelsiorfarm: definitely d seed brand or type will place a key role to what u will get & also your soil(differs even from area to area within d same region). For technisem seeds of F1 URANUS, expected is 35 - 45 T/HA, F1 SUGAR DRAGON - 30 - 40 T/HA, both have d tendency to weigh a minimum of 5kg per one, gets to harvest in 70 - 75 days. Those are manufacturer expectation, your seed type will determine what u get, even in south west, those will minimal rain e.g. Oke ogun area do great than many areas, but you can get at least 18 - 20 ton
Thanks so much sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
koolsammie:
Thanks so much sir
THANK GOD SIR
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
excelsiorfarm: as promised, garlic possesses properties that had been proven to keep your broilers healthy, taste right & also assist to enhance weight, a research done recently shown weight gain of 3kg in 7 weeks: if d owner of d formula agree, i might post it, but note, d garlic is incorporated with feed & d % must be right
even as garlic had been found to be good to broilers, ginger had also be found to play good role to enhance growth, though i have d formula, ginger is d enhancing component researched upon, waiting to get more analyses & permission to showcase it, u too can do your research, hint - you dont need up to 2% in your feed & your feed too must be rich

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD SIR
Sir do u knw how much a tonne costs?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
koolsammie:
Sir do u knw how much a tonne costs?
no bro
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by drollster(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2014
excelsiorfarm: even as garlic had been found to be good to broilers, ginger had also be found to play good role to enhance growth, though i have d formula, ginger is d enhancing component researched upon, waiting to get more analyses & permission to showcase it, u too can do your research, hint - you dont need up to 2% in your feed & your feed too must be rich

Good morning. Can Ginger and garlic be added to fish feed?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2014
drollster:

Good morning. Can Ginger and garlic be added to fish feed?
i know both are medicinal, but i haven't tried it myself, hence i cannot recommend what i haven't done, possibly u research with a small number, if u like research also, u can give us a feedback
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Happy Sunday, today i will write, d conclusion on ugh farming, JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by drollster(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i know both are medicinal, but i haven't tried it myself, hence i cannot recommend what i haven't done, possibly u research with a small number, if u like research also, u can give us a feedback

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Monicahb send your email to solomonsgn@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
drollster:

Okay. Thanks.
Thank God, that's how i also make discovery too, i research also
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by baba11(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
I planted my ugwu seeds today by following what u stated in your manual i.e planting it in waterlogged sawdust enclosed in pure water nylon.Like how many days will it takes to germinate??

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.