Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177137 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
i guess d dry season is in, hence it is your time for dry season farming,if u have water or irrigation
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
just got access to another plot of land nearer to a stream from a friends dad. what type of profitable dry season crop can u advice. Ur advice is counted.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
condi1704:
just got access to another plot of land nearer to a stream from a friends dad. what type of profitable dry season crop can u advice. Ur advice is counted.
looking for good & quick returns, vegetables will do, ugu,ewedu & efo i.e corchorus spp & amaranthus spp, okro too. Some interesting farmers in lagos plant maize & u see roasted maize in late jan & early feb(though i dont support d maize idea)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ufuoma23: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
sir, I sent you a mail. thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by flourishing(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
THANK GOD SIR

I want to appreciate you for your imput here I believe you will be able to help me out.I studied building tech in school n from my post nysc days till now,I have been working for construction companies.I don't feel I should be working for people. As you read this,the company I work with has not paid us for the month because the projects we handled for the govt have not released funds.am not married n all this is driving me crazy.am based in asaba.I would like you to advise cos 2015 is here n I don't want to go thru this same thing in d new year.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by olushollys(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quot Some interesting farmers in lagos plant maize & u see roasted maize in late jan & early feb(though i dont support d maize idea) [/quote]

why?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
flourishing:

I want to appreciate you for your imput here I believe you will be able to help me out.I studied building tech in school n from my post nysc days till now,I have been working for construction companies.I don't feel I should be working for people. As you read this,the company I work with has not paid us for the month because the projects we handled for the govt have not released funds.am not married n all this is driving me crazy.am based in asaba.I would like you to advise cos 2015 is here n I don't want to go thru this same thing in d new year.
i will write some of my experiences, from it u can easily choose d best step to take. I will share a few, might be a bit long, but will guide u a whole lot. Presently am in a function, by night fall DV, i would post it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
ufuoma23:
sir, I sent you a mail. thanks
i didnt see it, lots of mails,many fraudulent,hence i hadnt go thru except emails address i know,u can easily post your question here or send to my phone numbers
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
olushollys:
[quot Some interesting farmers in lagos plant maize & u see roasted maize in late jan & early feb(though i dont support d maize idea)

why?
maize idea isnt bad, but vegetables give better ROI in relation to land use & capital invested
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by flourishing(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
i will write some of my experiences, from it u can easily choose d best step to take. I will share a few, might be a bit long, but will guide u a whole lot. Presently am in a function, by night fall DV, i would post it

Hello sir n how was the function? Hope you have not forgotten me as am still yet to hear from you? Stay on top.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
flourishing:

Hello sir n how was the function? Hope you have not forgotten me as am still yet to hear from you? Stay on top.
i hasnt, my apology sir, a bit tired, God willing after church tomorrow. Pls bear, no vex
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote authorm=excelsiorfarm post=mj28@m05m3505] i havnt, my apology sir, a bit tired, God willing after ?church tomorrow. Pls bear, no mvex [/quote]@ flourising, building tech is a good course, the experiences you had gotten in the construction company is vital for u in starting your own or creating something, that u havent being paid for a month isnt enough to be scared, though no harm in starting yours & when it stabilise well, u can resign if any need. That u are unmarried is ok to take drastic decision, but when u are married, you have to weigh d consequency on the family. That u dont want to repeat d same cycle next year,i understand, only politicians dont mind repeating a class even when they fail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by flourishing(m): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
@ flourising, building tech is a good course, the experiences you had gotten in the construction company is vital for u in starting your own or creating something, that u havent being paid for a month isnt enough to be scared, though no harm in starting yours & when it stabilise well, u can resign if any need. That u are unmarried is ok to take drastic decision, but when u are married, you have to weigh d consequency on the family. That u dont want to repeat d same cycle next year,i understand, only politicians dont mind repeating a class even when they fail

Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls no free manuals, thank u & dont send emails in this respect or wanting to send a dead or living person's fund to me, regards
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hebronconcept: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Make THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND (#300,000) Per transaction before 31 DECEMBER,2014.
Big businesses like Dangote, Nestle, Cadbury etc do not exist in isolation, they depend largely on other businesses for survival, business is a beautiful network, system or partnership that is built to work, your partnership in needed in the supply of Cashew nut, Palm Kernel Nut and Cassava tubers

Make three hundred thousand (#300,000) naira per transaction supplying
1 Cassava tubers, Cassava flour and Cassava chips to local industries
2 Palm kernel nut to local industries
3 Cashew nut to local industries and exporters
4 Maize ( yellow or white) to local industries

Supply Nigerian Palm Kernel Nut to local industries, just arrange your tonnage, get paid instantly after delivery and confirmation of quality. We will lead you to the buyers

Supply cashew nut and cassava as well as cassava varieties eg cassava flour, cassava chips etc to local industries, paid instantly after delivery and confirmation of quality, arrange your tonnage, we will give you the contact of the buyers

BONUSES
i) Income Opportunities in Cassava Processing- cassava flour processing, cassava chips processing for maximum profits and how to make #300,000 per transaction
ii) Income opportunities in Palm kernel nut processing-How to extract palm kernel cake, palm kernel oil etc for maximum profits
iii) How to get the direct link or contact of agro commodities importers with IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT as payment terms or means of payment
iv) Capital or funding option of #100,000 to #5,000,000 for those who do not have initial capital to start
v) How to make cool #300,000 profits in just one transaction in cassava processing business.
vi) How to make 50% returns on investment(ROI) in cashew nut supplies business within four months
vii) The Secret Of Making at least 100% returns on investment (ROI) From Cashew Nut Storage Business
viii) The secret Of Making at least OVER 200% returns on investment (ROI) From Palm Oil Storage Business
ix) How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
x) A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
xi) Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production, mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm
Learn all these in our HOT AGRO COMMODITIES SUPPLY BUSINESS on

Seminar date: Saturday, 06/12/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Five thousand naira (#,5000) only before the seminar
Seven thousand, five hundred naira only (#7,500) on seminar day
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title AGRO RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558
Explore unlimited riches in agro supply business to local industries and exporters

Visit agrosupplyriches..com for details or call 08033702558
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
jaydee316 send your email direct to solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by labamo07(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2014
ummitoagirl:

Thanks...I appreciate your input.
The reason why I was gonna ask you on board is because I will be going into a market I haven't much clue about. I will be relocating to nigeria after like 16/17 years away.
I will stick with d boutique business & try the renting when I am well settled.
cheers again
What part of the country are you planning to settle your business in? I guess a populous city is ideal, movie and entertainment industry is cool. Am interested in your idea, it looks tall out of the crowd. Can we discuss? My email is isoluwaseun@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU. JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2015
HAVE A GREAT 2015, HAPPY NEW YEAR, JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by aariwa(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2015
h
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
with our political leaders giving us cause to worry,one saying he will stabilise oil price & another saying,he will reduce d price of land; from d foregoing i would suggest that writing a simple & meaningful manifesto for your leader as a biz idea wont be far fetch. You get paid,he or she has a reasonable template to market themselves
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ultrazone(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
pou
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy New Month, march forward
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
Happy New Month, march forward
same to you. What is happening on d tread?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hebronconcept: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS
Do you know that over #60billion is spent on party monthly in Lagos State?
The essential elements in party business are food and drinks
Lets take them one by one
FOOD: Our party is not complete without food, be it birthday parties, naming ceremony, wedding etc, people come from near and far, the only way you can sure hospitality is to give them food, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, we entertain our visitors with food, palm wine, bitterkola, kolanut etc depending on the tribe.
A good example is Benue state, if you have been to benue state, on your arrival before you say a word of your purpose of visit, you are served with food, while saying your purpose of coming, round 2 is ready, while concluding your purpose of coming, round 3 is served, when you are going round 4 is ready etc, no wonder the state is called the FOOD BASKET of the NATION
If you are thinking of what business to invest in and smile to bank, then think of agro trading and food processing
for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2015
omode2:
same to you. What is happening on d tread?
thanks, d thread is there to pick valuable info to work on or improve upon or add to
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Fire1: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello house, just joined
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hebronconcept: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR
Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse
2 How to make Ankara accessories
3 Introduction to make up artist
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA etc
Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fire1:
Hello house, just joined
congrats ,never late to share ideas or choose one
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hebronconcept: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
6 How to start recharge card printing on a small, medium and large scale
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse ?
2 How to make Ankara accessories ?
3 How to be a plastic merchant, supplying plastic containers to liquid soap manufacturers, insecticide, bottle water etc
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours ?
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA ?
6 How to register your business name with CAC within 2weeks?

Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Whatsapp 08033702558
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Between 8 -10th of April DV the first Catfish breeding training will be coming up in bodija, ibadan. Without any sweet words, if interested you can contact me & you will be grateful to be part of it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
in case u sent emails to solomonalamu@gmail.com & no response,sorry i cant access it,dont know what went wrong,but in the alternative,u can email me on solomonsgn@yahoo.com, Regards & God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.